Haunted or Cursed

XiuLin

Curse you Mika! Curse that arrogant attitude of yours.

He though, as they went up the stairs, he was looking at the other's back. "Sorry ladies." He then walked and get near Kim as if taunting Mika. He jokingly said, "Mika-san was being so mean to me. That's why we were a bit late." Then he raised the middle finger to Mika, but the other just brushed him. "By the way, its getting dark now, what do you suppose we do?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ghordge

• Xianghua

• empecool

"We can watch a movie. Your welcome to raid my movies, Hikaru. A romantic funny movie might be better than an action movie. Or is an action movie okay? I'll order the pizza. Two larges? What do you guys want on the pizzas?" He said picking up the phone and dialing papa johns. He positioned himself on the floor by Hikaru, and pushed his back between the other's legs. "Don't kick me Hikaru. Your just closer to Ming." He said as he scoped another spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

(OOC: I thought we're on the rooftop? Why is there a television? LMAO! And I thought we're gonna go to the mansion? Isn't it time already?)

Just what the hell is this guy thinking?!

Ggrrr!

"Move aside! It's hot in here." He pushed him, but he won't budge. He glanced at Kim with puppy look in his eyes, asking for help. Tasukete!

He smirked and reached behind him and began stroking the inside of Hikaru's left thigh. He then dodged the slap that came his way. "You have to be faster than that!"

"Dunno, what do you think Xianghua?" The girls didn't know each other at all, bit Kim were already using Mingzhu's first name. She knew that she acted overfamiliar but Xianghua had to withstand it.

Kim noticed how Mika positioned himself between Hikaru's legs and gently began to touch him, thinking that no one would notice. But she did. "Hey Mii-chan! Get your pervy hands of Hikaru, or I'll have to kick your butt." She sounded threatening, her jealousy were already past the point that she usually could handle. It was overflowing so much that she needed a distraction or else she probably would kill someone, in this case Mika.

Mika sighed and stood. He headed upstairs as he began telling the pizza worker on the other end what they wanted. He ordered half pepperoni and cheese then the other pizza with ham and pineapples then a sausage, mushroom, and olives both of them were divided in halves. "The piazza will be here in twenty minutes. The total is twenty four dollars so you all better fork over the money. I already paid for the snacks." He said forcefully as he headed back upstairs to sulk in his bedroom.

"Thanks Kim, you really saved me back there, " he said in a low voice. Seeing that the other's face was beet red, "Do you have a fever?" he reached for her forehead and held his too. "Nope none. Are you alright?"

Mingzhu reached into her cupcake shaped wallet and flicked $24 dollars at Mika. "Get mint ice cream next time," she said, dipping her spoon in the ice cream carton.

"Haha, Dmdon't mention it." Kim laughed it off, made it seem like she only had been acting. The truth was that she never had noticed Haruki's call for help. She blushed, felt embarrassed over her unfriendly behaiviour towards Mika. After all, he had been the one who invited them all over. She had to apologize to him later.

A hand reached out for her forhead and Haruki's face came a bit closer. Kim shuddered, "Ah, no! I'm fine!", startled by Haruki's behaiviour. The other watched her suspiciously, she didn't have a fever but something were obviously wrong. Kim tried her best to act normal. "Really, I'm fine. I was just thinking about how rude I was towards Mika."

Kim pulled out her wallet and turned to Mingzhu. "You don't have to pay it all by yourself. I'll split it with you." She smiled towards the other girl and pulled out $12.

Seeing everyone pulling out some cash around, he also did the same. "Now I just can't let the girls do all the paying, you know. Kind hurts my manly ego. Here another, " and he slid some $12 on the table. "Or maybe we can just order more?

He stood up and went to the roof top while waiting for the pizza to arrive.He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit a stick.

Damn!

What the hell am I doing, agreeing to go to such a scary place.

Mika sighed as he was laying in bed. He was eager for the weekend and the plans before the party. He sat up from his bed and heard foot steps disappering down the hall to the roof. He decided to follow as he creeped out of his bedroom. He noticed the roof's door was open slightly. He opened it and began going up the stairs. He saw the back of Hikaru and the smoke. "Hey Hikaru, may I bum one from you." He said pulling too chairs to the edge of the building. He sat down in one as the other kindly offered his pack of cigerettes and lighter. He put one between his plump lips and lite it. He began taking drags from it as he stared out at the lite up city beyond the roof top.