• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• DyingRemnant33

• Ero Gaki

• yourstalker

Like can they both be seme? How would it work

Perhaps . If that uke can't accept that he is uke, so he will try his best to be seme, right ?

• Like 1

Well- Technically, Seme on Seme wouldn't work because they can't both top- however the only thing remotely close to that, that is possible is Seke on Seke, whereas it is versatile. You can also have Seke on Seme- but the Seme would eventually become a seke if the seke didn't already become a uke-

So, technically it's impossible~

• Like 2

I did say technically I mean, a seme can rape and be raped by another seme- but for two semes to be in a consensual relationship it is impossible for them both to be semes.

• Like 2

Aha yeah I c your point, but I think it's possible, not with positioning really but the characteristics of the two

• Like 1

Of course seme could be together with a seme, but it might be a liiiiiiiiittle war fighting about who the seme in sex will be... I like that though -licks lips-

Like an uke can be seme for a cute uke, a seme can be uke by a machoman, depends on who. I think they make out together as a seme but 'still' someone is ending up to be the cat in the end, during sex. But you know, lot of pairings also switch their roles. (:

it is possible.

• Like 2

I've read a manga before of two seme's arguing which of them can top. So i guess it's ok. And it's fun to watch two seme's argue and over power each other.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

easy...yes one would be ULTRA-S seme...problem solved! lol..but yes definitely would love to see how this works out(example elektel delusion - 2x seme couple - you know the more "S" one would win)

• Like 1

YES. It is possible... And I love it *Q*

Two men fighting over each other for domination *licks lips*

There's nothing better, really~

• Like 1

^^

Everything could happen on this earth ^^

I think they can....

Like 2 little girls stay together ^^

:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (12):

both can originally be Semes but once they are in a relation ship together one of them has to be a Uke ... of course they can change their role sometimes.. :D

it's really interesting to see them fighting each other to dominate XD

• Like 1

...Unless both of them are trying to show the other who's the better seme... maybe it's possible.

A competition between who's the better seme. Or just trying to dominate the other one? ...Maybe even showing off to the other?

• Like 1

The only way for two seme's to be together would be to switch every time. One moment, one of the two is the real seme, then the next the other one. At least that's the only way I can see it work out

• Like 1

Yes, but commonly it leads to during sex one becomes an uber uke.. I dislike that, I really like when the seme remains dominant and powerful even as a uke, cause your a seme by heart.. so you know.. work it

• Like 1

They will probably switch roles...domination games can be exhausting if both are not willing to be the bottom...or they could do it by schedule? :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Trust me, it's possible... with a lot of plotting and scheming and arguing and probably some fistfights....

(Say's the yaoi-fan-fiction-writer who is writing a yaoi fan fiction about Sephiroth and Gackt. Oh.... I mean.... Genesis.....)

• Like 1