School Friends (Private)

Viperscreed

Hisoka sat on the bleachers watching his teammates practice. He had sprained his ankle earlier that week and couldn't play for awhile.

He leaned back with a sigh and ruffled his light brown hair. Hisoka's blue eyes followed the players about the gym.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Viperscreed

Xiu was playing a single oppontant from their badmition team. Hisoka was hid doubles partner. But until his ankle healed he would have to be by himself or find a replacement. It was rumored at their school that they had a fanclub of sorts for their delicate sportsmanship together. They were in fact a well oiled machine together on the court. They had been introduced to badmition back at their middle school's p.e class and grown to like it. So when they tranfered to high school they decided to try out for the badmition team and both successfully got in. Xiu had hid long flowing black hair tied back in a double pony tail that make his hair look like a posse bun hanging from his head. It bounced as he was going through his practice match. He was wearing the school's gym shorts and a black tank top to give the fangirls some skin to look at during practice. His movements were fast and eleigant. It was match point with Xiu leading the match. He knew his team mate would give him a strong rally to try to gain the lead. She was only a point behind. The birdie went over the net a few times, getting volleyed over the net in quick responded until his opponant slipped up and hit it right into the net making it fall to the court's floor. "Good game. I had fun." He smiled and shoke her hand.

Hisoke eventually found himself watching Xia, his usual badminton partner and sighed again, he hated not being able to play.

Of course Xia won and Hisoka clapped.

"Good game!" He called, smiling.

Xiu blushed softly but hid it from view from hearing his main partner clap for him. He shrugged it off like it was no big deal that he won. He made his way over to Hisoka to check on the ice pack for his ankle. "Still shollen?" He asked casually and touched the ice pack with his hand. He sat next to him and pulled his leg over one of his own thighs, giving it an angle and lift. "You need to have it eleivated. The ice directions from the nurse was to have it on for 15 minutes then 15 off." He checked his watch. "It's been almost an hour." He sighed and shoved the ice pack off Hisoka's ankle.

"It just got really uncomfortable, sitting with me leg up." Hisoka said with a shrug, pink lightly dusted his cheeks when Xia put his leg across his lap.

"And the ice pack I just forgot." Hisoka laughed lightly and reached forward to look at his ankle which had turned a dark puple.

"You are going to end up giving yourself frost bite on your ankle." He said sternly. A fangirl saw Xiu sweating and brought him a towel. He took and used it without giving her too much attention. Since that might cause some builling to happen amoust the Vancouver members. He wiped his forehead and dropped the towel to the bleacher seat below them. "Want me to rub your foot?" He asked casually.

Hisoka blushed a little deeper at the question.

"Sure just be careful of my ankle, please." Hisoka said reaching foreward to slowly remove his shoe, flinching some as his foot moved and the shoe pulled off. The sock was a little more difficult to remove but he got it off.

"I'll try not to put too much pressure on it." He began massaging the bottom of Hisoka's foot then went up to the ball of it. "Does it feel good" He kept himself from smirking while his mind went straight into the gutter. He couldn't t help himself. He viewed Hisoka as an injuryed bird with a broken or named foot. He felt like it was his duty to take care of him.

"Yeah, it does." Hisoka admitted, leaning on a bleacher above him akwardly. He rested his head on his arm and watched Xia's hands work.

"Thanks for doing this man." Hisoka said with a smile.

"No problem. I guess I was just bored." He sighed softly and stopped massaging before he got to :the toes. He did not want a run in with foot fungus or toe jam. "You need to take care of that foot odor you have." He made his beautiful face twist in a disgusted fashion. "So what are we going to do after practice today?" He curiously asked.

Hisoka laughed at Xia's comment before humming softly thinking about what they could do.

"Do you want to come over?" Hisoka asked, sitting up.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I could raid your fridge, game systems, and movies." As they discussed what they could do the badmition aka gym teacher blew the bell then said practice was over. Xiu grabbed Hisoka's crutches and handed them to him. "I will see you in a bit. I am going to go shower and change." He had the urge to softly kiss his forehead as a good bye gesture but he refrained himself because of all the many sets of eyes watching them. At least in the boy's locker room and at home there was privatcy to do what he wanted.

"Alright meet me outside, usual place." Hisoka said taking his crutches with a smile. He put his sock and shoe back on, flinching at the movement it caused.

Hisoka shakily got to his feet and situated his crutches so he could walk.

"See you in a bit." Hisoka said carefully walking to the gym doors. He had changed from his gym wear before he had gone to the nurse.

Xiu wanted to get out of the locker room quickly. So after he undressed in the shower he hung his clothes over the wall of the open shower. Hr turned on the warm water and rinsed his body. He would over his body odorous with axe body spray after the shower. After the shower, he headed straight for his locker after grabbing a towel to dry off also. He easily got dressed in his underwear, checkered shorts and a white tank top. He then gathered up his backpack, locked his locker and headed for the front door of the locker rooms. "Hey Hisoka." He said cheerfully as the light summer wing teased his still wet hair.

"Hey, my mom will pick us up in a bit but she's going to work after she drops us off so it'll be just us okay?" Hisoka asked, smiling. His mother was sweet, worked hard and did well for a single mother.

"Okay, we better get to the front of the school then. Need any help?" He asked as they stood there. "We could order piazza and wings for dinner." He said smiling. He took out his cell from his shorts pocket and began texting his mom with what he was doing after practice.

"No, I think I've got this down." Hisoka said and toke a few steps on his crutches only to have one slip out from under him and start to fall.

He went forward with his arms out to catch Hisoka. He ended up catching him but falling too on the as fault. He injured his elbows and felt his funny bones getting struck pretty badly.

Hisoka toke a few seconds to recover then realized the situation.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Hisoka asked trying to sit up.

Xiu lifted his body off from on top of Hisoka so he could move off his pinned arms. He checked out his under sides of his arms to see them bleeding with a layer of skin missing in patches. "I think so. No broken bones. It just hurt like hell." He said casually and calmly.

"Sorry man, I thought I had these things figured out." Hisoka said and winced seeing the Xiu's arms.

"Can you help me up?" Hisoka asked.

Xiu bent down and put an under his an lifted him off the ground. "Sit on the stairs for now." He said as he set him down on the locker room's entertain way stairs. He fetched his crutches and helped Hisoka ease on to them. "Think you can handle them now?"

Hisoka groaned a bit all this motion was hurting his ankle. He gripped his crutches and sighed.

"Yeah, I think I was just going too fast." Hisoka said taking a few careful steps and smiled back at Xiu.

Xiu began walking beside him on their way to Hisoka's normal pick up spot at the front of the school. He hear someone honk at them then saw a car drive up in front of them. "This is your mom? She looks young enough to be an older sister to you." He said opening the door.

"I had him young." Hisoka's mom said with a laugh as Hisoka sat in the seat and adgusted his crutches to fit in the car.