Blood Suckers [Group RP]

JesterOfTheCrown

Boys and girls of every age,

Wouldn't you like to RolePlay something strange?

Just post a reply and you will see,

The fun that could come out of this group RP.

If you understood that I love you.

Usually I get my inspiration to do RolePlays out of the movies and shows I watch,

And of course, this Halloween, a few friends and I watched a marathon of Vampire flicks.

Yeah, I guarantee you can see where this is going...

VAMPIRE BASED RP

Plot:

A small clan of vampires in Spain Madrid around the victorian era, have brought a human boy to their Master for a nice feast. Of course this terrified boy tries to escape, until the Master found him and developed a liking for him.

I suppose the rest will be played by year. Here are the slots:

Clan member 1:

jo_suzaku

Clan member 4: Sosuke0549

Human boy:

I was hoping that relationships would develop between the four clan members.

You are aloud to take two slots.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo4cBc1XVdNoJ_-5PuehqLrZnGzc4SB_qUdVRXojdVt7paXWuq

Name: Ansel

Species: Vampire

Clan Master

Personality: Ansel is a very bipolar man, which is why his clan acts rather nervous around him. But besides his disorder, he is quite the romantic. He lusts for pleasure as he does blood. Ansel can get greedy and fussy when he is hungry, almost like a child.

Likes: The thick taste of living blood, Elegant/Silky clothing, formality, rings/accessories.

Dislikes: Short hair, women, dead/cold blood, animal blood, obnoxious mortals.

Appearance: Long shoulder length blonde wavy-ish hair, light blue eyes, pale/soft skin

Extras: Emerald rings across his three right fingers, french accent.

Past: Ansel was turned at the age of 22 by his eldest sister Manroe in Paris France, 1721. After he was reborn into immortality, his sister suddenly disappeared, and Ansel still does not know her current location.

It was unfortunate that his own insane lust for human blood brought him over the edge, causing him to feed off of his beloved Mother, Father, and his other two sisters Roxanne and Margret. Since this horrible incident, he has been roaming around Europe for other men like himself, creating a clan of his own, and saving people from their lives of despair with his piercing fangs.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jo_suzaku

• Sosuke0549

• JesterOfTheCrown

• Sai-Miyoshi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
may i join.

2zqagr9_large.jpg

Name: Vladimir

Species: Vampire

Clan member: 4

Personality: Vladimir is dark and mysterious. He's rather quiet and keeps to himself but he's mostly rude to everyone other then His Master. He has excepted what he has become but would never turn another into a vampire for It is a cruel fate...

Dislikes: People disrespecting his master, Children, sunlight, love

Past: His past is unknown to everyone except his master who turned him into a vampire. His real name was Mark Shepherd, and He was living a peaceful life.. he was engaged to a girl that he loved with all his heart. Until the two of them were mugged in the streets of England. Well...just him.. Turns out his future wife only wanted him for his money and had hired thugs to attack and kill him... He hated her.. he was heart broken as she stood there with her cold eyes as pain was inflicted on his body...

Rain fell.. washing away blood and evidence. He was seconds from dying. A fractured lung...broken bones... gashs of all sizes. Until a vampire came to his rescue smelling his blood and the desire for revenge. That night The human Mark Shepherd died...and Vladimir the vampire was born.

, Of course! Character info?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep! Amazing Character info btw~ I'll Fill in slot 4

Ok and btw- i cant reply ever day, i have school and homework.. lots of homework...so ill reply mostly on the weekends hopes thats ok

I'll be starting with exams from the 3rd right up till the 14th, so it will be hard for me to reply often too during that time. After that, I'll be fast ^^

Hope it's okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! Awesome character info! Love the last part (=

Me too! This will be fun ^^

Here is my Character sheet. Hope it's okay. Let me know if any changes are to be made.

Human Form

2m2umat.png

Vampire Form

2lk351s.png

Thats fine! ^^

LOL It looks like we chose the same name for our characters xD I just finished my sheet, refreshed the page and saw yours. 'v' Oops

Want me to change it? *grins* We can't have 2 Emilio's now, can we?

Though I'm known as Em.

But still.

What a freakin' co-incidence X_X

- - - Updated - - -

Thank youuu _/\_

Sorry about that ^^'

Well, I guess so. I suppose if you two are really anxious (like me), we can wait for a person to Role as the teenager, and we'd be on our way.

&