Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ☽✩Sailor Moon/New Anime Series Summer 2013☽✩Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

SailorRishi

News

Sailor Moon Manga Gets New Anime Series in Summer 2013 (Update 3)

posted on 2012-07-06 08:16 EDT

Worldwide simultaneous release targeted; Momoiro Clover Z to sing theme

The idol group Momoiro Clover Z, publisher Kodansha, and creator Naoko Takeuchi announced on Friday that a new anime adaptation of Takeuchi's Sailor Moon manga is being produced. The new anime series is aimed for release next summer, and Momoiro Clover Z will perform a theme song.

Momoiro Clover Z made the announcement during a live event celebrating the 20th anniversary of the manga. Momoiro Clover Z sang the first Sailor Moon anime's theme song "Moonlight Densetsu" at the event via a live video feed from France, where they are guests of Japan Expo.

Update: More background information added. Although Kotono Mitsuishi and Tohru Furuya, the voices of Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino and Tuxedo Mask/Mamoru Chiba in the first Sailor Moon anime, were present at the live event, the event did not specify that they will reprise their roles in the new series. The event also did not specify which song Momoiro Clover Z will perform as a theme song of the new anime.

Update 2: Kodansha editor Fumio Osano confirmed that the new anime project is not a film project. [Via Tadashi Sudo]

Update 3: Osano also emphasized that no details have been set for a hypothetical broadcast. However, the staff intends to release the new anime worldwide simultaneously.

Source:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• Selinia86

• ClawdineKitten

When i read the news, i was like rabbit1

Last summer i rewatch that anime....i fall in love with Seiya :leaf15:

ღ❀❀❀~Seiya&Bunny=4ever!!!!!~❀❀❀ღ

(when i was a kid and watch that time SailorMoon i hated Seiya^^)- huh how things change by time ;D

kyahhh ^___^ Rei:msn_red_fox 7

I never like her...when we was kids we always "cosplay" (more play as cos^^) SailorMoon and i was Usagi :msn_red_fox 14 lolz^^

Anyway...we always watch at my home Sailor Moon and we made also the accessories: transformation pen, brooches etc...ha ha haXD Rei play that time my best friend and i hated her that she choose to be Rei, bcouz Rei always tease Bunny in the animeleaf1

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm.....now I just realize, from childhood i had some conecction with "the bunny's" ---hmm maybe Usagi-san is really my soulmate:msn_red_fox 14

Please can someone bring me to the asylum...:hamtaro-005 (15):

for me, no more help:hamtaro-005 (15):

OH I liked Sailor Moon a lot.. in fact, sometimes my friend and I still joke around with the lines she used when fighting.. sth like: " and by the power of the moon I'll punish you" loool... but my friend is more of a fan than I am, she has several posters and Sailor¡s throne..looool.. it'll be great news for her....

lolz Bridge XD

My mom sometimes still call me Sailor Moon^^

Sailor Moon 4ever!!!!

@Tuti^^

scaled.php?server=688&filename=reiusagi2.gif&res=landing

usarei2.gif

• Like 1

I absolutely loved Sailor Moon!!! And still do... :5yoyo34:

My best friend and i watched it every day and always did some roleplay

It´s so frustrating that the fans in germany already waited so many years for the release of all the Sailor Moon seasons on DVD! Because the whole series isn´t available here!!!

I heard something about a lawsuit between Naoko Takeuchi and the publisher i guess... :Red_fox6:

I hope if this new Anime adaption of the series will be also released in germany, it means that the other one´s will finally released, too... :leaf13:

@Selinia86

\^.^/ RTL2 ;D (I'm also from germany)

Btw. i downloaded last year all ep from anime loads, they have there lot of anime with german dub or sub. Btw. Sailor Moon is there at HD quality available, all ep (200) around 60 giga and ofc. all are dubbed. :D. I just love this site.

• Like 1

Btw. have you saw this:

When i saw it the first time i was like :cuteonion46: , but sadly i didn't saw more ep :( I think they will not continue their Project :(

• Like 1

@Sailor Rishi

Hehehe... i know that you´re from germany.... ;)

Oh yeah... good old times where RTL2 broadcasted such wonderful Anime series like Sailor Moon and all the others... *sigh*

Thank you for your information about the anime-load site.... don´t known it yet!

I already do have some episodes but there are so many missing one´s. Now i finally could download it! Thank you!

Hm... i remembered one episode from the last season.... german version called "Allein zu Haus". Do you remember this???

It was one of the funniest episodes ever in Sailor Moon. ^^

P.S. Ich stand schon immer auf Seiya :leaf5:

BTW a little Off topic question... if i´m not wrong i´ve read everywhere here in the forums that you planned to do a trip to japan... Did you do it already?

My question is because i also plan to fly to japan... probably next year (my favourite time would be the cherryblossom season... :cuteonion46:)

Oh yeah, good old time with RTL2, Mila, Kickers, Zubasa ~träum~

"Allein zu Hause" (alone at home) fandub, i saw it more than 30 times :leaf5:

[video=youtube;tR-X_rXvcgU]

I also love Seiya, last year when i rewatch the anime i fall in love with him :leaf15:

This here is my favorite AMV:

[video=youtube;Oef5czxVB-A]

Oh yeah, i plan for this summer so many things but at the end i couldn't realize notthing :(

Actually I would get 3 months free at the summer, but before few months some jerk do a big mistake at work...~long story~ anyway for now i'm here where i am: at work^^

*VM*

• Like 1

-Has a huge fan-girl moment- OK now that I'm done freaking out. OMFG I'm so exited to hear this news this is my first time finding out about this. I grew up with sailor moon, coming home from school every day and or taping it if I couldn't make it home in time.

-sqeeeee- I can't wait!!!!?!?! I love Sailor Jupiter, and the Outer scouts so much Sailor Pluto, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune awww I can't believe this.

:hamtaro-005 (8):

@ClawdineKitten

Yeah i can feel you. that was also with me the case, to get home and watch Sailor Moon. when i was a kid i ofcourse only like Bunny and Mamoru, but like i said, last summer i rewatch the anime and fall in love with Seiya \^.^/

I also like now Haruka & Mitchiru...when i was a kid, they both was just weird to me, but now i love them.

ps: i like your sig. i'm self a big fan from Tiger&Bunny ❤

• Like 1

UPDATE

Update 4: During the event, Mitsuishi mused aloud if she will appear in the new anime. In a blog post after the event, she said that she is eager to play a role in it. Thanks, Ford Prefect.

Update 5: Mitsuishi added in her blog that the "enemy" is not the Dark Kingdom, but she was speaking metaphorically, not literally. She said that the figurative enemy is her own self from the first Sailor Moon anime; she is comparing her audacious performance then to her acting now.

@ClawdineKitten

Yeah i can feel you. that was also with me the case, to get home and watch Sailor Moon. when i was a kid i ofcourse only like Bunny and Mamoru, but like i said, last summer i rewatch the anime and fall in love with Seiya \^.^/

I also like now Haruka & Mitchiru...when i was a kid, they both was just weird to me, but now i love them.

ps: i like your sig. i'm self a big fan from Tiger&Bunny ❤

Thanks I love Tiger and Bunny too XD. I'm glad to meet another Haruka and Mitchiru fan, I've adored them for a very long time. :D

• Like 1