Roleplay One on One (Xianghua)

XiuLin

(Seme)

"C'mon spit it out already." He ordered. He heard the thunder and lightening combo again but this time it was in the distance. He unleashed Suka from the equipment once more.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the rp thread link.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)?p=191967#post191967)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Xianghua

Madotsuka whimpered at the thunder, then glomped Xiu, knocking them both over. "So..." He nuzzled his head into Xiu's chest. He didn't even know which word to use, there were several running through his head. "G-good..." he mumbled. "B-bi...Big..." he nuzzled his head more. "H-h-h....." he gulped. "Hot?" he said nervously, looking up at Xiu.

((Alright. :3 Whats it about?))

(a yakuza or school gang members rivals going after the same uke, which would be my character)

Xiu smirked softly not expecting the other to say such nice compliments about him. "Thank you, I satisfied you enough for now. Need a towel to wipe up the blood from your rear or a pair of boxers?" He asked then picked him up and headed back to his bedroom.

Madotsuka blushed and looked down. "Actually I..." he stuttered. "I k-kinda like the blood..." he squeezed his eyes shut, hoping Xiu wouldn't think he's weird.

"So do I. But I don't want you staining my sheets. Umm... this might be awkward but may I have a taste of it?" He asked and sat down on the bed.

He bent the other over his thighs and wiped up some dripping blood with his fingers then licked it off them. "Hmm...irony. How was the candle wax?" He released him to let Suka sit on his lap.

"Should I go check to see if the power came back on?" He asked hoping the apartment building did not burn out a fuse or two because of the power surge caused by the storm.

Madotsuka grabbed Xiu's arms and held on tight. "I... I don't want to be alone..." he avoided eye contact with Xiu and blushes, embarassed that he was afraid.

"Then come with me." He said picking him up with ease, smiring blood from Suka's rear end on his arm. He sat him on his feet, as they left the room lights in the bedroom flickered and turned on. He looked back and saw the light coming out of the room. "I told you, look." He turned Suka to the bedroom and to the light. "It was only temperary." He said.