• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeto

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• iMarionette

See Niram? That's your cue to shut up.

"Oh? That wasn't a mask of terror? That's your real face?" Ira scrunched his nose in mock disgust. "Your mother must be proud."

Anyway. Focus. How does a dzhiyael convince an angel to help him? If it were just another vampire, Ira had a wide palette of hit and run plans. But then, he didn't really give a shit about vampires. He didn't need to win their favour.

Zeth smriked Evil and said" becarefull What you say Ira, it can end i have lyst to bite you"

Types such as....me?! Tanis swallowed his drink wrong and started coughing very, very loudly, as it burned down the wrong way. He almost missed the rest of the conversation, trying not to choke on his drink.

Hitting you? Dead? What the hell is going on? He was getting confused very fast.

Zeth walked torwards Tanis and said" What do you feel when i talked at you is my type?" he asked

"Feel? I just met you!" Tanis exclaimed hoarsely, throat raw from coughing and the burn of the smooth whisky going down the wrong pipe. "Why? You looking for a hook-up?"

He gave Zeth a once-over. "You don't seem like you'd be my type..."

Of course, by that, Tanis meant a bottom. He much preferred to take charge.

Bite? Ira paused. He glanced over at Tanis, then squinted, looking and Zeth. Well. Damn Tanis' shiny angel aura. Ira had almost forgotten to look out for vampires.

Ha, the night was just getting better and better.

This time, however, Ira really did shut up. Knowing he could piss the guy off was enough for now, as he reminded himself this was not a good night to get beat up.

Conversation, having changed course quite swiftly, fell dead on Ira's part. Instead he turned to Leah, motioning for a glass of water before passing it over to Tanis. Better than alcohol; good for burning throats, Ira thought. No words. If he interrupted Zeth now, he didn't think he'd get away with it.

His head turned, eyes scanning over the rest of the pub. Anything interesting?

Sod it.

Zeth so on Tanis and said" wathever i dont care anyway" he said and this time he so on Ira and said" Ira you can realx, im not mood to bit today anyway, plus im not hungry for blood now" he said sigh

Tanis nearly started when Ira slid a glass of water over to him. Giving the younger man a small but grateful smile, he took a sip and sucked on a small ice cube.

And just when he was done coughing, Zeth sent him into another coughing fit. "Did you just say you're not in the mood for biting and blood?" he said in a strangled voice. "What are you, a vampire?"

Great. He was going to choke to death. On an ice cube. Two feet away from his mission.

Heaven was not going to be impressed.

Ira jerked away, not having expected Zeth to turn his attention on him again. "Er- that's great," he managed, alarmed at the proximity of the said vampire. Was this for real? Or was Zeth just messing around with him? What kind of vampire went around, making it so obvious that he was one?

Frowning, Ira looked past Zeth and toward Tanis. It would do him no good if the man kept choking. Also, had the alcohol dulled his senses? Zeth hardly tried to hide the fact and, as far as Ira knew, vampires had an ugly aura about them. There may have been a time when Ira thought differently, but given his current situation, marking it as a repulsive aura seemed quite fitting.

True, as an angel Tanis was unlikely to be able to see it. But this close, Ira couldn't miss it.

Leah laughed. "That's a good one. Zeth, was it? Everyone knows there's no such thing as vampires. Next, you'll be telling me ghosts are real. And so is Santa Clause."

Fuck, Tanis thought. Shouldn't have drunk so much. He could be telling the truth, or he could just be full of it. I just...can't tell right now. I mean, the last guy that hit on me...told me he was Hugh Hefner's nephew. Either way though...

He gave Zeth a slow smirk. "Ooh, so you bite, hm? I have to confess, I do like the sound of that."

Wow.

"Sure, Tanis, tempt the bloodsucker. Great idea," Ira spoke up before he could stop himself. Being a dzhiyael is so much fun. Not.

When he looked up again, Ira was directing a smile at Leah, making it seem like it was all just a big joke.

"It's a trend these days - everybody wants to be a vampire," though lacking in enthusiasm, Ira hoped his statement was convincing.

Zeth smiled and said" so you dont belive me, i guess i for prove it then" he said walked to Tanis and bit him on his neck.

Seeing Zeth coming at him at an alarmingly-swift speed, Tanis slid off his stool and whirled to face the other man, fists up, body thrumming with awareness.

"The hell are you doing?" he demanded. "This isn't funny."

Zeth smirked and said'' what im doing your ask, Im proving im a vampire since you dont belive me''

"Haven't you ever seen Underworld? Or any vampire flick really?" Tanis scowled. "You're just going to get yourself killed. Don't be an idiot."

Leah slowly edged towards her phone. It was only Tuesday. How could the crazies already be out? If things went south, well, at least she had the cops on speed-dial.

Zeth sigh and said" whatever I don't care anyway at you believe me or not, but I'm really hungry for blood, so see you laters loser" he said walked out of the pub for to find somebody so he can bit and sug blood off.

Though Ira stayed silent through the whole ordeal, he opened his mouth as soon as Zeth took his leave - and laughed out loud. "He- he- what just happened there?" Realizing he was drawing attention, Ira slapped a hand over his mouth to stiffen his giggles; his body still shook with silent laughter, even as he eyed Tanis.

"I haven't laughed this much since Christmas!"