Anybody up for an One x One?

yin_yang_lover

Hey everybody it's me Yin as some people call me.... Anyways I've been wanting to do a few one x one's even though I have a few going on already but I'm always up for more... ^-^ Any who lately I have been wanting to do a mpreg and I know some people on here don't like it because it's not normal but it is an interesting concept... Well I guess I said to much... So I'm going to list off the themes that I'm thinking about doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Themes~

1. Mpreg- Naga, Werewolf, Fairy, Merman.

2. Fantasy-(Will do a final fantasy game) Werewolf, Vampire, Demons, Half Human-Half

3. Romance- (Self explained)

4. Horror- Post-Apocalypse, Murder, Etc.

5. Supernatural- Demon hunts, Ghost Hunts, Werewolf, Vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also as an after thought I am open up to suggestion by you all~ So if you don't like any of the themes that I have listed then tell me and we can come up with something else alright? I hope I can rp with you all very soon~ ^-^

• Like 1

ooohhhh... can i pair with you for horror?:msn_red_fox 6 i was thinking of murder and mystery. I've been reading and watching Hercule Poirot and am now totally addicted to it.

@Lisa: Sure sweetie you can~ Do you have a plot in mind?

@YaoiLoverfangurl19: Sure you can! Which one of those topics would you like to do?

@Arawn: Awesome~ And sure we can do that and I don't mind being a seme =). Lol I'm starting to get addicted to Mpreg lol ^-^.

It's so addictive. xD I love it, hahaha.

Is there a particular way you would like to start this? :3 I kind of like revealing personalities throughout a story so a basic profile (name and picture [if desired]) would be fine by me. :3

@YaoiLoverfangurl19 : Okay and yeah that's fine with me but do you want to do a naga one, or merman one?

@Arawn: Hmm... Maybe yc can be from a dying clan who is being killed off by humans, while mc is a hunter who hunts down the supernatural kind of like Van Helsing.

Can you marry me? XD

I think that's a good plot. :3 It gives me a bit of romeo x juliet vibe, lol. :3 Now, would you like to start the RP? xD It might be easier. I'll post a picture of MC in the thread with his name when I answer. ^^

Lol only if you want me too~ XD

Why thank you~ Lol and I never saw it that way ^-^...Sure I can start it. And all right~ ^-^ Oh before I make the thread I was thinking the title should be Moonlight Encounters. Or Love under the Stars... I know the second one sounds lame XD.

Well when we decide who is going to be the seme and who is going to be the uke... And then there's the plot... =)

@YaoiLoverfangurl19: That's fine with me dear and give me a few minutes to think of something...

@EarlGrey: Oh okay umm... So you don't mind doing a mpreg do you? Or do you prefer something else?

well i was thinking of a game. the are 8 candidates. All candidates are drag into the game and they had to put their lives on the line or they will lose something precious. they have to get through 12 stages in which they have to gamble their lives. I would like to play as the evil guy. oh and it's supernatural. every stage there would be a monster that will haunt them. i would explain the game as the game progressed. so what do you think? if you want to go for another plot it's fine with me.

that's an interesting plot you've got there...:cuteonion45: . They wanted office RP's. If you want to make this in action you hafta' encourage them.. I'll be one of the 8 participants, if these thread will be happening.