Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. fukufugu

    One-night True Stand

    Aw Aww Awww ArigatouuuuDaisukiiiii
  3. @chuuachan It's been edited (:
  4. Aaaa I listened to this one forever ago but lost the files, please reupload 😭
  5. Hi I'm back here prostrating myself for your generous shares. I humbly present this eargasm of the wettest p*ssy i have ever heard (in my opinion ehe). https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01693305.html Its kinda new so feel free to share whenever 🫪🫪🫪🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 *Its 4hrs dfq
  6. Today
  7. Mucho gusto si es posible que lo volvieras a subir te lo agraddeceria mucho :3
  8. Fernan_lobos1212

    Goriyou wa Keikakuteki ni / ご利用は計画的に

    hola si no es mucha molestia podrias vover a suvirlo? plis
  9. LLEGUE MUY TARDEEEEE poddrias volver a subir el cd si no es mucha molestia? por favor
  10. I've tried entering the password correctly, but it seems Track 5 isn't extracting properly. I tried extracting them one by one, but track 5 still has the problem.
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @engeruxen, @yeaheger, @Suzukifior19, @XebưkdHKslwbdn, @Juma, @Turtleman1, @11359
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Car.luna.34, @noon-chan82, @pony-chawn, @SupremeEntity, @Bewbs, @naima91, @Fabiola92, @sandidoink, @Aiaeki9673, @loo707, @NancyAlice, @Shiraume
  14. 作品概要 ■成人向け BL Live2D動画作品 本編 :32分57秒 名前:氷室 相馬(ひむろ そうま 身長:139cm 年齢:◯1歳 血液型:A 趣味:ゲーム ◯学生プロゲーマー。 ゲームの腕と顔はいいが、態度が死ぬほど悪く 煽りなど迷惑行為を多く行う。 両親が仕事で忙しいため、いつもゲームをしており かまってほしいと言う気持ちの裏返しのため、本当は素直。 思春期なので、エロいことに興味を持っていると思われたくない。  ゲームばかりしているため、性知識は薄い。 股間を触ったり服を脱がすことはエロいと思っている。 also make sure to follow the og source!: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01552238.html
  15. Can someone re-upload the link its dosent work anymore
  16. Andressa

    BLCD Request: Yurayura Hikaru

    I'm still waiting, pleaseeeee 😭
  17. domyself

    All information about Korean blcds' spoken by Koreans

    As a Korean myself, there was a lot I didn't know about the Korean BL scene. Your post opened my eyes to new facts, I had no idea the market for Korean BL audio dramas (BLCDs) was so vast. I used to think that only Japan with its massive market and exceptionally talented voice actors...could produce such nuanced works. However, reading your post, it seems the landscape in Korea has changed significantly. To be honest, I hadn't paid much attention to this genre or even considered trying it. because I felt a bit of resistance toward listening to BLCDs featuring the voices of voice actors I’d known since childhood.
  18. domyself

    Hello everyone, Greetings from Korea.

    반가워요~ 저도 한국인입니다. gaps 시리즈를 좋아하다니 취향이 좋으시네요. Nice to meet you! I'm Korean, too. You have great taste~ I love the 'Gaps series' as well.
  19. Cedarwood

    Requesting a re-upload of CAGE-OPEN-

    I'm also trying to play, but after checking all the links in the original forum, they're all dead except for the trial version. If anyone has files for the full game, I'd love that~ Seems like lots of other people from the original forum want to play too.
  20. Yesterday
  21. Yes please!!!! 😭😭😭
  22. LJBJ_23

    Koi ga Ochitara

    Hi then link is not functional can I listen to it somewhere else?!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus