Something really interesting...

SammuelColdheart

Well first of all, Hello there to whoever check this topic... and read down...

I am here mostly for roleplay... with as much a lot of RP partners... I want to make my roleplay skills better... and in the mean time having fun... I do any kinda of RP's...

Dark Romance (even though I have no idea what does this means I am ready to listen for a plot and do it...)

OC (Original Character) I've watched many animations... may be not all of them but most of them... so I am ready to play on animation plot... just let me know which one you want to try... I have frew in my mind and I will post them under this post...

Fairy Tail:

Gray x Natsu

Laxus x Natsu

Laxus x Gray

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (Uraboku) [betrayel Knows my name....]

Luka x Yuki

Hotsuma x Shuusei

Tsukomo x any other male char

Gravitation:

Yuki x Shindo

and many many others... but this are the mainly one which I love...

Midieval (Perhaps one of my mostly favorite RP genres...)

Main character x companion

Hero x Poor boy

Prince x Poor boy

Fighter x Weaker

Enemy x Enemy

and so on...

Ancient World (Gods and Goddess all that... Angel x Angel and so on...)

Angel x Angel

Angel x Demon

God x God

Knight x God

Knight x Poor Man

Knight x Warrior

Priest x Angel

Demon x Priest...

and so on...

And many other genres...

Now in my RP's I expect:

For everyone:

I expect my partner to be creative... good grammar is welcome too, even though it's big problem I, my self, have troubles with the grammar as you can see, to can keep up the RP interesting and don't relay just on me... because I can't take this... I don't want him to be 24/7 active... but it would be nice if he have time to respond... to use it and so on :)

If I am the uke I expect my RP partner to prove himself that he is stronger then me, that he can dominate me... to know what he wants,

If I am seme, I don't expect any shy ukes... I can take almost everything else but if the ukes are not atleast bad ass and not all shyly... you know... I am willing to be the seme... but I sitll expect the uke to be strong one and to can he take care for himself...

Well that all I think, hit me up with a PM or respond here on the forum and I will check out what can I do for us, and to can I get the thinks to move on faster...

Now one more think I preffer to do my RP's on PM's but if you have problem with that it's okay for us to do it in forums just make sure you send me a PM to can we build the plot and so on :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Arawn_Bheur

• da-nyan

I'd love to join for hero x poor boy. :3 I'm an uke and I agree to your terms and conditions. >> I'd also love to play the poor boy.

Okay Da-Nyan what would you like to RP with me, and what role is yours in the RP's Seme or Uke or Perhaps Seke?

Arwan are you sure you respond to my terms... because in the moment when I notice that you don't I will probably tell you... and give you few more chances before I quit...

I generally don't play weak ukes unless there's a need for it [such as them being raped/tortured quite a bit, and even then they're stubborn and most likely will get over what happened]. -shrug- It's no fun to play a wimpy character.

So 2 ukes :D okay send me a plot which you have in your mind by the one which you've choosed from here and let see what will come out of it :D