Banana Split (YaoiLoverfangurl X Xianghua)

Xianghua

"Asa made odoru yume dake misete tokei ni kane ga tokou mahou... Aimaina yubi sasou kaidan sandan tobashi ni haneteiku~" Miku sung, swaying back and forth, tapping her foot. Kaito just stood there, bored, not really paying attention. The teal hair girl elbowed him. Hard.

"It's your turn!" she said.

Kaito cleared his throat, and began singing. "Basha no naka de furueteta..."

"Mijimena furugi mekurimegure yori no butou~" they sung together. Kaito looked at the girl next to him, long teal hair in two pigtails. He was sick of doing songs with her, he wanted to do songs with someone else! Someone like...

"LEN!" Rin Kagamine burst into the studio, calling her twin brother. "Is Len in here?" she asked.

"Rin! Wait until practice is over!" Miku scoffed.

Rin looked down, embarassed. "I'm sorry, it's just that, I was passing the ice cream place, and they had this new banana split, I thought he'd want to try it..."

Kaito froze at the words "banana split". "Where have you looked for him?" Kaito asked.

Rin smiled nervously and rubbed the back of her head. "Here... And te kitchen~"

Kaito sighed. "Check his room."

((All Vocaloids except for Kaito and Len are just kinda free for all, you can do with them as you please. ^^))

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days