What if YaoiOtaku had user made mangas in the manga section...?

Yujiko

I'm sure there are some Usersof Yaoi Otaku that are aspiring mangakas, I think it would be cool and artist/amateur mangaka friendly if members of YO that wanted to create/ are working on a manga series could have their chapters/mangas on YO on the Manga page- I'm not sure if this has been brought up before-

But I just thought it would be interesting to read mangas created by our own kin on YO~

And I don't just mean silly little mangas- I mean the people who are serious about it, Any who...

-Yujiko out

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

Top Posters In This Topic

It never said that we couldn't upload our own made manga, if you perhaps have a manga/comic you made, well generally maybe yaoi you can upload it here. I don't think some people would disagree with it, it isn't a bad idea either (:, some days ago SailorRishi commented on my drawing thread, with the same subject.

Actual post:

"Jin, Nic, Saga...and all other artist here. Why do you all not form a Dj. team, and draw a amazing manga :msn_red_fox 3

Good idea, ne ;)"

I have thought allot about it since some people from a random Anime magazine asked me, but I never really started, once drew a page of my own yaoi story... But only had one page finished. Its really, hard... for people, who are lazy like me XD.

But it could be something... like "YaoiOtaku!" manga. haha.

• Like 5

I have the same problem with finishing things haha >w

Anime magazine asked you?... You... Are... My... New... Idol...- Haha juuuust kiddin' (Not really kidding)

Erhmm... Anyways-

The idea of a manga team on YO sounds pretty awesome- But- anyways- I just thought it would really cool and all~

IF I ever finish a manga (Which is yaoi- 50% of the time =_=') I will be sure to bring it up again- have someone read it and be like, "THIS SUCKS! LETS UPLOAD IT!" or something haha.

-Yujiko out

Its just a small, not really popular magazine here in The Netherlands, but I sometime do sent my drawing in a well known Dutch/Belgium magazine which gets added in their magazine but its not really that amazing so haha. It does sound amazing, but everyone has different tastes and its pretty hard to make a good looking, and a manga related comic. Making a base of a story, (story board) is pretty hard too, but maybe later in the future. I'm not sure though (: since some people here wants to be a mangaka, maybe they would.

Of course, if you have a manga, upload it here and let people read it, either way for people who needs inspiration, or hope. ;D good luck anyway if you make one.

Still have to draw that manga, dead line is on 10th of August. >_

//Not sure if I get paid, or just they asked me because I am an amateur artist...

• Like 1

So... I official look up to someone lol

-Well I find it easy to to progress a story by RPing it- but that's just me. And when I us that method I just change what I don't like or what I want to happen- in fact I'm just starting to turn a rather old RP in a Manga- it has about Seven characters total- The main story surrounds only two characters and there to be about three sub. stories based on the other characters- it's... hah very interesting- My character tend to have lost of issues- Yeah...

Ahyways- I wish you the best on the Manga creating~~~ It is indeed difficult, The farthest I've been with a manga so far was about 20 PGs and I didnt have a story or anything... I just threw it together as I drew it lol

I'm still practicing my skills- so I'm SUUUUPPPER amateur- so the manga- when I do, do it- will probably suck- but you just gotta keep going right? lol

Ps- Being in a magazine ingeneral is pretty fricking awesome- just say'n :D

-Yujiko Out

Haha, well this is actually the way I am doing either, me and a good friend of me are playing two guys, I am the seme, and my friend is the uke of course. And we are making a random story (well everytime it has a love/hate fight, XD) but we're making a story and I kinda draw it, my friend is an artist too so I hope my friend will help me then, I almost only have artistic friends lol. Thank you very much and the same goes for you, maybe I'll be starting soon -_-

If you have art you want to show you can post it here if you didn't knew.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for non-yaoi related fan/original art, and
for yaoi fan/original art.

lol I'm usually the Seme in most RPs- but I'm a seke so- Sometimes I just get soooo tired of being the boss...

Yeah I knew about the art posting areas of the forum~ Thanks though :D

-Yujiko Out

• 2 weeks later...

btw. now i just remember, on YO is already one member who has created his own manga.

here is the