masterofyaoi's Fiction Archive

masterofyaoi

Here I will post all of the works i publish on other sites and exclusive ones i make just for people with requests or challenges. I mostly specialize in fanfiction but i might write a few original stories for this site.

WARNING: I will try to warn for any 18+ content before hand because most of my stories have that kind of content :/ lol

Read on fair readers I love to spread across fandoms!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• masterofyaoi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this particular fanfiction is called Raging Inferno, its an AniObi fanfic with slash in it taking place during their fight on Mustafar.

- - - Updated - - -

this particular works is an Assassins Creed yaoi fanfic with some shounen-ai and much more. It still is being worked on with new chapters every week or two. It takes place during Revelations and the main pairing is Ezio/Yusuf.

This particular fanfiction is another AniObi that is completely shounen-ai as of now and will change later on in the story. Star Wars yaoi fans will like this fateful AU twist to the plotline of the saga. Fat has it that Obi-wan returns early from Utapau and stops Anakin in the Chancellor's office preventing his fall.

Read to find our more ;)

This fanfiction is an Avatar the Last Airebender yaoi oneshot that features SokkaxAang. I just realized this counts as shotacon kinda o.o

Since Aang is like technically 112 does that make him a pedophile for having sex with Sokka a 14 yr old boy?

WARNING: 18+

lol forgot to put the warnings on almost the rest of the stories on this site but this one is pretty heavy with the smutty action sooo :/

- - - Updated - - -

This fanfiction is an Avatar the Last Airebender yaoi oneshot that features SokkaxAang. I just realized this counts as shotacon kinda o.o

Since Aang is like technically 112 does that make him a pedophile for having sex with Sokka a 14 yr old boy?

WARNING: 18+

lol forgot to put the warnings on almost the rest of the stories on this site but this one is pretty heavy with the smutty action sooo :/