Ishida awsome fan art

rabbit8

• Like 8

Bela !!! your signature *__* you yoneda kou freak lool

and the best megane for me, Kise ryouta *__*

kisecchiprofile.png

P.S : Art by Tuwa

• Like 7

@Bela... Yeah I love this art of kise (: btw waiting for Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai chapter 8? whut if I'm telling you that I have read it? haha

• Like 1

@ those who watch habatakanai-- hmmm doumeki is not impotant right??? and where's chapter 8? I bet it'll be ages after it updates..I envy the translators, they can understand TT

79850.jpg

• Like 8

@ gin...

Well he is impotent, but seriously, the guy works side by side with a sex beast, to make matters worse, he harrasses him and s*** his limp d*** every chance he has?!!? And besides Doumeki has a HUGE crush on Yashiro, even if he thinks is just an adoration for his beauty. To finish - yeah his limp member will come to life i guess, and Yashiro's gonna go crazy on him xDDD

As for chap 8..........someone here's waiting for it, going a bit insane as well -__-

• Like 2

Hrmmm well yashiro is a beautiful and sexy uke, just he knows that doumeki is not gay or not bi, so he kept hiding his feelings from doumeki ahhh and being playfull with doumeki also, very very nasty>.<. tbh doumeki is a naive seme loool i mean why not taking yashiro forcefully that what wants from oh well yeah we will see happen hopefully yoneda kou wont kill or on chapter>.

@ belita-- hmmm but remember the scene when Doumeki tried to explain to his boss about the sex he had with his nurse? Then he stopped to continue explaining it while his boss mast******** in front of him. And he said to himself that if he continued seeing his boss like that, his friend down their might be active...he even stated that his impotency was one of his way to get closer to his boss. Hmmm confused >.

@kise-- agree with you, Yashiro is awesome. I hated the part of Yashiro who's so slutty. I mean, I don't want to see the pained expression in Doumeki's face, though it's not that visible. Oh why won't they confess...i'll probably smash the p.c if this story turn out to be tragedy or whatnot.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

APH__Austria_by_ami46.jpg

• Like 5