Looking for 1 on 1s

Viperscreed

I'm want to do more RPs and I'm looking for DEDICATED RP partners, if you have to leave for a few hours of a few days is fine just give me the heads so I'm not waiting here all day.

I'm up for pretty much any story line and I can play uke or seme, I have no preferance so you can choose which you want to play :)

And I love to do more then a single RP so everyone voluteer! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• akiravadel

• bluepenguin123

• SammuelColdheart

Hey there Viper. I'm a rather didicated roleplayer. I like to give people heads up because I worry about people who don't let me know when their going on trips lol. I like to rp ukes to sekes but I also rp seme's. I've done up to ten people at a time in a roleplay so I like complexed to simple stories. Lets see... I rp anything from OC to Merlin to animes. ^-^ Let me know if your interested.

alright then we'll need a plot. What would you like to do? I'm always up for bondage, master slave stuff. lol I'm a bit on the kinky side. Or like school mates, or even coworkers.

oooohhhhh okay hm... I like that idea. I wouldn't mind playing the servant or maybe a guy picked when they were younger to be the princes personal play thing. Bassically to be his companion and thats what they paid the family for. So the prince owns him. ^-^

nice alright... want to make the first post with a character profile on the roleplay area, pic too if you have one? then I'll add mine?

I don't really have a plot I like role playing. I like experimenting to see if there's one I really enjoy. -_-'

I didn't think that far ahead...sorry.

Coolios- They're cooli-licious!

OK...That sounded rather dumb. xD

Should I message you or something? ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Coolios- They're cooli-licious!

OK...That sounded rather dumb. xD

Should I message you or something? ^-^

Sure if you want or we could just talk through this forum :) Also is the Mira in your yaoi collection from papa to kiss in the dark?

I would like to roleplay with you, but I am mostly in PM's so if you are up for any roleplay feel free to send me PM :)

To Bluepenguin123: I watched nine episodes of that and I yelled at my screne the entire time X3 So what storyline do you like?

To SammuelColdHeart: I'll be sure to do that :3

I'm used to having either aschool based RP or a masterxslave RP. The school one is the one I've had the most, but, they never got that far. xD