(18+) Avatar, The Next Airbender ((Seme/seke needed))

akiravadel

Soooooo watched all of The last Air Bender quiet a while ago and now finished Korra. I would like to start an original rp. The world after Korra helped the new world.

I would like to play the next Avatar! An Airbender years down the line when the world is more advanced and people are loosing respect for the Avatar and them keeping order.

Name: Azan Daikan

Eyes: Blue

Hair: brown (shaved his head waaayyyy back for the arrow tattoos but let his hair grow back)

Bio: Being the next Avatar Airbender in line people were having very high hopes for him and his future. The problem is there were many people over the Avatar and didn't view them as needed anymore in their growing world. Their world now with cars, phones, technology, computers and other advanced things of our world today. People with magic are viewed more as show offs but there are sports for them to play.

Azan has to bring back the respect for the Avatar and benders everywhere. Also curroupt polititions wanting to put an end to the Avatar and his supporters. Being such a powerful person they start to look at him as dangerous. He's now being closely monitored at a temple near the capital so they make sure he stays out of trouble.

NexyAirbender.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Chibi_Seme2011

This sound really cool and I would be like to try and rp with you if you don't mind. I warn you now that I have seen Avartar and Korra but I have not seen every episode of Avartar but I have seen the majority of it. Hope that's not a problem.

Oh wow totally out this up months ago lol hahaha sure that's not a problem. I don't remember everything and plus this takes place in the future.

As long as you don't mind at least writing three or more sentences a post it works for me. I like a bit detailed rping. I mean I myself have run out of things to say before and couldn't fit much so I understand if it can't always be long ^-^

Haha ok that's fine we can just wing it as we go. That won't be a problem I like to write so you can get a good paraghraph if not a little me out me for the most part. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)-Avatar-Azan-The-Future-Airbender-(Chibi_Seme2011-x-Akiravadel))?p=239326#post239326