-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

tumblr_mdwmj4BNG71rkrjw0o1_500.png

Name : Zakuryu Lin

Position : Seke

Race : Half Neko and Half Demon.

Like : ordering others, piercing, wine, challenge.

Dislike : his step brother, annoying people, strict rules, touch on his ear.

Personality : greedy, bad tempered, didn't want to be outdone, arrogant, and he's always right.

Lin Bio's : Lin was half demon and half neko. He got that blood from demon's father and neko's mother. Now he live with his father and his step brother that of course from different mother. Lin really hate his younger brother, he just hate him without any clear reason. He just gathered with his brother when they had dinner with his father and always apart after that, one thing that he knew was his brother's mother already passed away. One day both of them being called to their father's room and they had surprising challage from his father. His father will choose one of them to be the next head of the demon clan that their father lead. Lin really furious about that challenge but when he saw his opponent that his step brother really make his head boiled because he think that that male didn't deserve to be his opponent.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Name : Zakuryu Kuroyuki (yuki)

Position : Seke

Race : Half blood deamon and Half Demon.

Like : being alone,being challenged, reading, nature and animals

Dislike : his step brother, rude people, loud noises, being called weak .

Personality : quiet but well spoken when needed, observant of his surroundings and hates failing.

Kuroyuki's Bio's : Yuki was his mixed blood between demon and blood demon, the demon blood he had inherit from his father and the blood demon blood from his late mother. Kuroyuki had to live in his fathers mention together whit his older brother that of course was born from a different mother. Kuroyuki never cared about his older brother, which he knew hates him without any clear reason atleast there wasnt one Yuki could think of. He only met with his brother when they had dinner with there father and always apart after that, Yuki never minded that at all. One day both of them being called to their father's room and they had surprising challage from there father. There father will choose one of them to be the next head of the demon clan that their father lead, Yuki always wanted to lead the clan mostly to give his older brother a real reason to hate him and to prove himself as a leader.

The next morning he was looking forward to having this fight whit his brother, he knew the best way to show he was top was trough being the top in sex it was also a good way to get an mental advantage over his brother. Kuroyuki never used his powers much mostly because some of his powers he couldnt control the only one who could teach him died when he was born , she died because he used his powers as an infant the moment he was being born after he was told that he never used those powers out of guilt.

Kuroyuki let his personal servant bath him then got himself dressed then went on his way to the dining hall for breakfast. Yuki was reading a book as he walked trough the halls once he arrived in the dining hall and hid his book in his wide sleeve of his yukata, he loved the traditional clothes, he sat down after greeting his father.

When the clock showed 6 am in the morning Lin snapped his eyes open and get hurry to prepared himself because he already late for breakfast with his father. Last night he couldn't sleep after his father announce about the fight for the next head clan. The neko male really want to beat his stepbrother, Yuki. He didn't like the expression that he showed while his father the announcement, he really want to kick him out of this house right there. Oh, The great Lin never let that happen!

The red head already finish with his shower and hurried to get out his room then run toward the dining hall. He never pick any servant to take care of himself because he hate other people touch his body, his precious body too worth to be touch by the servant. The older male found Yuki from far and decided to stop his step, he doesn't want to walk inside the dining hall with his younger brother, hell no! When he didn't look the sight of the black-haired male, he make his way to the dining hall after that. "sorry father I'm late.." he bent over and take his seat, far from the blood demon.

Kuroyuki sat in his chair as he and there father waited for the older brother to arrive, he slide his hand trough his black hair that had a red glow over it, just as he was planing on letting out a deep sign his older brother came in and sat as far away from him as he could which made the younger brother smirk. The younger male got up and sat accrosed from his older brother "sorry father, for switching seats" he paused "i keep forgetting its better to sit close to you"

The younger male stared into the older male his eyes, he never was this bold but he knew he would have to do something to start up this thing knowing the faster it will be that he will get what he wants, Kuroyuki watched the servants put the food in front of all of them, for Yuki a glass of blood was included whit his food.

Lin hissed softly as seeing his step brother seeking their father's attention with that annoying smirk. "sycophant.." he mumbled and move a little on his seat and acted like he never talk anything. He always know that Yuki didn't want to lose from him and that make his mind boiled when he saw that blood demon. He bring his hand to his hair and slick it to the back, glared to his the black-haired male when the servant come to serve the breakfast.

The red head watched the servant serve a glass full of blood for Yuki an that make him somehow gross. Indeed he had demon blood from his father but he hate blood though he need it for make his body strength. He prefer wine than blood of course because it tastier. Their father didn't talk a single words, the older male guess that his father just want some peace when he had breakfast with his children. Lin just shrugged and start to eat his breakfast in silent.

Kuroyuki took the glass of blood to his lips and watched his brother's face look disgusted which pleased Yuki for some reason, the younger male drank of the blood then started to eat in silence as well just like the others, he was always a fast eater he finished before the rest and just filled himself whit more blood till his glass was empty, he observed his brother thinking of ways to challenge his older brother and get the upper hand.

The younger male waited for the others to have finished there food "dear Brother would you mind joining me, we need to do some studying before the elders meet" there father had told them they were aloud to join the meeting whit the elders since they where competing for the title of the next clan head.

Lin want to throw his fork to Yuki's face right away after saw him seems pleased by his disgust about blood. But he manage to hold his act and keep eat his breakfast, sometimes take a sip of his wine. He finish his breakfast right after his step brother finished. He shake his glass slowly and drink his wine until it finished then notice Yuki observed eyes on him. He know that his younger brother want to plan something. The red head raised his eyebrow as his step brother get his upper hand then narrowing eyes to him.

The neko's male snapped his head up as hear the other words, his ear appeared because he felt annoyed by the Yuki's suggest. The black-haired know that he didn't like to meet with the elder because they always strict to him and he hate it. But he was in front of his father so he just replied his stepbrother question slowly. "oh yes my brother of course. Father, we excuse now." he faked a smile to his father that just nodded his head and storm out without waiting the black-haired male.

Kuroyuki couldnt help but smirk knowing by his brothers reaction he was getting under his skin, he nodded to his father excusing himself as well going after his older brother licking his lips he was feeling great, he catches up whit his brother "would you like to study in my room, yours or the library?" he asked innocently.

The younger male always got attracted to his older brothers fire like personality especially when he was the reason his brother got so pissed off, it made im feel like his brother couldnt ignore him and that he knew Yuki existed. All Yuki wants was reconision from his father and brother and the rest of his clan and this was the best opportunity he would ever get.

Lin stomped his step while hear Yuki caught up him, make he stop his walk then glared at his stepbrother. Surprisingly he walked back toward the younger one and almost stabbed his brother's neck with his sharp claws. "Don't you ever had a though to be with me at the same room!" he hissed, nailed every words that he said. The red head lean back and slick his hair, brushed it slightly. "I prefer study alone than with you, nasty demon blood.." he said it with disgust tone. Everything about Yuki, Lin was always hate it of course his innocence act.

The older male leaned on the wall, a bit far from the black-haired male. He didn't want to act he close to his stepbrother anymore and decided to take the fight for the next clan now. "Yuki, don't acted so innocence like that! I know what you mean.." he bring his hand to his waist and glared to the blood demon. "If you want to fight with me, I'll gladly do it now.."

Kuroyuki grabbed his neck where he was stabbed he didnt expect his brother to get violent on him he stumbled a bit and his his face behind his hair his heart sank slightly but he didnt want to give his brother the satisfaction of seeing him hurt not now, The black haired male lets his hand slide from his neck that was already healed, he lets his golden eyes glare at his brother.

Kuroyuki looked trough his hair at his brother "you say im the disgusting one yet your the half animal here who cleans himself whit his own spit seriously you neko's are the most disgusting things alive he growled "compared to you i am innocent, but i dont mind losing my innocence to you" he smirked as his hand started to get ingulved whit blood like substance that glowed a deep red "dont complain to me when i lose control and you die" he said knowing it was the truth and was bount that he would at least lose control, he usually would never admit to that but he did now.

Lin looked at the black-haired male's neck and notice a couple of blood dripped from it. He just whistle and grinned that his attack enough to make the other stumble back. Well that blood demon could heal fast, so he didn't worried―no, he didn't worried with his stepbrother but with the stamina that the other have. He didn't want to against with that weak demon. He let his chuckled out as his younger brother glared at him. "ooh, It's scary Yuki~" he said with his playful tone.

the red head twitched his eyebrow while hear the golden eyes's words and hissed. "It's not disgusting brat! I think your mouth need some lesson so it won't babble the harsh word.." his red eyes gleam in furious way. The older male blinked for a while after listen to weird words that just Yuki said. 'Is he crazy or something! I don't want to had mate with nasty blood demon like him. hell no!' the neko's male struggle with his mind for a second. "no, I won't complain my little brother~ I won't lose from you, weak!" he yelled out loud, tried to boiled the other mind because he know that the younger male didn't like being called weak. Lin had his agile and flexible body so he could attack and dodge the other easily.

Kuroyuki started to get annoyed whit Lin his words, he croaked his neck "you have no idea what my power is do you" he noticed a servant walk by and Yuki licked his lips "let me show you my dear brother" he stretched out his hand to the servant and it looked in pain, Yuki moved his hand slightly and the servant crashed into the wall whit a scream, he moved his hand up again and the servant used the sharp object in his hands and brought it to his throat.

The younger male kept his eyes locked on the older male "i can control someones blood or any kind of blood, i can do whit it what ever i want" he lets his hand drop and the servant fell limp on to the floor "come at me if you dare, i no longer have a problem whit killing you anymore" his voice was cold, the younger brother had never once hurt someone after he had heard what happened to his mother but he was pissed now and ready to show his true nature as well as what he was worth.

Lin really amused by the expression that Yuki gave to him, make his adrenalin being pumped and his body grow strong because get interesting be the fight that he will do with his stepbrother. "hmm, that's interesting sight my little brother~" he smirked after saw the servant that Yuki crashed against the wall hurt so badly. Well, he didn't really care about any servant in here but he start to disgusted right when the black-haired male do something with the servant's throat.

"you just could control anyone to protect you, huh? you were really worse person that I ever met Yuki!" he yelled out, he really hate people that never use his own hands and depend on other or any stuff. But something new that Lin never know, his stepbrother could do this far because all this time the other always quiet and avoid to make any fight with him. "hmm, I will make your dead full of pain my little brother.." he laughed and start to run toward his step brother, attack him with his claw that really sharp right to Yuki's face. He manage to make a scratch on there, many blood start to come out from the golden eyes male's face. The neko male smirked and licked the blood that dirtied his claw though he hate blood but when it come to fight he will taste it no matter what because he had demon blood that control himself anyway.

Kuroyuki signed "im not that low, i wouldnt use someone else to protect me, i dont need it" he said whit his normal cold tone as eh tried to stay calm so he wouldnt lose it and cause one hell of a big bloodshed "i would just make you kill yourself instead" he mumbled as his older brother charged at him Yuki didnt move out of his place not scared of the impact at all, his face was scratched and some blood dripped down but he couldnt even feel it, the younger brother watched the older brother lick the blood of his sharp fingers and knew it was his.

The black haired male yawned "are you done im bored now" he said casually and started to walk away as he didnt want to fight, the blood that rolled down the younger one his face started to float in the air behind him and take apses of sharp objects almost making a barrier behind him.

Lin clenched his fist and his body start to tremble in anger way after heard Yuki's chesty words. "Kuroyuki! are you tried to said that my power couldn't enough to against you, huh!" he yelled out, he really pissed seeing his stepbrother just yawned right after he attacked him. But one thing he know that the black-haired male seems back to normal, he could know just seeing his calm eyes. The red head exhale slowly and glared at the younger male. "che! It's not fun again when you already calm like this.. did you tried to hold yourself, my little brother?" he crossed his arm then stand on the window near Yuki.

Lin's red eyes gazing at the blood barrier that protected Yuki's body and tsked loudly. "I'm not desired to fight with person that hold his strenght! and I think you felt the same my little brother...or you just want to run away from me?" he smirked, try to tease the other again because he like the expression that Yuki's gave when he annoyed. The neko's male prefer tease his stepbrother than get a fight with him because it would end up like now―Yuki hold his power again and he doesn't know why.

Yuki turned around and smiled slightly "i would lie if i said i was stronger then you" he noticed the blood barrier that was now in front of him he knew he didnt mean to get this up, he signed at his own lack of control "i told you nii-san im not holding back i just cant control it" he paused "so i guess you could say i am running away" Yuki turned again "if you will excuse me im going to the library to study"

the younger male started to walk away he was confused by his brothers words, 'does he acknowledge me?' he thought to himself not getting it at all, his mind all confused as he made his way to the library not noticing his surroundings which wasnt like Kuroyuki. The black haired male slightly blushed as he realized his older brother had called his name that never happened, it made him happy for some reason.

Lin blinked his eyes with disbelief way, he never expect that Yuki would smiled to him after he said harsh thing to the younger male. But he snapped his though, didn't want to show any weak point of his and smirked as heard another his stepbrother's comment. "huh, yeah you know that I'm stronger than you..." he sighed then added. "whatever I don't care about it anymore... and yeah go ahead, you know that I never like inside the library for the long time, I just need to read some book."

The red head glance from the corner of his eyes, follow Yuki's sight until it gone from his eyes. He sighed again and leaned on the wall. "what was that before? he called me 'nii-san'?" he mumbled, touched his piercing gently. "He never called me like that before... he always used his manner language just 'dear brother' or 'brother'," without he realize a tint of blush creep on his face. He groaned and start to make his way to his room. 'get a grip, Lin! you're weird if you blushed just by that simple thing!' he struggle with his mind while walk along the corridor to his room.

Kuroyuki snapped out of his thought as eh felt someone was about to touch him, he turned his head slightly and glared evilly at the servant that was about to touch his ass, the servant stumbled back and bowed deeply the black haired male clicked his tongue annoyed then continued his way to the library finding the book that where needed to study for the meeting, which he was exited to go to so he could prove he wasnt a nausance to the family.

Yuki found all the book he needed and carried them whit him, he passed his brothers room and stopped in front of it he glanced at the books and then back at the room and signed, he knocked on the door "nii-san" he said unsure if he should do the or not, but he wanted them to have a fair chance at this if he won whit equal chances the better he would feel.

Lin arrived at his room in no time then got inside and lock it. Maybe that weird habit of him because he always locked his room, well he didn't do that until he had bad experience when he still ten years old. The servant of his big house sneaked to his room at midnight and tried to abused him because every servant that mostly was a human believe that had sex or kinky thing with half demon will make their life immortal. Luckily he could defense himself but ended up killed that servant. But nobody know about this event, just him who know this and it's such a shame for him so he never talk it to anyone.

The red head look at the mirror and smiled at all his piercing. Cause today he didn't have anything to do, he decided to make some piercing on his tongue. He just want to start make a new hole on his tongue when a knock on his door heard. He jump out because that was Yuki's voice. Groaned slightly, he open the door and found his brother with bunch of book. "what do you want, huh? I think you will study for that silly meeting.." he narrowing his eyes at the younger male.

Kuroyuki waited when he heard footsteps coming to the door, then it opened and his brother groaned and said

"what do you want, huh? I think you will study for that silly meeting.."
Yuki looked down then back at his older brother "well i guess if you want me to win so easily i guess you wont" he said whit a smirk "you know how much the elder opinion counts to father" he taunted his older brother.

Kuroyuki turned his body fully to Lin to face him properly "but i guess if you think you have better hings to do be my guest" he brushed by his brother going into the room not caring if his brother would want him to or let him, but he was already in and looked around no sure if this was what he had expected his brothers room to look like, he put the book down on his brothers bed and got ready to leave once again.

peutChan19

Lin tapped his foot while listen to every words that will explain why his stepbrother come to his room so sudden. He furrowed his brow because all the reason of Yuki was right, he won't lose from the black-haired male no matter what. The red head widen his eyes as Yuki faced his face really close then tsked at his comment. "but I think I can study by myself.. I don't need your help.." he groaned furiously.

The older male stumble back and groaned loudly when his stepbrother pushed him over and walk inside his private room. "hey! Where's your manner.. I never give you any permission to got inside my room.." the neko's male yelled out. He crossed his arm, watching the golden eyes's male put a couple of book on his bed. "where're you going, huh? I think I could play with my little brother.." he smirked, want to make his brother mad because he like it.

Kuroyuki was stopped from walking out by Lin and tilted his head "play?" he asked curiously interested in what his brother was talking about, he dropped the books he was still holding on the floor and made sure the door was closed before he pushed his brother against the closed door "what kind of playing did Nii-san in mind" he asked whit a smirk not sure where this side of his came from.

The younger brother peered at the older brothers face feeling extremely intrigued by his brothers words wanting to see how much his brother was capable off before breaking down knowing he hated close contact whit his younger brother which has always been obvious to the younger one, which always saddened him even tho he hid it very well.

Lin raised his eyebrow as heard Yuki's words that somehow inviting him. He watched the other that interested by his offer as well with smirk on his lips. Surprisingly, the older male let his little brother pushed him against the door. "hmm, I think playing some good game, my little brother~" he smirked as well and licked his lips seductively. Lin's mind actually still struggled by this weird action of his, but he couldn't hold himself that seems being controled by his heat of neko's blood.

The red head bring his hands on Yuki's sides and change their position so sudden, his brother now leaned on the wall with him closer to the other. "what about we play this..." he grinded his leg on Yuki's thigh and whistling slowly. "could you hold it without moaned?"

Kuroyuki groaned as Lin changed there positions Yuki looked at Lin as his tight was being grinds "well that depends on what else you would do, cause your leg rubbing up against mine isnt every interesting" he said simply before he pushed his older brother down whit himself now he was on top, the younger brother licked his lips "sex whit out moaning would almost be impossible if that is what you meant" he said whit a smirk.

Yuki tilted his head and squinted his eyes slightly "yet i doubt Nii-san is ready for sex, maybe i should see if you can hold whit out moaning if i play whit you" he said in a seductive voice before he lets his hand slide in to his anki his pants expecting his older brother to fight it.

Lin grinned as he heard a groan escape from Yuki's mouth when he change the position but then he gasps with a soft thud because now he laid on the floor with his the other on top him. "eeh~ so you got my meaning huh.. Well I just didn't want you freak out if I attack you before.." he smirked and look into his stepbrother's eyes. "haha.. Yeah, it sounded fun though I will take the start because I was the one who offer this game.." he bring his arm and pulled his brother into his tight hug-more look like the red head crashed his brother waist.

The older male look at the black-haired male with rolled eyes then pulled the other face to his own face-one inch again he will kissed his brother. "don't doubt me, my little brother.. I'm not sounds maker.. Though I was the one who attack you first.." right after he said that Yuki's hand already slide inside his pants, make he arched his back but then snapped his mind fast so he couldn't drown by pleasure so fast. Then the neko crashed his lips against the blood demon's lips, tried to make his guard off.