Seme, My Uke (Xianghua X Viperscreed)

Xianghua

You just recieved a letter from Kurubawa School for the Gifted, a prestigious high school for the best of the best, for whatever their talent may be. You have just arrived, and you're on your way to your dorm, to meet your new roommate.

Character Skeleton

Name:

Talent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

My Character

Name: Kuro Amane

Talent: Drawing

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Personality: Not a man of many words. Yandere. Very emotional deep down.

Other: Though he pushes everyone away, Kuro hates to be alone.

START.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Nuka Jewelss

Talent: singing

Appearance: Tiny with short hair. His hair is white with black spots and his eyes are very light blue. He is a bunny boy with long flopped ears and poofy tail.

Personality: Nuka is a sweetheart and it dosen't much to turn him into a blushing, stuttering mess.

(Sorry for disappearing)

Kuro walked to his dorm, with headphoes blasting Uragiri no Yuuyake. He patted his legs to the beat, daydreaming about leaving to another city, another state, another country. He was lost, deep in his thoughts, when he felt something tug on his arm. He took his headphones off, and turned, so see a cheerful girl with long, blonde hair.

"Hi! Are you new here? I'm Aiki. ♡" She smiled, and tried to pull him over to her friends. "Okay." Kuro didn't budge. Aiki looked at him, and he glared back. Kuro's stares always gave off a strange feeling, making you feel as though he was staring into your soul. This girl was no exception. "I-I'll just... Leave you alone then..." She slowly backed away, back to her friends. Kuro scowled and headed to his dorm.

Nuka walked through the halls if the dorm, a piece of paper in his hand that he referred to for his room number.

A small group of somewhat frightened girls passed him as he turned a corner into the hall where his room would be.

Kuro walked to the door, and slowly put the key in, sighing. He hasn't even graduated college, yet he's completely jaded. He turned the door knob and walked in, setting his bags by the door. 'I guess I'll take a shower...' he sighed, and walked to the bathroom. He removed his clothes and turned on the water, as hot as it could possibily get, and stepped in, when he heard someone open the front door.

Nuka walked into the room and he heard the shower running. He closed the door behind him and walked further into the room, glancing around.

Nuka sat his bags down and rung his hands nervously.

Kuro stopped the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. Being the paranoid type, Kuro assumed that those girls came back. He walked out of the bathroom, not even bothering to dry off, to see a small boy, fidgeting with his hands and looking around nervously.

"Um... Hi." Kuro said.

"So you're my roommate?" Kuro laughed. "Damn." He rubbed his chin and looked at the boy. 'My god, he's cute...' Kuro tried to push the thought out of his head.

"I'm Kuro. Kuro Amane." He extended his wet hand to shake.

Kuro smiled back at the boy, when he felt a pressure in his nose. 'What the...' Nosebleed. Kuro covered his nose and ran to the bathroom, blood pouring from his fingers.

"Y-Yeah." Kuro said, hunched over the sink. 'Why am I acting so awkward around him? I don't even know him...' Kuro grabbed some toilet paper and wiped his nose. He looked at his clothes on the floor, that blood has spilled onto. "Goddamnit..." He muttered, as he picked his clothes up, and began frantically scrubbing in the sink. One garment at a time, starting with his underwear.

((I'm sorry, I'm a pervert FYI. D: ))

"Throw these in the washer, will ya?" Kuro tossed his underwear to Nuka, and started scrubbing his pants, humming to Uragiri no Yuuyake.

Kuro finished scrubbing his pants and his shirt, then tossed them to Nuka. "Thanks." He said, brushing past him as he quickly left the bathroom.

He walked over to his bag, grabbed a tee shirt, jeans, a jacket, and a pair of underwear, and changed right there. ((Because he's just that impulsive. XD))

Kuro walked into the laundry room, and stood behind Nuka. "Sorry about that." He said, standing less than an inch behind Nuka. "I..." Kuro couldn't think of how to finish that sentence.

Kuro just stared at Nuka, not his usual icy glare, but... A good kind of staring. 'Oh the things I would do to you...' He tried to push that thought out of his head, but the harder he tried, the harder his fantasies got. ((If ya catch my drift.)) He turned and walked towards the door, looking at his feet.

'You can't love someone you just met,' he wanted to believe it.

((Sorry it took so long, my Internet provider is an asshole. D: ))

Kuro removed his mouth from Nuka's and looked down. "I-I'm sorry..." He turned towards the front door, to take a walk and clear his head.