akiravadel

Soooooo watched all of The last Air Bender quiet a while ago and now finished Korra. I would like to start an original rp. The world after Korra helped the new world.

I would like to play the next male Avatar! An Earth bender! He's learning some of the elements but having trouble with Airbending his opposite element.

Name: Jin Tan Ai

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Image: (coming soon)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yourstalker

Nevermind I like this idea better!

Name: Azan Daikan

Eyes: Blue

Hair: brown (shaved his head waaayyyy back for the arrow tattoos but let his hair grow back)

Bio: Being the next Avatar Airbender in line people were having very high hopes for him and his future. The problem is there were many people over the Avatar and didn't view them as needed anymore in their growing world. Their world now with cars, phones, technology, computers and other advanced things of our world today. People with magic are viewed more as show offs but there are sports for them to play.

Azan has to bring back the respect for the Avatar and benders everywhere. Also curroupt polititions wanting to put an end to the Avatar and his supporters. Being such a powerful person they start to look at him as dangerous. He's now being closely monitored at a temple near the capital so they make sure he stays out of trouble.

Image: (coming soon)

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea,I watched the whole season one of avatar when i was a "child" and enjoyed it,I've never herd of kora but if your willing to take me on i'll watch it,I assume it's pretty much avatar but they have radio's and mechinery that give the normal people considerable power compaired to the air benders and air bendings somewhat taboo? We still have the same animals just things are alot more advanced....

i like it

Sorry it took me a while to respond. Put in some 12 hour days at work >.

Yeah, you don't need to watch Korra to do this one. Bassically the airbenders were mostly whipped out in Ang's time. He was the last one. Had four kids then they went on to have more. About 400 years later the next in line for the Avatar is another Airbender. One of Ang's decendants. Now Azan is in a more advanced world almost like our own, trying to convince people the Avatar is still needed. Many people protest against the Avatar and say those times have past.

I'm thinking we'll have people who support the Avatar, then people against him. Also the government trying to control his life because many view him as a threat because he's too powerful. I'm thinking maybe he bumps into your character and they become friends. Azan tried to hide that he's an Avatar from him. You can have whatever kind of bender you want. ^-^