Tritium (TritiumYH) yaoi gallery (18+)

Tritium

A gallery for original and fan art yaoi, and shonen ai.

Warning, nudity and/or explicit sexual content.

I'm not good at digital art so all of my modest yaoi drawings so far are in pencil and paper. I hope you'll enjoy them.

Feel free to leave your comments, pointers, hints. Every bit of help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Original characters - Nadir, posing:

3b6dd0fea9330bca45394555f5810ca9-d5cibo5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Original character - Zephyrus, naked:

9820e0ea9f04e3dda630c7cd498a475b-d5brhum.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tritium

• carvinusher

• Erotic Devil

Top Posters In This Topic

Original characters - Nadir:

2ed32e6a957630112343c2e0298713c1-d4z2e5s.jpg

Original characters - Leo, exercise:

9e2d9e85af34dd11f51ea57a675e480f-d5brfo4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Original drawings - Naked:

98c72c459f45384e28fc4cf1406288ea-d5boybj.jpg

Original drawings - Naked stud:

fbb087b522ce909566cdc30e905d06c3-d5b25za.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I don't have the experience/eyes/or anything like to give pointers but what I can say is you're pretty good drawing the human male anatomy. And all those yummy muscles.. err. I mean, those bodies are pretty good.

How long does it take you to draw? Did you take any art classes or did you self-taught yourself? /sigh/ I been wanting to drawing these sort of bodies but mine always turn out a little..girly. :'( lol. I hope you'll share some more drawings. I really like it and no, I'm not just saying that. I hope you'll consider sharing some more artworks. ;-D

• Like 1

Thank you very much. I don't really know how long it takes. A few months ago I would do a drawing every 30 minutes or so, but ever since I've been practicing realistic/ semi realistic drawing, I think it takes me a while longer to draw. And if I have to add shading, well, you can imagine.

No, I taught myself how to draw, by watching anime, observing and memorizing shapes and techniques, web tutorials. So what if they turn girly? Consider it practice. I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm determined to keep trying til I get it right.

Thanks again, and yes, I will be uploading more bara men as soon as I finish drawing them.

• Like 1