Miss RPing/ Who's willing ?

EarlGrey

Alright. I haven't really posted at all. AT ALL- ._.

So, to try and get involved again I want to do a one on one RP.

I'm cool with anything really.

And.. I tried doing it over Private Messages but it just.. never worked out so it would be done in a thread.

Sorry- That works better for me. xD

So that being said, someone who is willing- let's please start a plot here and then move over to the thread.

If there is several people who respond to this I'll be sure to try and RP with you as well.

I don't want to dis or forget anyone. xD;;

So- All I ask is that it be discussed before I start the thread. Thanks. c:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• EarlGrey

• nightscapture

• XiuLin

Hmm what about this plot

A Angel is sendt to earth to fine is human target for to that he transform to human and transfer to the school is human target is going to. He meet the human but find out at the human is son Of a yakusa and is always alone because Of that. So the Angel so is now a human tok a choice to hjelp the human to Get friends. But what whould happend When the Angel fall in love Whit the human know at he is forbidden to fall in love Whit his target. And what whould happend When the human find out at the new transfer student is Angel and fall in love Whit the Angel. Whould a forbidden love start or whould the Angel complets his mission and igjoner his feelings for the human and leave back to the heaven.

What do you think about this plot EarlGrey?

If you still need an role play partner I'm always available. I might be a little rusty with grammar since I haven't done anything for the past few months.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hii there~ I wouldn't mind rp-ing with you. c:

Although, I don't know the plot because the plots I think of are lame. x3;;

But, if you want one, I'm available~~ :3

I just have to apologize for the grammar mistakes. xD Or any mistakes that one would find. |3;

*raises hand slowly* Its probably too late. TT^TT But if not, I can RP with you maybe? ^^; I have some plot ideas... But usually they either really, REEEALLY suck, or I totally stole them from a Vocaloid song. TT^TT