Kaito X Len (Len needed)

Xianghua

YEAH! WHO WANTS TO DO A LEGENDARY KAITOXLEN ROLEPLAY WITH XIANGHUA?!

... No one?

TT^TT Okay.

For me, KaitoxLen is the mother of all yaoi, because if it wasn't for this delicious banana split, I would have never come across the beautiful thing known as SHOUNEN AI~! (which has progressed into yaoi, as I am a pervert you see~)

So I wanted to do a KaitoxLen roleplay with someone. ^^ We could do any kind of plot, it could be based off a Vocaloid song, or it could be based off the fact that they ARE Vocaloids, whatever floats your boat. :3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• XiuLin

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Top Posters In This Topic

Sekes would be very interesting, so lets go with that. Gakupo is the dominate one. And yes you can be kaito

Its a fact gakupo is my facorite vocaloid. Kaito is second then yuuma.

Probably~ in the song, Kaito (Gakupo) and Miku (Kaito) are childhood friends, and he falls in love with her (him?). They're at this thing and he poisons her drink with cantarella, so she is passed out for a little while, he's about to rape her, then decides he loves her to much, then she wakes up, says "Tsukama ete," ("Make me yours,") aaaaand they end up doing it. ^^