--->Your my victim (KibaNaru) And I'm your hunter(Yin)<--- ~Private~

yin_yang_lover

Hmm I think the title suits this rp rather well don't you think so?

;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Character Format:

---Appearance goes here---

Full Name:

Human or Vampire:

Likes/Dislikes:

Background:

Hobbies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---cc2af51e00d12ce29ee70861462a5e081303261445_full.jpg---

Full Name:

Xavier Von Randale

Looks 24 but is actually 140

Human or Vampire:

Vampire

Likes/Dislikes:

~Likes= The dark, human blood, parties, and having a good time

~Dislikes= The light but he can stand in it, annoying people, when somebody asks way to many questions

Background:

~Will be told later on~

Hobbies:

Reading a nice book, walking around at night and painting

(So who is going to start us off?)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• KibaNaru

It was a very cold and dark night. The air was moist due to the recent rain that had just happened a few hours ago. I walked out of the club with a drunk man who was hanging on to me like a very annoying girl. "Babeeee... Where are we... Goin'?" he asked in between hiccups, causing me to sigh in a very annoyed kind of way. But I just gave him a flirty smirk. "Oh... Don't worry about where we are going.... Cause soon you'll be dead..." I said with a light laugh. The damn drunk male just giggled and leaned on me thinking it was some kind of joke.

"Sure... What ever you say baby~" He giggled once again. -Okay that does it! This guy is getting on my nerves!- I growled lowly in my throat before I took him around to the alleyway. Between the club and a book store. I propped him up against the wall and kissed him deeply. He moaned in a slutty kind of way as he felt my tongue trance his bottom lip. He opened his mouth moaning, I placed my knee between his legs pushing him even more into the dirty wall. I could tell he was turned on. It disgusted me. His mouth tasted like alcohol. His scent was repulsive!

But I had to bare it for a few more minutes. I then pulled my mouth away from his causing him to whimper lightly. "Oh... Don't worry my pet... I'll make you feel good soon I promise..." I said in a fake husky seductive voice causing him to moan and move against my knee trying to get himself off. I couldn't believe how slutty this man was acting! It just made manipulating him even more easier. I zipped down his jacket exposing his neck. I felt my fangs popping out of their hiding place. -I hope his blood makes up for his disgusting scent!- I thought as I leaned my head down licking up and down his neck causing him to shiver against me. "Ngh... M-M-More~" His lust filled words reached my ears but I paid no mind to his demands.

Once I stopped my tongue over his pulse I pressed my lips against that one spot making him shiver and whimper. But his whimpering and shivering stilled when he felt a sharp pain in his neck. My fangs broke the vain causing the blood to spill out in my waiting mouth. -Just as I thought... Disgusting! Everything about this man!- I thought bitterly as I continued on feeding upon the man. The blood that I didn't catch in my mouth fell down from his wounds and stained his clothing below.

I was walking home from my friends house after doing some homework. I passes that stupid smutty bar. I heard aome noise around the corner and I looked at what it was. I saw something I never thought that I would see...

Once the man stopped struggling I dropped his lifeless body. I then bent down and tore a piece of clothing from the man. When I acquired a piece I wiped my blood stained lips on it and flicked the piece of cloth away. "Hn... How pitiful... You didn't last long at all..." I said harshly to the not moving body. I then stood up straight and stuffed my hands into my pockets turning away from the man but stopped when my eyes landed on somebody. My now normal eyes widened as I took in the form.

"Hey kid! Didn't your parents say it's not polite to stare at people!" I shouted at the boy not sensing any threat coming off of him what so ever.

-thoughts-

-Wow what the hell was that?- O thought to myself. -Is he a vampire too?- I wanted to say something but nothing came out.

I just shrugged my shoulders before I walked out of the alleyway and glare heatedly at the younger male. Before I walked away from the alleyway and down the sidewalk stuffing my hands inside of my pockets. -Damn!... I have a feeling that the kid saw something he wasn't suppose to see!- I thought bitterly as I continued on walking down the sidewalk towards my apartment.

-He must be a vampire too!- I thought. -i hope he is cause he was kinda hot and it would be awesome since we both are vampires-

I sighed as I walked up to the nice building walking inside the building and giving a small smile at the door man. "Oh Mister Von Randale... A visitor is waiting for you outside of your apartment..." The elderly man spoke his voice shaking slightly due to his old age. I stopped walking and turned around to face the man. "A visitor? Who?" I asked him before I saw him placing his finger on his chin. After a few moments he let out a soft chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry... I forgot!" He let out a nervous laugh.

My raven black eyebrow twitched in an annoyed kind of way before on I turned on my heels and walked away from the forgetful old man. -Damn him! How can you forget who you send up to a person's room!- My dark eyes narrowed slightly before I pressed the button on the side. I waited for the elevator to come down. I was now feeling slightly tired. It was strange usually I don't go to bed until 6:00 am on the dot. But I was feeling drained. -It must have been from that mans blood that I drank...- I gave out a soft yawn as I saw the elevator doors open up and I walked right in.

I headed home and went to bed kinda early. About 8:30? I think. I had a pleasant dream, but that same dude from the allyway was in it. But it did not really bother me much. I just shrugged it off.

After I had a nice long talk with my visitor I headed to my bedroom stripping my clothes and headed towards the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I turned on my shower and stepped in. Not really caring about the cold water that much. As I was washing my hair my thoughts drifted to the boy I saw. -He must have seen me feeding...- My eyes narrowed into slits. -Well then tomorrow I'll find the boy and kill him...- My lips curled up into an evil smirk. Yes tomorrow I would be having another feast.

I woke up kinda early the next morning. I really don't remember the exact time... maybe 7? I took an shower, bruched my teeth and hair, and got dressed. I had on a black shirt that read "Lady Gaga MonsterBall Tour 2012" some black shirts, socks and read and black converse.