Patient RP Partner Needed

angelsigma

I'm currently working two jobs and have minimal free time. However I desperately miss Roleplaying. So, I'm looking for a patient partner who won't mind waiting days or even a week for replies. :hamtaro-005 (5):

I am a literate writer with good grammar. My fatal flaw is commaphobia. I am able to write from several sentences to a couple paragraphs per post.

I specialize in smut but would like to branch out into fights and other less bedroom oriented activities. My favorite genre's are fantasy, supernatural, master/slave, and school life settings. I am willing to attempt other genre's and have been wanting to try steampunk although I have no plot or character ideas for it yet.

I have no preference in playing seme, uke, or seke and am flexible in character personalities.

If your interested let me know either by replying to this thread or messaging me.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• angelsigma

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Arawn_Bheur

• SammuelColdheart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I don't have any plot ideas at the moment. Although I do have a few stock characters that I would like to play. What kind of rp do you want to do?

May I roleplay with you? :3

I'm fine with the wait in posts since I also will have minimal free time, but will be able to post every few days or so. ^_^

I would like that! Let me know what kind of rp you'd like to do. I'm really not picky. I'll play just about anything.

@angelsigma:

I adore fantasy so maybe we could do something along those lines. Is there any type of pairing you really like?

Oh, I play uke, but I'm not a wimp of a one. :)

I am willing to roleplay with you and I don't have anything against waiting few days I kinda like the punk idea but still have no idea on it so I would love for us both to work on a plot in PM's so don't hesitate and send me a pm :)