Look This Way, Baby! (XiuLin X Xianghua)

Xianghua

Mingzhu peddled to school on her light blue bicycle. In her ears were white, Apple headphones, playing the Japanese music her Chinese parents couldn't stand. She hummed along softly as she approached the school. She sighed, as she stopped in front of the bike rack. 'Another day...' she thought, locking her bike up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Xianghua

Mika was sitting on the top of a table in the front lunch courtyard surrounded by the other people of the popular click. He saw his friend Ming walking over to them. He waved. "Hey Ming." He greeted her warmly and slid off the table. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. He knew she could not hear him over her music. That was something in common they shared together. Whatever she was listening too, Mika took credit in introducing it to her. Since he would go to Japan and buy cs's for her and sometimes clothes. It was the week back to school from spring break and at the table he had a couple of gift boxes for Mint ranging in sizes from the usually pointed out cs's wrapped up to the big bulky boxes of clothes. He also gave the others gifts like fashion mags and candy to tee shirts. He unplugged her ear bud and walked with her to the table. "Ming-chan, I got you a bunch of cute stuff this time!" He proclaimed excitedly.

((Sorry, my Internet crapper out. >.

Mingzhu smiled brightly. "Aww, Mika!" She hugged her friend again. "Remind me to bring you a bunch of free sweets from te shop~" A look of realization came across her face. "Oh! Speaking of which..." She pulled a small pink box wrapped in white lace out of her bag. "For you." She smiled and handed it to Mika. Inside was a chocolate cupcake, with cherries inside, and cherry icing.

He ushered her to the table and took her gift. "What a wonderful and yummy sugar rush this is going to be." He said sitting besides her. He passed a couple of big boxes her way then began unwrapping the cupcake and started Eatting it.

Mingzhu squealed as the boxes were handed to her. "You're so awesome!" She held her cheeks and shook her head. She was about to open them when he friend, Lucian, showed up.

"Hey Ming," he said. He glared at Mika, he had never liked him. "What's up?" He brought his gaze back to the Chinese girl.

He shrugged and sighed ignoring the other male that was getting Mint's attention. He quietly ate his cupcake and finished every yummy bite of it. "You do know I am taking Mint to Japan one day and what if along the way I ask her to be mine forever and always till death do us part." He said to get under the other kale's skin. He then leaned in and gave Ming a kiss on the lips quickly.

Mingzhu's eye widened and her face flushed. Honestly, she always had a crush on Mika, of course, she would never say anything. She dismissed the kiss as an attempt to piss Lucian off. Which it did.

"Listen." Lucian said, getting close in Mika's face. "One of these days I'm gonna come down on you. Hard. It's gonna be like a fuckin' hurricane." He glared at Mika.

"Lucian!" Mingzhu kicked him quickly and sharply in the shin. Her usual baby face had a serious expression on it. She didn't like it when Lucian and Mika bickered, buy especially couldn't take anyone that had tw audacity to talk to Mika like that.

"Lucian don't you dare come up on my part of the school and dis me like that. You need to remember my parents are pro gun carrying laws. If your not careful you may end up dead in a gutter some where. Now get before I get serious." He turned his back to the other grabbing Ming by the hand to go about their business.

Mingzhu watched, wide eyed. They always fought, but for sine reason, she was especiallly bothering by it today. She was about to say something, when the bell rang.

Mika gathered his things and put the gifts away into the bag. He shared all of the same classes as Ming. He gave her the bag of gifts to hold and took her backpack slinging it over his shoulder with ease. "That prick. Why does he have to like you? I want you all to myself." He confessed as they left the other guy in the dust as they headed to their first period class.

Mingzhu froze at the words. I want you all to myself. Was he kidding? She didn't want to seem weird, and she definitely didn't want to seem egocentric, so she just smiled, unsure how to react. 'There's's no way he could say it that easily if that's what he really thought,' she thought, sighing.

He gave her, her backpack as they reached their first period class. He opened the door for her and only followed after she fully made it inside. He sat down beside her, taking out his notebook for that class. "I hope what I said did not shock you. I just don't like sharing with any one." He told her before class started.

Mingzhu nodded frantically, still unsure how to react. "I need to talk to you after school." she said softly, looking down. She decided she would tell him. She would gather all her courage and tell him.

She just wanted him to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Mingzhu nodded frantically, still unsure how to react. "I need to talk to you after school." she said softly, looking down. She decided she would tell him. She would gather all her courage and tell him.

She just wanted him to know.

"Want to talk privately at my house? We can race our bikes there." He said smiling. He then gave her a gift bag with white and gold striped tissue paper on the top of it peaking out. "Open it. You will love it. I want you to wear it now."

Mingzhu nodded, as they entered the classroom. They sat at their normal table, with Lucian and Mingzhu's best friend, Belisama. Mingzhu opened the gift bag...

((I dunno what's in it~)))

Mika sat acrossed the table from Lucian. He was starring staggers at him as he rubbed his stomach, babying where he was hit by Mika. He ignored him as he smiled when Ming pulled out a box of perfume and lotion, both with lillies on the label. "I didn't know which smell to go with. But I picked the one that would best match this gift." He handed her a clothing rectangular box. It had a white lolita outfit inside with matching jewelery in the shape of crowns.

Mika hugged back as he was happy she liked the simplest of body care items. "You can hug me any time you'd like." He said softly. "Your welcome. I am glad you like them." Class started and he began taking notes paying close attention to the teacher. But he was actually writting down a note to Ming. He passed her the heart orgami folded note which read "Please change into the lolita after gym and that he had a surprise for her then."

Mingzhu blushed when she read the note and made a strange squeaking sound.

"Mingzhu Xiangha," the teacher addresses her from the front of the class.

"Y-yes?" Mingzhu answered nervously. She thought the teacher would yell, but instead she was just shushed.

She had gym second period, with Mika, but they never saw each other because the boys and girls were seperated. Suddenly she remembered what she was told last Friday. Something like asbestos had happened to the boys' gym, and they would be joining the girls indefinitely. Mingzhu gulped, she didn't want Mika to see her working out.

'Okay' she wrote back on the note.

Before their history class was finished the teacher handed out a project sheet for one on one partnership. Before Lucian had the chance to ask her he wrapped an arm around her. "This is going to be a fun project to do together right Mint? Want me for a partner? I would love to spend this project time with you." He said aggressively slying his way in as her project partner.

Mingzhu blushed and smiled. She didn't have any real friends other than Mika, Belisama, and Aurora, and the last two didn't have this class. She knew Mika had a lot more friends than her, and was super happy when he chose her.

"Okay," she said, smiling.

They walked to the locker room, the boy's locker room was just a little bit further down the hall than the girls'. Mingzhu was about to say something when she was pulled into the locker by her best friend, Belisama Valentini. "EH?!"