All Activity
- Past hour
-
Aw Aww Awww ArigatouuuuDaisukiiiii
- 49 replies
-
- blcd 2025
- mizunaka masaaki
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
@chuuachan It's been edited (:
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
jjunie replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
-
Astraea77 started following ポリネシにゃんセックス~淫乱ビッチな猫がガチ恋ちんぽでメス堕ちするまでの5日間~
-
ポリネシにゃんセックス~淫乱ビッチな猫がガチ恋ちんぽでメス堕ちするまでの5日間~
Astraea77 replied to Lustsora's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Aaaa I listened to this one forever ago but lost the files, please reupload 😭 - Today
-
Hi I'm back here prostrating myself for your generous shares. I humbly present this eargasm of the wettest p*ssy i have ever heard (in my opinion ehe). https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01693305.html Its kinda new so feel free to share whenever 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 *Its 4hrs dfq
-
RE-UPLOAD
- 16 replies
-
俺と触手の修行アクメ~世界を平和にしたいのに大量射精しています~ (CV.新堂大輔)
Ai.Fujoz replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
RE-UPLOAD- 18 replies
-
- dlsite
- daisukeshindo
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
RE-UPLOAD
- 13 replies
-
- dlsite
- situational bl
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Allenthuro started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
k1llexp joined the community
-
Richardwhike started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
《褐色》スパダリ彼氏とラブ甘メス堕ちH♪ BITTER ~自信家な俺様彼氏編~
Fernan_lobos1212 replied to caerok's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Mucho gusto si es posible que lo volvieras a subir te lo agraddeceria mucho :3 -
Goriyou wa Keikakuteki ni / ご利用は計画的に
Fernan_lobos1212 replied to anhemiruki's topic in Drama CD Downloads
hola si no es mucha molestia podrias vover a suvirlo? plis -
処女白虎と王子の取引婚約譚~処女子宮が蕩けるくらい優しく愛して……~
Fernan_lobos1212 replied to cindychen's topic in Drama CD Downloads
LLEGUE MUY TARDEEEEE poddrias volver a subir el cd si no es mucha molestia? por favor -
ponponin joined the community
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
--owen replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Thank you so much Redin-sama <3333 it sounds so hot im dying ! -
Hyeraaaa joined the community
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
Kaedehara212 replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
I've tried entering the password correctly, but it seems Track 5 isn't extracting properly. I tried extracting them one by one, but track 5 still has the problem. -
Yaoiyaoiyaoi12 joined the community
-
sxnflwr joined the community
-
. . @engeruxen, @yeaheger, @Suzukifior19, @XebưkdHKslwbdn, @Juma, @Turtleman1, @11359
-
. . @Car.luna.34, @noon-chan82, @pony-chawn, @SupremeEntity, @Bewbs, @naima91, @Fabiola92, @sandidoink, @Aiaeki9673, @loo707, @NancyAlice, @Shiraume
-
growr joined the community
-
作品概要 ■成人向け BL Live2D動画作品 本編 :32分57秒 名前:氷室 相馬(ひむろ そうま 身長:139cm 年齢:◯1歳 血液型:A 趣味:ゲーム ◯学生プロゲーマー。 ゲームの腕と顔はいいが、態度が死ぬほど悪く 煽りなど迷惑行為を多く行う。 両親が仕事で忙しいため、いつもゲームをしており かまってほしいと言う気持ちの裏返しのため、本当は素直。 思春期なので、エロいことに興味を持っていると思われたくない。 ゲームばかりしているため、性知識は薄い。 股間を触ったり服を脱がすことはエロいと思っている。 also make sure to follow the og source!: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01552238.html
-
veee joined the community
-
Astrophysics_FrontalCortex joined the community
-
BunnyLotte16 joined the community
-
gabbbbb joined the community
-
The heavy love of the yakuza that cannot be received by a tiny body [Video]
Ethanrights replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Can someone re-upload the link its dosent work anymore -
I'm still waiting, pleaseeeee 😭
- 6 replies
-
- blcd request
- request
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
All information about Korean blcds' spoken by Koreans
domyself replied to cierratan's topic in BLCD Talk
As a Korean myself, there was a lot I didn't know about the Korean BL scene. Your post opened my eyes to new facts, I had no idea the market for Korean BL audio dramas (BLCDs) was so vast. I used to think that only Japan with its massive market and exceptionally talented voice actors...could produce such nuanced works. However, reading your post, it seems the landscape in Korea has changed significantly. To be honest, I hadn't paid much attention to this genre or even considered trying it. because I felt a bit of resistance toward listening to BLCDs featuring the voices of voice actors I’d known since childhood. -
반가워요~ 저도 한국인입니다. gaps 시리즈를 좋아하다니 취향이 좋으시네요. Nice to meet you! I'm Korean, too. You have great taste~ I love the 'Gaps series' as well.
-
Requesting a re-upload of CAGE-OPEN-
Cedarwood replied to HEREFORYAOIII's topic in Request Game Reupload
I'm also trying to play, but after checking all the links in the original forum, they're all dead except for the trial version. If anyone has files for the full game, I'd love that~ Seems like lots of other people from the original forum want to play too. - Yesterday
-
Yes please!!!! 😭😭😭
-
Hi then link is not functional can I listen to it somewhere else?!
-
Cynthiadiola started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
Mitsuki.801 replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Thank you so much
