MasterXMaid love story(Yaoiloverfangurl19and Empecool)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empecool

Ryo blushed when Michael hugged him and said "I'm ok, no need to be worry, I just got lost in this house, but it was fun to explore it. Thank you for worrying about me".

He contimued with his acting. "Are you sure, you didn't get hurt right?!" It was amusing, this child was so easy to control. He had a feeling that this housekeeper would stay longer than the last, would hold out even through he would be teased and bullied. He chuckled cheerfully, but discreetly so that the other didn't notice.

Michael stopped for a momemt, how the heck?! He chuckled, what an amusing kid. "That's very cleaver of you boy. Let me give you a reward..." Michael smirked playfully, how would the boy react to his 'reward'... "Come here boy." He instructed the boy to follow him.

Ryo said "Yes I know, I always was the greatest genius in my family, I always got top grades". He started to follow Michael.

Michael got annoyed at the kid naivety, he would soon know better than to act all 'high and mighty' around him.

He showed the boy inside a room, his own bedroom. He loosened his tie and smirked, "Let's have some fun now, shall we?"

(This is the last thing I'm writing today, must go to bed or I will be a zombie in school tomorrow. Good night^^)

Ryo saw Michael and said "No I don't want to, I'm not ready for this, I took the work here for making dinner and cleaning this place, not to have some fun with you".

(Okay, goodnight empecool.)

Michaels smirk grew, this was so fun. "Well, then you shouldn't have accepted my conditions. Since this is one of them. You don't think I am helping you for nothing, do you?"

Ryo blushed and answered "Well that's true, fine I give up but please be gentle to me, this is my first time."

Michaels smirk disappeared, it no longer amused him when the boy agreed. He had wanted the boy to fight back more. "Forget it, if you're willing then there is no fun"

Ryo said ''why are you giving up like that, I was scared, but I really want to try it. But if you don't want to, I guess it's alright''

Ryo sighed and leave out Micheals room and turned around and said ''Sorry for being a pest master, what do you want me to do master?''

Michael felt how regret filled him. When he thought about it he realised that there was a lot more ways to bully the boy in. He could, for example, make him feel worthless and later on comfort him, before making him feel useless again. He came up with a lot of ideas of how to slowly break down the boys mind, train his body.

Simon saw the tears on Ryos face and realised what had happened. "Did the master bully you already?" He looked worried, the master had never before tried to break someone down on the first day. But neither had the other accepted another male servant.

Ryo stopped crying and saw Simon and said "Yes, but is my fault, I gave up instead of fighting. When he wanted to have some fun with me, I guess I should fight more. Simon where is my room, I'm tired and want to relax?" he asked.

Simon nodded, "good night boy" and left the room for his master.

Michael was sewing the last detail of the boys dress when Simon entered his room. "Did you begin already? You're very fast to act this time, did you fall for him?" Michael glared at him. Why would I, who can get anyone I want, fall for a brat like him?" He frowned loudlt, it was ridiculous. Or was it?

He had Simon help him into bed and let out the candles he had used.

It had already passed 3 am when he finally fell asleep, with an exhausted mind and body.

(Goodnight fangurl)