Roleplay One on One (Xianghua)

XiuLin

"Let's call your mom and see if we can track her down with some phone calls to her friend's parents now. I hope we get some kind of lead." He rubbed Suka's back. "Get yourself together now. It's important that we find her to ease your and your parents' minds." He preyed Madotsuka off him and went to fetch the phone. He handed it to Suka. "Dial your parents' number please.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Xianghua

Madotsuka stared at the phone, then looked down. "Th-they're dead... She was living with me, and one day she just didn't come home... I called everyone, the police, her friends, her school... Nobody knew anything..." he choked slightly, then woes his eyes.

"I am sorry to hear that." He did not know what else to comfort him with so he tried leaning in and lifting Suka's chin with his fingers. He got closer and puckered his lips against the other's in a gentle kiss.

Madotsuka's eyes widened. "Wh-what are you doing?!" he stuttered, blushing at the man in front of him.

((Ohhhhh Suka totally wants it. >:3))

"I am kissing you to try tiling comfort you. Skin on skin usually gives humans a relaxing vibe. Ever wonder why we're a emotional attached race? It's because of the lure of being together with someone either male or female. I like you. Your adorible even when you cry. I just can't help being attracted to you. Whatever I do, your always on my mind." He said honestly then downed the rest of his drink.

Madotsuka blinked. 'Is... Is he serious...?' he thought. Without thinking, Nadotsuka quickly kissed Xiu, then looked away, blushing.

He smiled. ""So, I guess you like me too? Want to take this to the bedroom? Bring the fruit and whipped cream if you have it." He said smirking.

Madotsuka looked up and ran to the kitchen, quickly grabbing a plastic carton of strawberries and a bottle of whipped cream. He came back to the living room and held it in front of him towards Xiu, looking down.

"My my aren't you eager. I like that." He said smirking. He stood up and kissed the younger one deeply as well as catch a feel of his butt.

Madotsuka squeaked and blushed, but accepted the older man's kiss. "Th-the bedroom's over th-there..." he said quietly, pointing towards the second door down a hallway.

He grabbed Suka's hand and lead him down the hall to the second bedroom. Once they were inches away from the bed he ordered him to set down the fruit and cream on the night stand. "Undress slowly for me." He said lustfully.

Madotsuka did as we was told; first his shirt, then his pants, and lastly his underwear. He stood there, naked, blushing and looking down.

He grabbed a strawberry and the whipped cream. He spraied some on Suka's neck and nipples before going in for a taste of his nape. He sucked the cream off gently then bit down as hard as he could and sucked up the warm flesh. Once he was down with making one of his many markings on him, he began to undress to. Letting the air slightly melting the cream on Suka's nipples, making it dip down his chest.

Madotsuka made an awkward noise, like he was holding back a moan. He blushed, and looked at the man that stood before him. He shyly pointed to the closet. "There's some s-sex toys in there..." he said quietly, looking at the ground.

"Oh!?Really?!" He said sounding to eager himself. "Get comfortible on the bed." He headed for the closet and found his treasure chest of adult toys and smirked widily once he opened it. There were anul vibators, anul beads, and flavored preperation liquids. "Do you have more or do I need to bring some stuff from my collection?" He said as he returned to the bed and forced himself between Suka's legs. He began licking up the melted whip cream off him and stuffed the strawberry in his mouth.

Xiu licked his way up from his belly button to his neck. "You seem like the perfect partner for me." He kissed him deeply, forcing his tongue into the other's mouth. He reached for the chains and began shackling him and tying his wrists to the bed so Suka was on his chest and stomach on the bed. He stepped back to admire his delicate partner. "I am worried if I whip you, we would ruin your bed sheets. Why don't we move to my vintage room. There I can collar you and make you stay in one place."

Xiu untied the rope around his wrists. "Grab the blanket and cover yourself up. He don't want any unwanted attention when we leave." Once Sula did as he was told, Xiu picked him up in his arms and carried him out of his apartment and to two doors down. He opened :the door and walked into his own apartment. He walked up to the second bedroom and set Suka down. He quickly unlocked the door and picked him up again. This time when he was set down it was over a professial gymisaimum piece of equipment. He went into the closet and grabbed a bondage outfit. It had a collar and criss crossed pattern of leather that covers the chest. "Put this on. It goes straight over your head." He said as he undid the collar's lock. Then he went to fetch a leash and belted him to the equipment.

((Lol.)) When they were outside, it was growing dark and cold. The clouds were moving in. To Xiu it looked like a big storm was coming in. He moved out of in front of the younger one and turned on the wall mounted Tv to the news. He then grabbed his hand held muli whip and softly spanked Suka with it.

Madotsuka gasped softly and quickly. "X...Xiu..." he moaned lightly.

He heard thunder outside and shivered, absolutely terrified. He whimpered a little bit, and prayed Xiu didn't notice.

He smirked getting an ear full with that whimper he softly heard. "What was that I heard? A whimper? Do you want it that badly?" He began whipping his butt roughly. He make sure there were cuts. He would make it that much sweeter to take care of him after. He had his own sex toys and lubed up an bead set than began inserting it into him.