Jump to content

BLCD REQUEST: Hey Otaku? Am I not good enough for you?... Well, then try and make me give up." A bullied, womanizing otaku boy x a devoted, stylish, nerdy childhood friend


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm back here prostrating myself for your generous shares. I humbly present this eargasm of the wettest p*ssy i have ever heard (in my opinion ehe). 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

spacer.png

Its kinda new so feel free to share whenever 🫪🫪🫪🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

*Its 4hrs dfq

Edited by shetebente
Title change
  • shetebente changed the title to BLCD REQUEST: Hey Otaku? Am I not good enough for you?... Well, then try and make me give up." A bullied, womanizing otaku boy x a devoted, stylish, nerdy childhood friend
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • shetebente

    1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus