Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. 黒崎小鳥

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  3. waffleinoven

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  4. waffleinoven

    Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai

    Thank you so much ReasonBlack sama ,😭😭😭💓
  5. Today
  6. gensui108

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
  7. crystald

    Bday2.jpg

  8. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  9. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    I want to read the manga too please 😭
  10. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
  11. Yesterday
  12. CCheshire

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    thanks
  13. WeiWang

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
  14. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
  15. shetebente

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  17. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
  18. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
  19. 黒崎小鳥

    Ore ga Omae ni Nani wo Shita ♑ SUZUMARU Minta [JP]

    Please, re-upload
  20. Aquahorse7

    Synchronicity Obsession - by Narazaki Neneko [JP]

    Please reupload!
  21. It's 2026 and i just discovered this gem 🥹🤧 hoping to not miss another reupload 😭 i need them,,, tengoku and atsurou... Ueueueue
  22. Last week
  23. MsFangtasia

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  24. MsFangtasia

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

  25. Is anyone know where I can read the manga?
  26. honey-b

    25ji, Akasaka de - Natsuno Hiroko [JP]

    Can somebody upload vol.6?? please🥺👉🏻👈🏻
  27. yekaba

    Koi wo Suru nara Hirefushite - Harumoto Kon

    恋をするならひれ伏して 2 support the author I kinda thought the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol 🍓 MEGA
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus