• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Xianghua

678411.jpg

Name: Madotsuka Ichiguro (goes by Suka)

Personality: Shy and soft spoken, Madotsuka doesn't socialize with many people. He has a very low self esteem, and it doesn't take much to make him feel bad.

Likes: Kumquats, romance novels, yaoi, nighttime, and Nodoame.

Dislikes: Storms (totally afraid of them) and his job, working as a barista.

Other: Has S&M, loves bondage, and for some reason, gets off to being hurt.

((Okay, so I was thinking we could do a Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance type scenario, where they live in the sake apartment complex, one stalks the other, etc, and then THE REST.))

Image:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
but with grey blue eyes

Name: Xiu

Personally: can be charming with his smile and kind ways which is just a mask. Generious with his gift giving for his loved ones. Has an interest in bondage and sex toys. He will speak his mind when something sets him off or turns him off or will just leave letting his partner to spend the night tied to either ones bed.

Likes : dusk and dawn, cakes of all kinds, explicit things like adult toys and leather bondage. Beer and champine.

Dislike: needy partners, winey people (makes him wish to punish them)

((KYAAA~ ITS ZEITO!!

"You're sure you can work tonight?" Madotsuka asked his coworker Kilik, as he changed quickly behind the counter. "It can't be good for your leg... At least pull up a chair or something." He was concerned for his friend. Kilik had gotten into a car accident and broke his leg, and was know working overtime to pay for the hospital bill.

"I'll be fine, Suka. Really. You worry too much." Kilik smiled, hopping to the cash register on his crutches.

Madotsuka sighed and pulled his shirt over his head. "And you worry too little. Call me if anything happens." He smiled and grabbed his coat and scarf, putting it on. "Be careful!" he warned, as he walked out the door.

Madotsuka walked to his apartment, which was only a mile away from the coffee shop, so it only took about 15 minutes, and it always felt good to walk around night. Madotsuka looked at his watch. '9:00 pm...' he thought. 'Damn, I left late.'

A few minutes later he was standing outside of his complex. He walked up the stairs and threw the hall, until he reached his door. As he put the key in the hole, he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched.

Xiu was invisible to the normal naked human eye. He sat up in the courtyard's oak tree, pearched like a lazy trapped house cat laying in wait for a evening meal of a random bird. The fall air blew figureivily like an evil sedistic aura making the leaves fall like prey, overwhelmed my a mighty attack. He puckered his lips after licking them and blew out a faint whisle of the usual tone someone would use if he saw a pretty woman. This was just to make Suka paranoid and look over his shoulder. He sat there waiting for the boy to look in his direction to see the look of fear in his face. He would casually swat any leaves that dare flutter in his area.

Madotsuka quickly opened his door, entering as fast as he could, and double locking the door behind him. He sighed, as his cat Momiji rubbed up against his leg. He reached down to pet the orange and white cat, his heart still beating fast.

Xiu smirked and appeared right outside Suka's apartment door solid as any other human being. He casually knocked on the door and disappeared once again and reformed back solid but this time he was in his own apartment two doors down. He went to the fridge and grabbed a shop bag from it. It held a two bottles of ten dollar champaine in a brown paper bag and a Carton of orange juice. He made his way to his coffee table and picked up a stack of mail which was not post marked for him, but for Suka. He then exited his apartment normally out the door and headed for Madotsuka's door again. This time he knocked urgently making his presence known to Suka on the other side of the door. He erasures him with a casual line of his velvet voice. "It's your neighbor from two doors down."

Suka opened the door slightly, to see a handsome man he had seen in the hallway once or twice before. "Oh h-hello." he said blushing, opening the door so that he could see all of his neighbour. "C-Can I help you?" he asked, still shaken from the incident earlier.

He gave Suka q friendly smile. "I did you a favor while you were away. I managed to catch the postman dropping off the mail and got your's from him as well. I found it to be the smart thing to do for you since all the strange rumors about whom knows what has been hanging around here as of lately. I thought it would be unsafe for someone like you to venture out of your apartment after dusk. So here." Xiu handed over the mail. "May I come in? I have awesome weekend refreshments." He smiled cheerfully like this was the best part of his day as he held up the shopping bag.

"Oh th-thank you!" Madotsuka blushed, accepting the mail. He had heard there was something strange going on lately, but he didn't think he was at risk of being cornered by a creep... Still, it was a nice gesture.

"Eh?" Madotsuka was caught off guard by the man's question. "O-Of course!" he said opening the door wider.

He stepped through the door lightly nudging the cat from getting out into the courtyard or worse up the tree. He headed into the kitchen and began unpacking the drinks. "Where are your wine glasses?" He asked politily before going into any drawers or storage shelves undirected. "Also do you have any fresh fruit we can add to the drinks? Like strawberries?" He turned away from Sumatra to smile a devious smirk.

"Top cabinet, to the left the left of the sink. There's a ton of fruit in the fridge." Madotsuka said smiling, as ge took his jacket off.

Xiu opened the cabinet and grabbed two glasses. He un-popped the champagne and filled the glasses half way with it then followed with the orange juice. "You need to loosen up some." He went for the fridge and grabbed a peach and a few strawberries. He washed and sliced the peach into slices and stuck them on the rim of the glasses along with the washed strawberries. "Enjoy." He handed over a glass. Xiu was wearing black jeans with random cuts in them, he done these all himself instead of paying for branded jeans. He was also wearing a black v-neck tee shirt with combat boots. He decided to go casual and fun with his look. He was prepared in this since dawn that morning. It was a ploy to help Suka relax with him some more. "Sound we order some take out too? My treat since it’s unwise to drink on an entry stomach and I supplied the drinks.

"Th-thank you!" Madotsuka said, accepting the glass. "If you want to~" he answered, taking a sip of the drink. "Mm~" he took another sip. "it's so good!"

"It's really meant to be a morning or breakfast drink. But I can't stop myself when I crave something, you know? The orange juice really takes the edge off it." He moved gracefully around Suka in the kitchen and headed for the living room. He sat down on the couch. "I saw the stacks of menus on your counter, why don't you bring a few over here." He drank a few sips himself until he reached half full. He guessed Suka had to be a light weight. 'Maybe two glasses of the mixture would get him drunk.' He thought to himself. "So how was your week? Anything interesting happen?"

Madotsuka grabbed the menues of the counter and handed them to Xiu. "Eh... I'm sorry, they're all Asian restauraunt... That's pretty much all I eat." He smiled nervously. Most people were annoyed by his pickiness, he figured Xhi would be too.

"Hmm? No, it's been pretty uneventful..." he looked down and played with his thumbs. "My sister went missing on Tuesday though..." he said quietly, tearing up a bit.

"Chinese sounds good." He said softly then his emotion on his face turned more somber. "I'm sorry to hear that. What do you think happened? Where do you think she's gone?" He turned and faced Suka. He gently reached a finger up to his eyelashes and wiped away the moisture gently. "Need a hug and a shoulder to cry on?" He suggested softly.

Madotsuka flinched, then threw himself at Xhi. He grbbed the front of Xhi's shirt and cried into it, not thinking about what he's doing.

Xiu fell back against the arm rest of the couch, he endured the pain and gently rubbed Suka's back. "She's going to be okay, I promise. You will find her." He stroked his hair softly. He began hearing Suka's cat mew urgently at them.

"She-she's only 12 years old..." he sobbed, leaving a wet circle on Xiu's shirt. Madotsuka didn't hear his cat mew, and continued crying, until he realized what he was doing. "S-Sorry..." he said nervously, letting go of Xiu's shirt.

"It's okay; you needed to let it out. Do you think she went over to a friend's house? I'm sure she's safe at one of her friend's houses. Have you tried checking with any of her friend's parents, ones that your parents might know?" He said gently. He really wondered how a 12 year old could just disappear out of thin air without someone seeing her where she was going or who she was with. He hoped nothing bad happened to her. The worse he could think of was some type of human trafficking or ran over by some car, these ideas would not spill from his lips to worry Suka even more. There had to be someone behind the scenes of this disappearance. Maybe it was even a fellow grim reaper for all he knew. "I'll help you find her first thing tomorrow. So they already have an amber alert out or a missing person report with the police?"

Madotsuka nodded, keeping his head down. "Th-thank you." Tears still flowed down his cheeks, but he didn't make any noise. "I'm so sorry..." he buried his head in his hands. "I didn't mean to make you feel awkward or anything..."

"You didn't make me feel awkward. Maybe's it’s the drink that's opening you up and making you feel vulnerable. Just take a moment and calm down for a bit.” He inched closer and began rubbing his shoulders. “Just relax.” He said gently.