Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. [Voice Drama Version] The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES! this is old cd, i seen someone still not share it, you probably already seen it in manga version somewhare. this voice drama is the second story. i remember someone already share the first story in this forum i already convert in mp3 for easy access Enjoy ❤︎ CONTENTS (from google translate) Towa, a young man of the White Wolf tribe, was fighting to save the world as a member of the hero's party. However, at night he led a double life, being embraced by the hero's best friend, with whom he had a bitter rivalry… He was tormented by his own weakness to pleasure. One night, after several days of exploring a treacherous forest, Towa, who had been in a state of abstinence with no time to be intimate with the hero's best friend, decided to use this as an opportunity to control his libido and overcome his body's weakness to pleasure. However, just as he made this decision, he was attacked by a succubus and get lewd crest curses on his nipples. Further more, the hero's best friend also found out that he had received the mark because he couldn't control his carnal desires… TRACK LIST Track 1: Prologue 2:44 Track 2: Main Story 29:40 Track 3: Epilogue 6:47 SAMPLE DOWNLOAD I bought it myself on dlsite, don't repost it anywhere pls support with buy original work in dlsite if you can.....❤︎
  3. Kim111

    Baka to Hasami / 馬鹿とハサミ

    Sincerely hope you can upload again! Please! -Please.
  4. What is the correct password? Tried everything possible but still error. Help please
  5. N...

    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi // NAKAMURA Shungiku [JP]

    Could someone please re-upload volumes 12 and onwards?
  6. Today
  7. fukufugu

    One-night True Stand

    Aw Aww Awww ArigatouuuuDaisukiiiii
  8. @chuuachan It's been edited (:
  9. Aaaa I listened to this one forever ago but lost the files, please reupload 😭
  10. Hi I'm back here prostrating myself for your generous shares. I humbly present this eargasm of the wettest p*ssy i have ever heard (in my opinion ehe). https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01693305.html Its kinda new so feel free to share whenever 🫪🫪🫪🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 *Its 4hrs dfq
  11. Mucho gusto si es posible que lo volvieras a subir te lo agraddeceria mucho :3
  12. Fernan_lobos1212

    Goriyou wa Keikakuteki ni / ご利用は計画的に

    hola si no es mucha molestia podrias vover a suvirlo? plis
  13. LLEGUE MUY TARDEEEEE poddrias volver a subir el cd si no es mucha molestia? por favor
  14. I've tried entering the password correctly, but it seems Track 5 isn't extracting properly. I tried extracting them one by one, but track 5 still has the problem.
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @engeruxen, @yeaheger, @Suzukifior19, @XebưkdHKslwbdn, @Juma, @Turtleman1, @11359
  17. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Car.luna.34, @noon-chan82, @pony-chawn, @SupremeEntity, @Bewbs, @naima91, @Fabiola92, @sandidoink, @Aiaeki9673, @loo707, @NancyAlice, @Shiraume
  18. 作品概要 ■成人向け BL Live2D動画作品 本編 :32分57秒 名前:氷室 相馬(ひむろ そうま 身長:139cm 年齢:◯1歳 血液型:A 趣味:ゲーム ◯学生プロゲーマー。 ゲームの腕と顔はいいが、態度が死ぬほど悪く 煽りなど迷惑行為を多く行う。 両親が仕事で忙しいため、いつもゲームをしており かまってほしいと言う気持ちの裏返しのため、本当は素直。 思春期なので、エロいことに興味を持っていると思われたくない。  ゲームばかりしているため、性知識は薄い。 股間を触ったり服を脱がすことはエロいと思っている。 also make sure to follow the og source!: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01552238.html
  19. Can someone re-upload the link its dosent work anymore
  20. Andressa

    BLCD Request: Yurayura Hikaru

    I'm still waiting, pleaseeeee 😭
  21. domyself

    All information about Korean blcds' spoken by Koreans

    As a Korean myself, there was a lot I didn't know about the Korean BL scene. Your post opened my eyes to new facts, I had no idea the market for Korean BL audio dramas (BLCDs) was so vast. I used to think that only Japan with its massive market and exceptionally talented voice actors...could produce such nuanced works. However, reading your post, it seems the landscape in Korea has changed significantly. To be honest, I hadn't paid much attention to this genre or even considered trying it. because I felt a bit of resistance toward listening to BLCDs featuring the voices of voice actors I’d known since childhood.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus