One x One, w/ flexible RP partner?

basedtokit0

*Flexible RP partner referring to myself, but it would be SUPERB if that could apply to whoever signs up as well :')

Hi subforum--I'm a bit new here, and it's a bit awkward to just kind of tumble through the open posts elsewhere constantly, and I'd really like to RP and make new friends, so I thought I'd start up a thread here! (Let's hope I'm doing this right)

What I'm looking for is... rather vanilla, in terms of strictness, but straight forward. Since my 'What I Won't Do' is much shorter than my 'What I Will Do', I'll just give that:

• Extreme fetish (amputation, bugs, anything involving bodily fluids other than blood basically)

• since I saw this around here quite a bit, I'll say that I don't go for nagas

• or mpreg

• or anthro

• Abuse in any form

I would very much like if my partner has a decent grasp of grammar (spelling and structure etc) and can reply with more than just two sentences in return, and who understands that things in life happen, that I have other interests, so I can't CONSTANTLY be on patrol for replies, but I will try my best to keep up! I will do OCs since I can easily pull some from my arsenal, and if it's a fandom I know I can also certainly do that! Really, I'm simple, and there you have it!

Oh, finally... since this is my first time setting up shop in a forum for RP, I'd be more comfortable if we could just roleplay over private message for now. I also promise that I'm not this formal on average (I'm actually quite silly), so don't worry about me sounding like some ancient monarch or such in OOC conversation.

If you would like to check out my writing to see if I fit your ideals (that sounds so stuffy but c'mon), I have a couple stories up over at the library of romance. I'm going to bed now, so I won't be replying for a couple hours, but I'm very excited to see what happens next! Thank you all for taking the time to read, I hope this has favorable results~~~ (●′▽ `●)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• basedtokit0

• EarlGrey

• FaiTheDemon

(xD; I love male Preg.)

I'd be willing to RP with you if you'd like. :)

I'm cool with anything really. xD;

If your interested anyway. c:

I'd be happy to be your partner if you haven't decided on anyone yet. I'm pretty much cool with anything, hehe.

I don't know, just let me know!

• Like 1

(Disclaimer: I play an uke. So, if you're fine with that, read on.)

I'd love to RP with you and everything like I also like and am willing to engage in an RP. I also don't mind doing it over PMs. :3

• Like 1

i can do oneXone with you

but i play as uke

- - - Updated - - -

i can be do oneXone with you

but i play as uke

• Like 1

Hiya! I'm brand new here, as the lack of avatar and signature suggest. (Sorry!!! I'll get that fixed...) I've been involved in both one-on-one and group RP throughout the years, and am in a lull right now. Would love to get something started again.

I also have a bit of a busy life, too, so I think we'd be okay-- I wouldn't expect a constant flood of PMs, either.

I've played OC's and anime/slash RP, but lean slightly more toward the OCs because I love world-building and character-building.

My OCs are happy to switch roles, depending on the other person I'm RPing with. My semes tend toward the playful, joking side or protective side (depending on the type of uke) and my ukes tend toward either the rebellious (with a strong seme) or a tsundere (with a playful/joking seme).

I would love to join you if there's room for me.

I would like to RP with you, and I would like to build up a plot with you together... send me a PM and lets talk about it... and see which we will Roleplay... :)