MasterxMaid RP partner whanted

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hello i need a RP partner for my new RP MasterxMaid story and i hope somebody whant to RP whit me and we can figure the plot together.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empecool

Thank you so much empecool, Yes is It's been a while since we did something together, Have you think about a plot?

oh okey, I dont think we need a plot, We can just play straigh forward, But i have a short plot.

Here is it

A boy is send to a manesion where he whould work as a maid and when he is come fram, he meet is new master and fall in love whit him but his master have some condections so have some do whit the boys parents, What whould happend to the boy and what is these condections his master have?

What do you think a the plot?

oh okey, im going to do the same. Here is my RP characther

63095689556ae525a0652e6453a5e81b88c320ea.jpgName: Ryo Lover

Personalty: kind,caring,honest and straightforward.

Bio: He grown up in a fin family, He is loved by everyone for his kind and caring soul, He likes to care and hjelp people. He is searcing for work and get a work as a maid in wersten style mansion.

Likes,reading,cooking,cleaning,gardning

Dislikes: mean people,bug,thunder.

This is mine

89362644.png

Name: Michael Faisett/Michaeru Haisettu (pronounced in japanese)

.:::Personality:::.

Bad points: perverted, possessive, gets jealous easily,

Good points: charming, people-pleaser

.:::Bio:::.

Was born in England and the family moved to France when he was six. The family moved to Japan when he was 14 which results in him knowing three different languages. His family is the owner of on of the biggest companies in Japan with businesscontacts in both England and France. He took over the company the year he turned 24.

Likes: teasing others, being in control, being depended on

Dislikes: annoying people, work, noisy places

I tottaly loved your Characther, Im going to make a topic in Roleplaying Arena but first, Who is going to start first?

Oh thats good to me, now have i start a thopic in roleplaying Arena called MasterXMaid love story, go there and we can start and Oh btw. I have already start.