Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  4. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  5. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  6. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  7. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    I want to read the manga too please ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  8. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hello can i ask where to read the manga ๐Ÿ˜ญ?
  9. Yesterday
  10. WeiWang

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
  11. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
  12. YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
  16. ้ป’ๅดŽๅฐ้ณฅ

    Ore ga Omae ni Nani wo Shita โ™‘ SUZUMARU Minta [JP]

    Please, re-upload
  17. Aquahorse7

    Synchronicity Obsession - by Narazaki Neneko [JP]

    Please reupload!
  18. It's 2026 and i just discovered this gem ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿคง hoping to not miss another reupload ๐Ÿ˜ญ i need them,,, tengoku and atsurou... Ueueueue
  19. Last week
  20. MsFangtasia

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  21. MsFangtasia

    Perfect Planet โ™‘ Iimo [JP]

  22. Is anyone know where I can read the manga?
  23. honey-b

    25ji, Akasaka de - Natsuno Hiroko [JP]

    Can somebody upload vol.6?? please๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
  24. yekaba

    Koi wo Suru nara Hirefushite - Harumoto Kon

    ๆ‹ใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹ใชใ‚‰ใฒใ‚Œไผใ—ใฆ 2 support the author I kinda thought the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol ๐Ÿ“ MEGA
  25. THANK YOU SO MUCHH
  26. somnia70

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    @KINGYO0909, thank you for sharing Vol 5!!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus