Xianghua

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuro looked down, bringing his arms to his sides. "I don't know." He said quietly. How could he possibly tell someone he just met that he's in love with them? "You can talk to the office if you want..." Kuro said, still looking at the ground. "They can get you a new roommate."

After a few moments of silence, Kuro's phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey asshole! Mama's a-comin' over!" His childhood friend Micah sung in the phone.

"Micah, now isn't a good time..."

"SCREW YOU, I'M COMING OVER ANYWAYS." she said, and hung up.

A few seconds later, the door opened. "KURO!" Micah yelled, then glomped Kuro, who was still sitting on the couch. "GIVE MAMA A HUG!" She laughed and poked his face, when she noticed the bunny boy. "Who's that? He's cute. ♡" She said, pointing at Nuka.

"KYAAAA~ ☆" Micah jumped off the couch and hugged Nuka, almost knocking him over. "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" She yelled, playing with his bunny ears. "Kuro, quit being a bummer and bring us some tea!" She ordered, placing her hands on her hips. Kuro scowled, and walked to the kitchen.

'What makes her so much better than me?' he thought, 'She's so loud and obnoxious... It's because she's a woman, isn't it?! Nuka can't love me because I'm a man?! I'll show him!' Kuro came back, with three cups of tea.

"Here you go... Micah." Kuro said her name as seductively as possible. As much as it hurt to flirt with his childhood friend in front of the person he loved, Kuro would prove to Nuka that he didn't care if he had been rejected.

((You can completely control Micah if you want. ^^))

"Your name's Micah?" Nuka asked brightly.

"I have a sister named Mishca." He said with a giggle.

(No she's yours and I have ALL of Nuka's siblings to use :) )

"THATS SO ADORABLE. ISN'T THAT ADORABLE KURO?!" "Mmm-hmm~" Kuro stood closer and closer to Micah, smelling her hair. "What the hell are you doing?!" She stepped back. Kuro said nothing. Micah picked him up, and threw him across the room. "PERVERT!" She screamed, and ran out of the house.

Kuro grabbed his forehead. 'Goddamnit,' he thought. 'Nuka's gonna hate me more than ever now.' Kuro slowly looked up at Nuka, waiting for a reaction.

"Shut up!" Kuro cried. "I only did it to--" he stopped talking, and looked down. "She was my best friend growing up, flirting with her would be like flirting with my little sister!"

Nuka toke a few moments to calm himself.

"Those were some of the worst attempts at flirting ever." Nuka said trying no to laugh.

"So do you like her?" Nuka asked.