MangaStudio Help

EarlGrey

I downloaded the free version but no I don't know how the frig it operates.

It's not like an application or software, it's just files in a zip. and I'm really bummed on what to do.

Do I need to join the files together to get it to run or what?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Jin.

• Yujiko

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest this is not really a site that would know MangaStudio, but since I know the program I can help you (:

What kind of files do you have, e.g: if you have tons of rar files in parts you have to extract one part. If its an ISO file, open it with Daemon tools lite.

Furthermore I'm not sure what you meant. (:

@ Karin

Its a drawing program, you can use it to draw manga's (example; panels) or to draw random pictures ;D

• Like 2

rar files is what it's coming out as. I'm just wanting to download the software to help a friend with a comic, and to practice some drawing myself. ^^;

I know it's not the site for it but I knew someone here would help. xD;

So, since it's listed as a rar, should I convert it to something else? or use the ISO file?

It is a rar, with parts?

If so, just like I wrote, you have to extract part 1 of the rar, if you have winrar you can simply extract it, place it in a folder you could find it and there all parts will be extracted alltogether in the same folder.

after you extracted it there might be an ISO file inside the folder of the extracted item... mount it with Daemons tools lite, or other mount programs but Daemon tools lite is easier, (I find it easier.)

Then you'll be directed to a window, if you have windows 7, then start the setup...

It could be, that the setup does not work, since it is a setup for Windows XP, but it automatically could work too, depends on but in a folder there are kinds of setups... maybe you have VISTA, then use the vista one, if you have XP its easy to just use the XP one, if you have windows 7.

Right mouse click and change the compatible to windows Vista, then start the setup for vista again.

• Like 1

I got the program free of charge together with my tablet and it was a cd so I don't know how's the trial version.

If it's in .rar format, shouldn't you extract them? Extract them and see if there's a setup file or something.

Edit:

Yeah just follow Jin's instructions

• Like 1

I have Debut 4- I wish to have EX- but it's far more expensive and you can only get it online. .3. I conned someone into buying the Debut for me from a computer store XD