New One-Shot Fantasy

EarlGrey

rabbit0

So, Just curious, anyone wanna do a one shot of something lovey dovey?

xD;; That sounds really weird but I've had the idea of something fantasy in my mind..

Like a forbidden kinda love deal were one has power in a kingdom or whatever and the other is a poor man roaming the streets and one way or another the two meet and.. yeah. xD

Sound ridiculous? :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• EarlGrey

• frea

Hiya! I'm brand new here, as the lack of avatar and signature suggest. (Sorry!!! I'll get that fixed...) I've been involved in both one-on-one and group RP throughout the years, and am in a lull right now. Would love to get something started again.

My OCs are happy to switch roles, depending on the other person I'm RPing with. My semes tend toward the playful, joking side / protective side (depending on the uke) and my ukes tend toward either the rebellious (with a strong seme) or a tsundere (with a playful/joking seme).

If there's room for me, I'd love to join you. (PM at first, since I'm a forum n00b?)