Look This Way, Baby! (XiuLin X Xianghua)

Xianghua

He went ahead to the boy's part of the locker rooms. He was handed a new uniform by his pe teacher after he told the other his sizes. He went to go change at his new locker. He quickly changed and went to wait outside the locker rooms for Ming.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Xianghua

Mingzhu stared at herself in the mirror. "These shorts are, um... Shorter, than the ones we had last year."

"Oh shut up," Belisama said. "At least you don't have thighs the size of watermelons!"

"You don't have thighs the size of watermelons."

"I do!"

The coach blew her whistle, and ushered all of the girls out of the locker room. Mingzhu tripped, trying to make her shorts look longer, when she bumped right into Mika.

"Woah." He said stumbling back a little but managed to catch Ming so she would not fall on her face or embrass herself. "You need to be careful, sweetie. So I heard our classes are going to be doing the same thing. Co ed sports. Its good to finally see our pe classes catching up with the times. What do you think we will be doing?" He asked her as he let her go after he put her back firmly planted on her feet.

"To answer your question, Mika, we will be doing Zumba." The masculine girls' coach, Ms. Harlice, appeared out of nowhere.

"Z-Zumba?!" Mingzhu panicked. "Is that even co-ed?"

"Barely." Ms. Harlice walked away, leaving Mingzhu standing there, still in disbelief.

"What are you so bummed out about?" Belisama asked, appearing behind Mingzhu and putting her hands on her shoulders. "You love dancing!"

"NO I DONT." Mingzhu reeeally didn't want Mika to see her dance. If she was given the opportunity to dance, she would give it 104%, whether she wanted to or not.

"What? But the other day--" Mingzhu reached her hand up to cover Belisama's mouth.

"Can we do something else?" He pleased of the coach. "How about yoga or the waltz?" He suggested. "One helps the student achive peace and the other is useful at dances and proms. I could use a refresher course in any of those. But the other day what?" He said directed at the coach and Ming's friend.

"Hmm... Yeah, I think we'll do yoga instead. ♥" Ms. Harlice smiled.

Mingzhu stared at her in disbelief, with her hand still on Belisama's mouth. Belisama licked her hand and Mingzhu quickly pulled away.

"The other day she was dancing to Yaranaika in public, at the mall," Belisama finished, smiling innocently.

"I was not!" Mingzhu lied, badly.

"That must have been a spectital. I would have cracked up laughing if I saw that." He grabbed Ming's hand and followed after the teacher. "Whatever you do, your still my love muffin. You could do anything to me like embrass me in public or break my heart and I would still like you deeply." He said leaning down and kissing her cheek.

Mingzhu blushed madly. She decided it wouldn't wait until after school. She looked around, to make sure both coaches were distracted, which they were, took Mika's hand, and pulled him outside.

Mingzhu didn't sy anything, just stared at the ground. She suddenly grabbed Mika's head and kissed him. She pulled back, and tried to run inside, but she hit her head on the pole between the double doors. "Fuck!" She grabbed her head and ran inside a second time.

He softly brushed his fingertips over his lips as his eyes watched Ming run from him. 'I knew it! She does like me. But what is her favoritae thing about me. I hope it isn't as shallow as the floods of gifts I give her." He followed after her.

Mingzhu ran into the gym and managed to slip in, unnoticed. Her face was beet red.

"Ming?" Belisama looked at her, concerned, as Mingzhu casually started doing stretches with the other girls. "What just happened?"

Mingzhu looked away from her friend. "Nothing," she said softly. "Absolutely nothing." She sighed, hoping she didn't ruin her friendship with Mika.

He came in late and got a tardy. He cursed at Ming's slyness. She most likely didn't get a tardy. He went to sit with the rest of the boys and their coach began streches of their own then had the boys run out their energy with a couple of laps around the gym so they would follow the directions of the females' coach later on.

Ms. Harlice had completely lied about yoga, or she forget, or they'd get to it later, but she was making the girls to vigorous exercises. Mingzhu kept looking at Mika, and would quickly look away anytime she felt like he was looking anywhere in her general direction. Half way through the exercise, Mingzhu managed to slip behind the bleachers, unnoticed yet again.

Mika finished his two laps in record time, coming in at second place. He noticed Ming hide behind the bleachers and followed her under while the gym teachers' attention were on the lazy slackers. He sat right next to Ming, their shoulders brushing against each others'. "I like you too. You do know that, right? And it's more than a younger sister that I spoil rotten." He said in a hushed tone almost like a whisper.

He sighed. "You are so stubborn when your embrassed. I guess I need to give you some time then to truely grasp the posiblities of us becoming a couple. I'll be awaiting your next move then. Until then talk to you later." He turned her head and passionately kissed her on the lips. "Your move next." He said as he broke the kiss staring her straight in the face, his own expression serious yet with a hint of his own stubbornness.

"Ha! I knew you would say it!" He said excitedly in a whisper. He glomped Ming and began nuzzling her. "So you agree, we're officially a couple now? Yay, I have someone to go to dances and the prom with now." He accidently pressed his chest against Ming's. Her heart was racing under the fabric of her gym uniform. "So you are coming to my place after school for the project? If that's what we're going to do." He said hinting at something different with a perverted smirk on his face.

"I um... O-okay." Mingzhu just layed there, confused. ((she is completely oblivious to sexual advances you see XD)) She moved her eyes to look at the wall, then without thinking, grabbed the front of Mika's shirt and kissed him.

He kissed her back but was the first to pull away. "Drag girl, you can't wait can you." He teased playfully as he got off her and helped her up. "I will see you at our morning meet up spot after school okay?" He said quickly before going back to class.

Mingzhu stood there, dazed, when Belisama entered from the other side of the bleachers. "Qhat happened?" she asked, noticing the redness of Mingzhu's face.

"N-nothing," Mingzhu answered, watching Mika from behind the bleachers.