The Magus Users of Khazaria

Tetsu

"Damn! They have broken the barrier and now they are at town on a rampage" Zwei cursed. He needed to do something. Because of the sudden attack, Khazaria wasn't able to prepare to put up a decent fight. If they fight now, they'd be wiped out. It seemed mostly Wellsburg soldiers are the ones in town. Their Magus Users seemed to be somewhere else. Tracing the trajectory of the earlier attack, the Magus Users are still somewhere far away.

"You are?" Zwei asked when he saw a man. He could feel power surging on the guy. So he was a Magus User, pretty high level in fact. The guy suggested to summon all Magus Users in Khazaria and to make a strategy. That was one good idea. Zwei nodded as he runs away. Remembering he'd be leaving the guy behind, he stopped and turned around.

"You. You're a Magus User right? Quick. You help evacuating the citizens inside the castle. There is a wide triple barrier inside the castle basement. The citizens should be able to fit there." He hurriedly said as he ran once again. he remembered that the palace had this one new Magus User. His ability was perfect for the plan. Running towards the kitchen, he looked for the new Sous CHef who happened to be a Unique User.

"Hey! I need someone named Ysdain." He yelled in the panicked kitchen and when somebody rushed over to him, he grabbed the guy and brought him outside.

"Channel my thoughts to all Magus Users of the kingdom. We're at war and I need your skills right now" the guy nodded as he placed one hand over Zwei's forehead.

"I'm all set"

"Good. There here I goes!!"

"Attention, Magus Users of Khazaria. I am Zwei Francois von Khazaria, Prince of Khazaria Kingdom. We are at war! I repeat, We are at war. I ask for Brave Magus Users to help us defend our land from Wellsburg Army. Magus Users, come to the Palace quick. I shall lead you all to victory. We won't let our land fell on the hands of the enemies. For the Glory of Khazaria!!!"

Now, the evacuation should have started. He needed to wait for the Magus users. The soldiers seem to be a decoy. Wellsburg plans on exhausting our powers fighting soldiers and when their own Magus Users come, we'd be too exhausted to retaliate.

"Don't underestimate us"

"He who is cruel. He who is cold. He who rules Cocytus. He who owns the frozen blade. Give me thy Power, Deity the mightiest. Come fort, Deity of the Frozen Blade: Gwyneira!" Zwei chanted as he consumed an Ice Magus Orb. His body was engulfed by thick ice, which cracked a second later, revealing the change in Zwei's outfit, his armor turning into fine silk. He also held one big curved blade and his hair lengthened and turned white. Zwei moved to a high place, enough for him to see the chaos in town. Angry, he swung the curved blade, making a crescent shaped trajectory to town. He aimed for soldiers but since the distance was far, his attacks were quite off.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• 「viviD

• Anic

• fameandfortune212

Seconds later, Cyan remembered about people he had to protect, he thanked Sam and then went off. "Be careful, Cyan.". After Cyan left Sam told the little girl to went into the castle where she would be safe. He wiped the tears off the little child and moved her to go.

Sam nodded to the prince as he named himself to him "Samuel Purpura, Sire.". The prince thought for a second about what Sam said and seemed to agree as he ran off to start summon on them Magus Users. Suddenly the prince stopped and turned back to ask Sam for helping him evacuating the citizens.

"You never have to ask twice, Zwei."

He humbly nodded and gave a small smile at the prince. This would surprise the prince highly because no normal peasant would dare to call the prince's birthname out, what a mystery... for the prince. Then he continued to ran off. Samn turned his attention to the kingdom in ruin and chaos. He motioned his hands swiftly, the mechanical scorpion broke down into pieces of gears and spears and giants scissors. He closed his eyes and focused, moving his hands in a weird way, not a specific shapes, the gears and chains slowly stood up, attached themselves to the other, secured and firm, before Sam opened his eyes, there were human-size, mechanical corpses, without heads, holding spears and scissors as weapons. Then he heard the prince in his head, he thought to himself that the prince did a good job, even though getting in his head kind of messing with his Creations a bit but it would be fine. "Yea... as if noone has known your name, prince charming." sarcastically said.

Sam nodded in satisfaction of his Creations, he then jumped off the building, landed on roof and roof and finally got into town, with his Creations with him, evacuated the citizen "PEOPLE! PLEASE HEAD FOR THE CASTLE"S BASEMENT, THERE IS EXTRA BARRIER INSIDE WHERE YOU SHOULD BE SAFE. HURRY!". In chaos, the strength of himself wouldn't be enough, he went to see the royal guards, still trying to evacuate the people as he seeked for them. Finally he spotted some guards in town, but they were pointing to the wrong directions, he hurried and approached them "You're wrong. Head them to the castle's basement, there're more barriers down there enough for the people."

They looked at Sam with despise with thoughts, who was this peasant, how dare he told a royal guards like themselves what to do "Who are you? And why should we listen to you, huh? You're just a peasant" one of them said. As soon as he had said that, an magic arrowed pierced through his chest and left him dead on the ground while the rests where shivering in fear as they saw troops of enemies were coming. He growled lowly "You cowards" and headed straight into the troops with his 5 Creations.

His Creations rushed into the crowded troops and killed enemies swiftly while he stood still, watching, prepared if ANY of the enemies walk pass him. And indeed, only 5 against about 50, there would be enemies passed through as they aimed for Sam. But like dancing, he moved around them, a thin gold wire under his sleeve released and wrapped around their necks, in the matter of seconds, Sam tightened the wire onto their neck, it sinked into the flesh and their head were rolling on the grounds a few seconds later.

Took him and his Creation a while to finish all 50 men, he panted and walked back to the useless royal guards, he seemed very tired, tired indeed "Persuasive enough for you idiot?", he wiped some blood off his face. The guards looked at each other and nodded in agreement and ran off without even a thank you to Sam "You're very welcome, assholes."

Sam continued to run around town, check if there would be any one left. And he spotted Cyan, running back to the castle, but... he seemed pale, lifeless and in a hurry "Cyan, cyan!". Sam ran to him"Are you okay? You looked hurted, what's wrong?" Sam held Cyan's hands tightly, checking if there were wounds or cuts on the boy, worried look.

He ran and ran, to wherever as long as he gets away as far as he can from the scene. Scary, too scary, it was a reminder what magic he possessed, of all kinds of dark magus this had to be the type of magus he was forcibly learned.

What should he do now? Ran away? Hide? Fight? Thanatos didn't know anymore. What to do, what to do? The chaos continued, he could hear screams, the sounds of fights. He wanted shut his eyes close, cover his ears, curl into a ball and pray.

...! Thanatos suddenly stopped, eyes wide when he realized something. He forgot...!

Miss Katanya! He had forgotten about Miss Katanya! Was she safe?! He could hear his heart pounding loudly, running towards the direction of the library, when he got there though, it was destroyed. Thanatos was afraid, he could taste the fear he was currently feeling. What if-! NO! He shouldn't think about it, Miss Katanya will be fine, she knew what to do. She always do.

And then a voice entered his head, alarming the blonde boy until he recognized that it was the prince. Wha-?

"Attention, Magus Users of Khazaria. I am Zwei Francois von Khazaria, Prince of Khazaria Kingdom. We are at war! I repeat, We are at war. I ask for Brave Magus Users to help us defend our land from Wellsburg Army. Magus Users, come to the Palace quick. I shall lead you all to victory. We won't let our land fell on the hands of the enemies. For the Glory of Khazaria!!!"

He pursed his lips. Should he? Thanatos wanted to find Miss Katanya, to him; she's family. The mother that he never had.

But.

He trusted Miss Katanya to be safe, after all, she was once a magus teacher. And with that, he made his decision.

Thanatos went to the palace's direction.

Anders could see the attackers and some defenders, slightly confused on where he should go he was first surprised as he heard the prince's command:

But as he had heard the what the prince had to say he let go of a sigh of relief before he motioned Diana to move towards the castle in a steady pace. All he had to do was to get to the castle and get his next command from there.

As he got closer the attackers didn't seem to care much of him as he was no threat to them, he passed them in a good pace and Diana was only happy to not having to stop too. But as he almost got mistaken as an enemy he made Diana halt in front some of the defenders, turned her around and faced the enemy of his country, but did so mostly to show that he was on the defenders' side.

Without a word he held up the pot that his parents gave him earlier, as he focused on it he poured out the water in his other hand. As the water touched his skin, the liquid turned into small marbles. One of the closer attackers looked up confused with Anders as he threw out the small water marbles on the ground in front of the attackers, making it hard for them to move closer. The closest attacker that stared at him, he simply gave a kick so that the surprised man fell over.

As he still focused on the water-marbles he turned to one of the defenders behind him. "I'm not much of use here, let me pass as the prince himself called out to the magus in this land to join him." he said in a quite bored and unimpressed tone.

The defenders seemed to be glad that Andres was on their side and made a small gap in their defense to let him pass through, he pulled the reins to Diana carefully and was soon on his way inside the walls of the city towards the castle. He had to slow down as people ran away from the attackers, he didn't want to ride them over. The situation annoyed Anders and he ended up having to defend himself from one of the more aggressive attackers.

He simply took his pot and smashed it against the attackers head as he got close, the height from Diana's back gave him a clear advantage. But his act didn't seem to help against the attacker and he was pulled of Diana the next second. The next thing Anders could think of was to grab the attackers head and pulled him with himself down on the ground. He wasn't sure how he did it, but in all the confusion he managed to dodge the attackers blade. The attacker ended up on his side next to Anders that ended up the same way, and before the attacker could react Anders used his strength he got from the farm and gave the attackers head a hard smash against the ground, leaving the man unconscious. Not dead, Anders wasn't that strong.

Anders gave his surrounding a short gaze, Diana was gone and the attackers seemed to have missed him as they probably believed that the man that first attacked him should been able to handle him on his own.

"Crap..." was the only thing he said as he got up from the ground and dusted of his cloths and set his gaze towards the direction of the castle. If he knew Diana right, then the mare would probably run home again. And that would only make his parents worry.

"That's just great..." he mumbled as he started to run towards the castle. Somehow he did manage to get to his destination and slightly annoyed he looked around. There was no healer or medic around? All the people that was hurt that took cover at the castle... He let go of another sight as he imagined his own role in the coming events.