៙BL 'A Gift to Remember' ~Writer Contest~៙

Saga

fxwf8z.png

| Saga Organized

| Key Approved

Information

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making,

we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love to write.

This month we will have a new theme set and it's -

"A Gift to Remember".

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret "A Gift to Remember". So show us your imagination!

Rules

.:: Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

.:: Only stories are accepted, no poems.

.:: The story must be rated as for 16+

.:: No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

.:: Love must be between two males.

.:: Title of the story is up to you.

.:: Post the finished work on this thread.

.:: Read the rules once again.

Prizes

• 1,500 points for all that applied
  • 5,000 points for the winner
  • a Manga cover card from the iShop

Deadline

Start :: 01 Oct, 2014

End :: 31 Oct, 2014

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• XiuLin

• meli2cm

• jo_suzaku

This is the first time I'm entering a contest of any sort and I hope you guys will like what you read. I used a song that was running through my head at the time I wrote this.

WARNING

18+ ONLY

Incest & repeated use of the word 'fuck'

Here goes nothing (=

- A Gift to Remember -

“My existence is the only gift I have left to give, but it will have to do.”

- Susan Beth Pfeffer -

Have you got colour in your cheeks?

Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift

The type that sticks around like something in your teeth?

Are there some aces up your sleeve?

The room was bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight which spilled in from the huge bay windows that overlooked the ocean. Sprawled on the huge king-sized bed lay two bodies, intertwined with each other. The bodies moved in perfect synchronization, emitting moans and gasps which drove the other more insane.

Neither was in control and sober to realize that what they were doing was wrong.

So fucking wrong.

Have you no idea that you're in deep?

I dreamt about you nearly every night this week

How many secrets can you keep?

'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat

Until I fall asleep

But as they say, all good things come to an end.

Darkness is followed by light and morning always comes after night.

And with that came the guilt.

The shame.

The realization of how fucked up their situation was.

And as they stared at each other, which was as good as looking into a mirror, the realization hit home.

Holy crap. What the fuck had they done?

Do I wanna know

If this feeling flows both ways?

Sad to see you go

Was sort of hoping that you'd stay

Baby we both know

That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Maybe it was because they were meeting after a gap of 6 years or maybe they had too much to drink. They could come up with a million excuses but it was still never enough to justify what they had just done.

But however one looked at it, it was so wrong.

So fucking wrong.

Crawling back to you

Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?

'Cause I always do

Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new

Now I've thought it through

But then again, it was their life. And they were in love.

It was not infatuation. It was not a silly crush.

They were in love.

The kind of love where you want to fuck the other person senseless.

The kind of love where you want the other person to see the deepest, darkest depths of your soul.

And know that without him, there would be only darkness.

The kind of love where you want only him.

But this love they had for each other was wrong.

So fucking wrong.

Crawling back to you

It was too late to go back now. The damage was done.

They were in too deep. And they wanted no one else but each other.

They knew each others' bodies like the back of their own hand.

Or maybe it was because of the fact that they were identical twins.

The love they had for each other transcended all possible forms of brotherly love.

Anyway one looked at it, it was so damn wrong.

But it felt so fucking right.

And so they were to each other, a fucked up kind of perfect gift.

A gift of themselves to each other.

A gift so wrong that it felt so right.

A Gift to Remember.

- The End -

Song Credits

Do I wanna know?

- Artic Monkeys -

Word Count - 599

Writer - Jo

I'm joining again this time... :D

Title : A Bouquet of Lilies

Rate : G

Words count :597

A Bouquet of Lilies

“I don’t know which one is scarier. Being forgotten or forgetting?”

“Welcome…” An old woman greeted me as I opened the shop door, “Kashima san, I have prepared your order.” She said. I could sense a hint of pity in her voice.

“Thank you” I gave her the money as she took out the exact thing I asked her this morning. A big bouquet of white lilies.

“Your welcome… Oh! Happy birthday, Kashima san” She congratulated me warmly. I smiled weakly at her before going out of the florist. It wasn’t like I didn’t like to be congratulated, it was just I couldn’t hear that words from him anymore…

“I’m home…” I turned the light switch on not expecting anyone to answer me anymore. I put off my jacket on the hanger, took off my shoes and put it neatly on the shoes shelf before I took another step inside. Thinking back, before he started moving to my house I would just let everything left on mess since I was the only one there. But because of his constant nagging, all of it became my habit, our habit every time I got home. Though, now it was only me, only me since that horrible news befell him 1 year ago.

I could hear a faint sound of Television from the living room. My lips curled up into a warm smile as my right hand moved to my back still holding the lilies.

It was our promise to bring each other a bouquet of flowers on our birthday. And the white lilies certainly held a strong memory since it was the exact flower I used to confess to him that day.

I walked slowly imagining what kind of expression he would show to me. Would he be surprised? Or would he be confused? Maybe even better he would show me one of his smile once again…

But as I got closer to the living room, my step got heavier and heavier as more negative thoughts invaded my brain.

What if he didn’t react at all? What if he stayed expressionless? What if…

“Kashima san?” I jumped up shocked by his sudden call. I quickly gave him a smile and walked toward his side.

“Hotaru.” I called him and we started a normal chat. Well, as normal as we could as he mostly stopped in the middle and I had to change to another topic. I observed his face. His hair was still the short soft light sandy one that I always love to pat. And he still had those beautiful pairs of sky blue eyes that would still be effective to hypnotize me.

But he had changed.

He stopped calling me ‘Kei chan’.

He stopped giving me his warm hugs and kisses.

He stopped smiling to me.

“What is that behind your back, Kashima san?” Hotaru pointed at my back waking me up from my deep thought. I gulped as the fear still lingered on my mind but I pushed it aside.

I gave him my best and most genuine smile since that time as I handed him the bouquet. “For you…”

Hotaru stared at it for some minutes before a tear fell from his beautiful sky blue eyes. He looked up at me.

“Thank you” he said and gave me the smile I had longed for a long time already. I hugged him tightly letting all the tears fell from my eyes.

“Even if you forget me, but now I know you will still remember our love. And I won’t ever forget this gift from you”[br/]

The Last Breath of the Season

43278.jpg

“Never forget the first rain of Spring.”

So cold. His skin. Like the snow that blanketed the world around us. The only warmth I felt from him was colored crimson. It flowed from those lips on the face I loved so much. I wipe it away, yet it continues to flow out.

“I won't. We won't. Together. We will always watch and remember. Together.”

My words are those that I want to be backed by truth. Damn it. They are nothing but lies. Pulling him closer to me, his limp body lays across my lap. Those eyes. The light that fills them with life is beginning to dim.

“Together? My love, I'm afraid that won't be possible.”

A cough escapes his throat, and the warm crimson gently sprinkles my cheek. Tears. They fill my eyes, trying to escape from the sockets. Looking to the sky, my hand wipes them away.

“Don't speak with such negativity. You know how it makes me feel.”

A smile. His sweetest smile he always gives me when he knew I was upset. A gentle chuckle exits my body, yet deep inside there was something breaking. That which was breaking was my heart. This is the first man that ever had meaning in my life. Now he is laying here, his life slowly fading away before my eyes. I can't prevent this situation from getting even worse. I'm so scared.

“You were the first man I ever loved, and will always love.”

His words. Those words. Spoken so softly. A piece of my heart breaks off and falls into the pit of my stomach. I want to throw up. This can't be happening. I close my eyes, hoping to open them and having this all be just a distant thought. Just a faint gleam of my imagination. His hand, icy and trembling brushes against my chin.

A rebellious tear escapes my eye, landing on my lover's wrist.

“I will always be yours, no matter how much distance is between our souls.”

These words were the truth. Never have I allowed myself to lie about my feelings. Not to him. This person, this man dying in front of me holds my heart in his. I don't want to live in this world. Alone. Without my lover.

“I will watch over you always. You will never be alone.”

It is like he read my mind. Maybe that is how well he knew me. True knowledge of who I really am. Inside. All this time I dreamed of spending my lifetime with this individual. Now I get to spend these last moments with him.

“You will be my guardian angel.”

Leaning forward, I press my lips to his, feeling the softness draped in cold for the final time. It felt as if Father Time slowed everything around us to a stand still, yet in all reality it was only a few short seconds.

“Here, takes this and keep it safe for me.”

Another wheezing cough leaves his lungs as he places something small and metallic in the palm of my hand. I know what it is. This object. It was the gold band I had given him 2 years prior. A promise we both shared and meant to keep. Another tear trickles down my face, as his final breath is taken. Right before my eyes.

“I love you.”

My final words to him. His eyes close, never to open once again.

Word count:582

BL Writer Contest: A Gift to Remember

Title: Heart

Words count: 597

It had been 2 years since he was admitted to the hospital because of a weak heart. He was admitted after he had collapsed during PE in his first year in High School. Later that day, he was diagnosed with a weak heart, which he would have to stay in the hospital for further observations.

The young male in his seventeen looked outside from the only window in his room and sighed with longing. The moving pictures of the other patients, staffs and visitors filled his eyesight and he could only hope to join them.

Unfortunately, he was prohibited from doing any unnecessary activities.

Creak…

The sound of a door being opened took his attention away from the window. He glanced at the door and smiled when he saw his childhood friend. “Seito!” he exclaimed, happy to see the teen.

Seito just smiled at him and handed him a book. “How are you today, Kei?”

“Thank you!” Kei accepted the book and grinned. “I’m fine, just got boring.”

They chatted as they usually did when Seito came to visit him. It was finally time for visitors to leave the patients and Kei stared longingly when his dear friend stood from his chair and smiled down at him.

“Good bye, Kei.” Seito said and unexpectedly, he leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on the patient’s lips.

Surprised, Kei just stared at the walking figure of his friend. He was not expected that his bestfriend would kiss him. A realization hit him as he touched his lips… Seito had just stolen his first kiss.

It was unexpected but he was happy. He since long time ago had feelings for Seito but didn’t have any courage to tell him. He was scared to lose him and decided to keep the feelings away. But, today, Seito had kissed him and he was sure, the male had a feeling for him too. He couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come so that he could finally confess his love for his bestfriend.

##############

Three months passed by and still there was no sign of Seito. Kei looked out the window and furrowed his eyebrows. Biting his lip… he wondered if that kiss was just a mistake in Seito’s part. What if Seito did feel disgusted with kissing another boy?

He shook his head. Not wanting it to be true.

Today, he had a surgery for the transplant heart. The doctor had informed him that they had found the donor and would perform the surgery today. He couldn’t wait to get healthy and find Seito and confront him about his love.

Later that day, he was admitted to the OR. The surgery went over thirteen hours when finally the red light was off, indicating the surgery was over. He was given the sedative so he wouldn’t feel pain and he was unconscious for a week.

When he finally opened his eyes, he was shown with his doctor’s face. He smiled weakly at the man. “Thank you, Dr. Suzuki.”

The bespectacled man just shook his head and smiled. “No need to thank me. It was thanks to your donor.”

Kei felt thankful yet guilty. “Can I know the name of the donor?”

“Kanzaki Seito. He was diagnosed with the last stage of lung cancer.”

At that moment, Kei could feel his heart – Seito’s heart – clenched painfully hard. His eyes watered as he brokenly whispered the donor’s name. “…Seito.” He finally realized what those last words meant; the “Good bye” was his farewell to him.

And this heart… was the last gift from Seito to remember.

Title: 4th of November

Author: Megs

Word Count: 598

Here we go again~

It’s that time of year again, when I get to see his usually serious face light up because I’ve bought him something special. He always thinks he needs to get me something too but just seeing him acting like when we were young is enough...that and something when we’re alone. I can’t get too distracted by thoughts of him when I leave the dormitory, the cold November air making me bury my chin in my jacket lining. It’s soft and warm and pink…and it makes me think of him whenever I wear it. A surprise gift the week after our last birthday because he’d been studying so hard and forgotten. It seems silly, the idea of him forgetting anything, but I guess even SeungHyun can slip up sometimes.

Town isn’t too far away from the College but I still wanted to leave it until today to buy anything. Every year I’m afraid he’ll find it too early or I’ll give it to him because I want to see him give me that disapproving smile, the one that makes me hang my head so my hair will cover the fact that I’m already horny. I stop outside a store window and look in, they’ve already started with their holiday displays even as early as this and it makes me think about going home. About seeing the boys and having sweet potatoes saved in the cupboard from Fall on a bonfire…about steamy kisses underneath a blanket downstairs at midnight on christmas eve…

Christmas…gifts.

I shake my head a little to clear it, abandoning the previous store in favor of continuing on. I shouldn’t get distracted. On a day like today I should spoil him but I’ve never really liked the idea of him drinking as much as he does so I don’t want to get him liquor and encourage it. Candy? That seems so mundane, so predictable. I want him to gasp in surprise, wondering how his big brother could have figured out something so special, so wonderful for him. I want to hear him breathe out my name when I put it in his hands…KyunHo.

That’s what I want to hear…over and over, his lips trembling against mine, his fingers wrapped around my arms, his body-

No…! I can’t let myself get carried away like this, not today. I know his size so I’ll go and buy him a really fancy shirt. An expensive one with a designer label he’ll feel too bad to wear to classes so he’ll save it just for when he’s with me.

He’s been losing weight, though…it makes him look tired sometimes so people think he’s older than me. It’s just nine minutes but I know he hates it. So I treat him like he’s younger. Teasing him sometimes about how long it takes him to get ready, hours spent in front of the mirror fixing his bleached hair and deciding what clothes to put on. If it was my choice I’d have him just like he is in the mornings. Tired and messy and naked

I look at the time and realize he’ll be back at the dorm soon, turning and heading back excitedly to greet him.

I knock when I return, wanting to get him away from his studies so I don’t have to compete for his attention over by his desk.

KyunHo, you’re back earlier than I thought.” The way he’s looking at me making me smile, impatient for the door to be closed behind us so I can have him like I want, “What did you get me?”

…Oh shit.

~Megs

~When J-rockers Mate~

One night before the plane ride to their vacation destination, Luky and Kazuki were just hanging out after a mall visit. Luky set the bags aside, and began going though one. “Here, Kazuki. For you.” He took the neatly folded tissue wrapped gift. I began unfolding it, and quickly dropped the tissue paper as I hold up what looked to be boxers. Luky had a smirk on his face and he was stifling his laugher. I felt something on the rear end…so I turned the “gift” around, they had frills on the bottom. My face went void of color, and I could feel a slight humiliation.

“You are wearing those tonight or how about now~” Luky said to me. He then pulled me to him and pulled off everything below my waist. Then he fell back on the bed, and snatched the boxers from my hands. He whispered in my ears to, lift up my feet and Kazuki did just that. I felt him against me, I blushed deep red.

Luky began putting them on me completely, then he has stripped all of his upper body clothes.

His hands began rubbing my legs and it got rather uncomfortable for me. I was in shock still, as I felt his hands going further up, I did not stop him. He told me to reach back and touch his growing need. I did that. Kazuki was panting now, from the discomfort Luky’s hand gave me. “He also whispered this is a gift you won’t ever forget.” He said as he bites my neck, leaving a hickey.

He then gets me with that voice of his, on my knees before him on the bed. I spread my legs, and I could feel the heat rising in me, and the heat of his hands still on me. He was just looking now, with lust and passion, I could tell from myself looking over my shoulder at his half lidded expression, as he was touching himself. I felt him come closer to me on the bed. I felt his hand exploring my thighs again, with himself still out of his pants. He rubs himself against the frills of the boxers and between my clothed cheeks a bit.

Kazuki was a the point of bursting with sexual tension, he needed Luky’s touch again. Kazuki flipped over and showed the other band mate his problem. “What are you going to do about this?” He asked. He then feels Luky’s hand on his problem, just stroking away at it as he bends down and kisses him and doesn't ease up either action.

Join in ...

Don't leave me alone....

“If you love me, don’t ask again who gave me this STUFF. ok?”

After I yelled out loud on him, I walked away to escape the following argue.

Again and again, she tried to know who gave me the old piece of cloth I use every day.

I couldn't tell her who’d given to me or how it reminded me when I held and grabbed it in my hand.

If she knew how much I tried to keep everything with me until the end, she’d stay away from me for sure, so even though we were lovers, we needed more spaces for our own way either…

~~ Flashback ~~

Seven years ago, I was a college boy who was lazy and bored of all the school life; day by day

I went fishing and playing around with my friends. Each subjects we studied, not many teachers put their intentions to us, just only one subject which the teacher really did check the students names. That subject was housekeeping and chores for living with others.

WHAT?!?! Schoolboys as we were needed to know this kind of things for real?!?!

I felt so creepy and spooky to learn that girly stuff, anyway all we needed to pass this subject with no doubt. The last project we had to finish was how to create an important stuff which everyone used every day. The point was 100 for the creators who were on time. And all products would be changed to the “Blind buddy” in the classmates about 55 boys were there.

I had no idea and I didn't want to make anything neither, but my close friend who cheered me up as always reminded me if I wouldn't do it, I had to re-grade and had to take summer course alone while others took a trip and were happy in the sand and the sun. I imagined and accepted along his recommend, it’s truth and I thought about being in the universe without friends, I couldn't stand for sure, so I started to plan my project. I decided to make a notebook which made from reused papers and I’d keep the dried leaves and flowers to decorate its cover too.

And my close friend, he’d make handkerchief and he’d sewed his initial name on it. And he also told that he’d make one for me too. That's really his kindness. And the last day came, I was writing my name on the post-it and stuck on my masterpiece, I heard the noise with my close friend's name in it. It's about the accident in front of the school. I ran so fast and saw many people there, I prayed no one I knew was in that bad situation, but when I reached there, my bestie was lying down on the floor with bloody fountain on his white t-shirt. His breath was like mist and he smiled to me while handing me the handkerchiefs, he said he did as he promised and wanted me to give the other one to the teacher.

I looked at the light pink one with my initial name and his inside a read heart-shape, my eyes were full of tears. Then he smiled, closed his eyes and went away, I was really shock why I didn't tell him how much he meant to me.. I cried out loud and called his name but he couldn't be with me anymore...

I'm folding the old piece pink cloth before shutting the door and walk away....

Title: Nightmare

Words: 600

Rate: +16

‘’Are you alright?’’ Naoya asked Yuki who was bathed in cold sweat.

‘’I’m alright i think.’’ Yuki hugged Naoya so tight that the latter couldn’t breathe. ‘’Another nightmare?’’ ‘’Yes.’’Yuki had been having nightmares for some time now but this time was different, Naoya was in it. ‘’I saw you fading away, i tried to grab your hand but i couldn’t.’’ ‘’Just the thought of losing you devastated me.’’Naoya chuckled playfully,he french kissed him while he was holding him in his arms tenderly.‘’I’ll never go away thus you’ll never be alone.’’ ‘’Never forget that.’’ Yuki looked at him and said ‘’Never.’’ Morning came and Naoya went shopping. It was Yuki’s birthday,he wanted to buy him something special.After a while he finally found the perfect gift for him so he decided to head back home.Suddenly, while crossing the road,a speeding car popped out of nowhere,within seconds Naoya was found lying on the pavement with a severe head wound and multiple scratches and cuts.A pedestrian who witnessed the incident called an ambulance and Naoya was immediately taken to the hospital.Yuki was notified and he rushed to the hospital.The doctor informed him that Naoya was in need of an eye transplant at once.Yuki decided to be his eye donor without a shadow of a doubt.He knew that Naoya loved his eyes but what’s the point if he couldn't see them anymore? They got into the surgery room together.Naoya was awake but lost.He felt a touch on his hand, he turned around and he saw Yuki.He smiled at him but it was a different smile, a smile of pain and embarrassment.Yuki held his hand tight and he encouraged him by saying that everything was going to be fine.Naoya just before the anesthetic kicked in he faintly whispered ‘’Thank you.’’ The surgery was successful so they were both transferred to a room.Yuki woke up looking for Naoya, he got relieved that he saw him sleeping in the bed next to his. He gathered all his strength and he lied next to him carefully not to wake him up. Naoya woke up after a few seconds and saw Yuki staring at him with teary eyes, he opened his mouth to talk but Yuki interrupted him with his sudden sobbing and shouting ‘’Thank goodness you’re alive.’’ ‘’I thought i lost you forever.’’ Naoya still dizzy from the drugs, he didn’t understand what the fuss was about until Yuki asked him if he was in pain.Naoya took a look around him and then he touched his face. He got overwhelmed by the memories that came flooding back.Yuki consoled him and it was then when Naoya took a good look at Yuki’s face. He was wearing an eyepatch too. It was then when he realized what had happened and cried.Yuki had never seen him like that before because he was always the strongest one. He rested his head on his shoulder, he clasped his hand and he told him not to worry about anything and that the only thing that mattered was that he was alive.Naoya kissed his forehead and with their hands clasped tight they stayed like that looking out the window the sun setting.

joining, please.

words: 600

“Rei!!! Sun’s setting! Get inside now!” mom yelled.

*sigh* I’m just a few meters away from our backyard, though.

Well, this is normal. Especially if you’re living in a planet where there’s no moon… a planet where nighttime equals total darkness. With the power sources gone, I guess this is what you call the age of extinction.

BOOM!

What was that? It's getting dark but I can't help going towards the field where the sound came from.

What -- a man? Why’s he lying there wounded…and NAKED!

. . .

I did not just blush because he’s hot.

----

"Oh my! who’s that?"

“dunno. . found him by the fields. . seems like something exploded"

“Really? I didn’t hear a thing. Anyway, get something to clean him off.”

---

“. . . So you’re telling us you don’t remember anything except for your name and that you’re from a faraway planet?

“Yes.” The gorgeous suspicious man answered.

“This’ll be a prob. When I saw you, there’s nothing there, not even signs of explosion, not even your clothes!”

“. . . “

“Maybe we could search through the phone directory. Do you have phones that connect to other planets?”

“We don’t. Even if we do, you wouldn’t be able to. No electricity, remember? And that’s not how phone directories work! What do we do now then?”

“I know,” mom said “You can stay here for the mean time.”

“Mom! Don’t you find him suspicious?”

“But he’s hot!”

“. . .”

“Anyway, what’s your name, dear?

“Kei”

“Oh! My son’s name is Rei. Kei and Rei. Sounds good together, doesn’t it?”

“MOM!”

----

“Good morning. What’re you doing?”

I kinda find it awkward talking to him.

“Um, tending to the plants.”

“I see. In my planet, it’s rare for a man to have that kinda hobby.”

“It’s not my hobby! Because of the current state of things, it’s given to take care of whatever’s left of things!”

“You must really love this planet.” He said as he smiled the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.

----

“Welcome back. Where’ve you been?”

“I helped out in the neighbor’s farm”

“What’s in the basket?”

“Vegetables they gave in return.”

“I see. Equivalent exchange. You used your body, you got something in return.”

“Stop making it sound weird! It’s just your normal helping your neighbors out!”

“I know. I like it how kind and hard-working you are.”

*blush*

“. . . You like pineapples? They also gave me some.”

“Thanks.”

----

“Where are you going?”

“A walk.”

“Can I go with you?”

“Is your body okay?”

“Yes.”

We walked in comfortable silence. Being alone with him isn’t awkward anymore. Now, I anticipate moments like this with him. I actually. . like it.

“I like being with you like this.”

“Yeah, me too.” I said back. Wait. . what!? “Oh yeah, have you met the neighbors?”

“Maybe next time. I like being alone with you.”

I blushed… hard. He held my hand. I didn’t stop him.

----

Days turned to weeks…weeks to months…and eventually a year has passed. Every day with Kei, I treasure.

But a day after his first year here and he’s gone. Where he’s gone to, who he really is, or whether what he told us was true… those are the mysteries Kei left us.

One thing I know for sure is that those kisses, those hugs, those ‘nights’ were definite.

Another mystery is how a moon appeared right after Kei was gone. Personally, however cheesy it may sound, I consider it something Kei left. I consider it a gift from him… the saddest and the most beautiful gift.

sorry if the story's kinda rushed. i got carried away and reached 2000+ words. i had to cut a lot of scenes and shorten it by A LOT. i thought of writing another story but i might not reach the deadline. this was supposed to be of the sci-fi genre, cuz i wanted to write something different, but because it was shortened from 2000 to 600 words, it doesn't seem so anymore.

Happy Halloween everyone~~ Am sending in a last minute entry~~

Trick or Treat~

Title: Melody of Remembrance

Words: 600

The sea breeze was as cool as ever on his skin. The lulling sound of the waves lapping along the beach was calming. The blanket of moonlight embracing him was like gentle caress upon his pale skin. He kept his eyelids shut. These things, once so treasured, now only rendered an indescribable pain within him.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly walked to a corner of the beach, a special haven that he used to share with someone he deeply loved, someone that wasn’t here anymore. It was somewhere only they ventured to, their little world where only happiness existed.

He spread out the picnic mat he brought with him and settled down on it. Digging through his bag, he took out a warm blanket to snuggle in before taking his precious treasure out.

A music box, with delicate paintings of the wonders in the deep blue ocean adorning it. It was fit for Gods themselves. Jason could still remember how he got this precious memento of his loved one.

----

“Happy Birthday Jason. I got this from home, I hope you like it.”

“Thank you Leo. I love it already.”

----

Fiercely blinking back the stubborn tears that threatened to fall, he winded up the music box.

Jason immersed himself in the sound of the music box’s melody filling the air. The tune was light and alluring, soothing his heavy heart. Tugging the blanket tighter around himself, he sunk into the music as he stared out at the sea.

----

“Leo! Where are you? Leo! Please answer me! LEO!”

He stumbled through the beach, clutching his music box to his hollow chest. The sun was already beginning to rise yet he desperately searched on for the one he loved

“LEO!!”

Exhausted, Jason slumped down to the ground and began to sob violently. The music box lay silent beside him when he woke and Leo’s spot cold. He had already known that as a god of the sea, Leo couldn’t stay with him but he had denied the blatant truth.

In sorrow, he wailed as the sun rose, its warmth unable to thaw his frozen heart…

----

Jason jerked awake, tears pouring down from his face. Even though it had been so long, he couldn’t move on and wound up coming back to this place countless times. Looking for Leo, and breaking his heart all over again each time. He would come back with the music box in hopes that the melody Leo left behind would somehow call him back to him.

Wiping away his tears, Jason blinked wearily as he turned to the silent music box, about to wind it up again.

“You are such an idiot Jason…”

Jason froze as the familiar voice reached his ears. Slowly turning around, he stared at the man before him. Although he was older, Jason could never mistake the aqua-marine eyes that looked at him with love. It was all he could do to prevent himself from tackling the other. Instead, he gave the other a watery smile.

“I’m your idiot, Leo. Only yours.”

Dressed in oddly grand-looking clothes, Leo gaped at him in shock for a moment before chuckling. “Then will this idiot come with me? Because there is greater idiot here who fell in love with-“

Leo didn’t manage to finish his sentence as Jason tackled him, whispering his answer into his ear repeatedly.

When morning came, the sun was met with only the sound of a melody so beautiful, washing over the empty beach where a single music box remained, soon becoming forever silent as it had served its purpose.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

||END OF ៙BL A Gift to Remember ~WriterContest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙

BL a Gift to Remember ~Writer Contest~

៙ are @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and @

withthe BL Love Stories

"Last Breath of the Season" and

"Heart"

As promised everyone who participated will get

2,000 points.

The winners win as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Haha! You WON *grins* Congratulations ^^

Congratulations to you too (=

Yeay, I won :D Thank you

I'm happy for this :)

And thank you

:D

n

Congratulation to both of you!!! :D