^War Of The Worlds^ ~yin x akiravadel~

yin_yang_lover

Ran looked around the lush garden and wanted to beat this man to a pulp. So spoiled!

Eyeing the other for a moment he finally sat down on the fountain and crossed his legs looking at the other. Inhaling deeply he then sighed and nodded his head, "the last several years have gotten worse. I don't think you realize how dire it is out there for other countries. Because of that old deal were were forgotten. My kind holds the ancient magic and old traditions."

He reached his hand out the the water and it started to move and dance under his hand, "even the simplistic of things were performed by my people... we've even lost our immortality..."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

He watched the other move the water around and was amazed by him moving it around. His ears and tail perking up in amazement. "Wow.. That's amazing!" He said forgetting for a moment that he was suppose to act like a ruler instead of acting like a kid. But he then realized how he was acting and blushed slightly. He then took a deep breath before he spoke more calmly. "Well... I've been to the other places and I'm trying to correct the wrong that my father caused..." His voice was low and quiet. He then turned his head off to the side away from him.

"And maybe I can put an end to this feud... Maybe..." His voice trailed off as he went into thought.

Ran smirked as he listened to the other man, "your not how I pictured the king to be." The long hair man shook his head as he listened to the other. "Not as easy as you thought."

He took a deep breath, "you also have to keep in mind what your allies think. I think all our nations have forgotten how powerful we are..." he sighed softly. "My father was considered a monk with how passive he was but this cannot continue."

He blushed even more feeling quite embarrassed but took a deep breath and sighed softly as he turned his head back to look at the other male. "Well... I.... No it's not as easy as I thought it would be...." He tilted his head up. His blue eyes scanning the sky. "Yeah I know... I also heard your father was a great man from some of the other nations... Hm... Oh! Right!" He stood up and reached into his pocket taking out a glass box that held a beautiful rainbow looking gem.

He turned around and handed him the box. He always carried one just in case a fellow nation came to visit on peaceful terms just like today. "Here... Take this... It's a peace offering..." his voice was low. His hands out stretched in front of him holding the box out for the man to take. "I know it's not much of a peace offering but..."

Ran blinked and looked at the glass box with the rainbow gem. Then his eyes went wide and took it, inspecting it closely. This couldn't be... maybe it was...

"Where did you get this? Do you know what it is?" yellow eyes scanned the item then looked back at the blond male. Could this be the gem his father had been searching for all this time. In the hands of this man?!

He scratched his nose before he replied to the man. "Well you see I found a small cave with hundreds and hundreds of those rainbow gems... So me and my men took a few and have been using them as peace offerings..." He explained to the man adverting his blue eyes from the tense stare that he was getting.

Ran stood and got closer to him invading his bubble, "you have to tell me where this cave is!" He shook his head. "The power in these gems could cure so many problems!"

He looked down at the box looking over the gem, "my people once used these gems to help harness their magic and use it for other magic causes." Yellow eyes looked at the other man.

Dante was blushing even more when he noticed how close the other male was to him, he took a few steps away from the man giving him some space to breath. "Well... I guess I could show you the cave... But it will at least take us a week or two to get there depending on how many people are coming along..." He said softly finally looking at the other male. His ears where bent back and his tail was curled around his waist.

Ran sighed softly and put a hand on his hip as the other held the gem, "or you can circle it on a map for me. I wouldn't want you getting your Kingsly self injured. What would your people do without you." He raised a brow.

Well that made him bristle in slight anger, he crossed his arms over his chest before he snorted slightly and shook his head. "No way... I'm going with you! Besides I need to get some more anyways..." He said giving the man a light glare. "And also my right hand man can take care of things while I'm gone..."

Ran glared back at him, "I see... so you don't trust us to get them." He stood and looked at the other man his eyes narrowing into slits. How dare he talk to him in such a way!

He looked away from the other man a thoughtful look crossing over his face. Did he trust this man? Of course not! He was dangerous! But... Another part of him told him that he could trust the man... He didn't know what to do. He took a deep breath before he answered. "Well honestly... I wouldn't know until I have gotten to know you better... And besides even if I did give you a map you'll end up getting lost.... So it's better to take somebody with you..." His voice was low and clear. He had made up his mind and there was no way in hell some Incubus was going to travel on his land un-accompanied.

Ran raised a brow then sighed, "fine but if you get yourself killed I won't be blamed for it." He glared at the other man. "So it's a deal this will help see if we can get along enough to join forces in the future."

His eyes narrowed as he looked at the other man. This was going to be a great challenge. Either they could join forces or Ran would just kill him and take down the empire.

Dante's own eyes narrowed as a slight playful smirk crossed over his face. Oh this was going to be fun. He nodded his head taking the man's challenge. "Of course it is a deal... We will leave at once... I'll go and tell my right hand man to look after things while I'm gone..." With that said he gave the other ruler a respectful bow. By making his hand into a fist and bringing his arm up across his chest and bowing slightly. He knew even though they heated each other he knew how to excuse himself properly from the presents of other rulers.

He then stood up straight and gave him a few last words before he left. "Yukina will show you to the stables... She is the platinum blonde haired girl over there..." He pointed towards a young woman with pulled back platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes her ears and tail were twitching slightly. She wore a different kind of uniform then the gate guards. Her armor was an onyx color while her shirt was long sleeved and had onyx armlets and leg braces. For a woman she looked quite intimidating. She watched her lord walk off and took her chance to walk up to the other king.

She bowed in the same way her lord did. "Your Majesty... My name is Yukina... Commander of the Black Brigade... I will be showing you where your horses are being kept.. Right this way Sire..." She was a quiet but cold woman. She then stood up right and turned on her heels walking the opposite way her King had walked.

Ran bowed down crossing his open hands over top another over his chest. He then did the same to the woman before him. He nodded his head and followed her, "I need to inform my men of what is going on as well before we leave."

The violet haired man was small but strong looking as he walked. His moves were elegant but still manly. Dark robes moved around him as he walked. His rosary around his neck shifted as he went. Briefly he wondered if this was a good idea or not. Should they take other with them? He would really like to leave as many men as possible in case this guy planned a surprise attack.

Yukina nodded her head as her heels clicked down the empty hallway. "But of course M'Lord..." Her voice was even icy cold. She turned her head slightly over her one of her shoulder's. "I heard you called the king spoiled... Hn... I find that quite funny..." She said her voice becoming lighter and softer. "You see he wasn't a spoiled rotten kid... Even though his parents gave him everything... He would always find away to give it back to the people... Our people hated our late King... And... King Dante told everybody that he will not end up like his father..." She stopped walking and turned to Ran with a rare soft smile.

"He has done everything in his power to make peace with your people... He's trying to correct the wrongs that his father has done... And even so people blame him for something that our late King has done... I know it's not my place to say this but..." Her hands turned into fist. They were shaking by her side. She looked at the man with a stern look in her eyes and on her face. "Please... Try to be reasonable with him... You look like a king who would be willing to put aside differences... Even if you do need a little push in the right direction...." Yukina kind of looked sad for a minute before her cold mask came back on. "Well we're almost there... It's down this hallway and you turn right... Come along M'Lord..." She turned back on her heel and walked towards the stables.

Dante was consulting with Kin who had his arms crossed over his chest. The blonde head male had his over robe on. "Your Majesty.. I don't think it would be a good idea to go on a trip to the rainbow caves with the other male... It could be a trap!" The neko ruler narrowed his eyes before he scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I can handle myself... I'll take a few weapons with me... Just in case of course... I'll be fine Kin really..." The older neko was about to say something but it was too late. The young king had already left to get some weapons for the trip. Kin sighed in irritation. Why could his King ever heed his words for once...

Ran looked at the woman and tilted his head slightly as he listened to her. He wasn't an evil man but he wasn't about to be pushed around. For her to say those things she must think very highly of her king, but then again he was their king and anything would be better than that mans late father.

The violet haired man saw his men and walked over to them, "I shall return to camp after retrieving some of the rainbow gems."

"Rainbow gems?!" the younger of the group perked up. "Aren't those-"

"Yes, Raven," Ran said to the younger man and touched his shoulder. "I need you to return and prepare the other just in case this is a trap. Be strong and may the Creators watch over you." They all bowed to each over with their hands folded over each other in front of their chest.

Ran grabbed his horse and seemed to float onto the back of it then adjusted his staff. He shifted in his seat and waved as his men rode out of the city. The violet haired man was more than capable of handling himself.

A few minutes had elapsed before Dante walked out into the stable, a few servants were about to pull his horse out but he shook his head and walked over towards a beautiful horse that had a pure white mane on it. He petted her softly before he took her out of her stall. He prepared the horse and got on it. He had his supplies on it. He nudged her sides slightly making her walk up beside the other king.

The servants in the stables all bowed the same way he had done. Their hands became fist as they lifted their arms up and crossed it over their chest. He had down the same before he turned his head towards the other and smiled. His weapons were strapped to his thighs. His solid red and black cloak swayed slight in the draft that came through the opening in the stables.

"Be safe M'Lord..." Yukina said softly as she walked up to him causing him to turn his head her way. He gave her a soft smile and a small nod. "Don't worry Yukina I'll be fine... I'll see you in a few weeks..." With that said he nudged his horse once again making her move slowly out of the stables.

Ran watched their interactions as the wind blew around him as he sat on his black horse with a mismatched black and white mane. The horse cleared his nose and shook his head throwing his mane around a little. Ran was on a smaller saddle on the horse with a small clutch on each side with some supplies in it but thanks to his magic he didn't need to carry much on him.

The violet haired man turned his horse to the gates and gently squeezed his legs making the horse move forward. He knew they would have a long trip but he was prepared, these gems could turn around his country.

They had to go through the town which caused people to stare and bow as they saw their King. Dante looked at them and waved his hand at his people. He knew they all respected him and love him with all of their hearts. Once they got to the main gates the guards stood at attention. "My King... Where on earth are you going with... That man!" The guard said looking at Ran with distaste. The blonde sighed and rubbed his forehead. "That man.. Is a King... And you will show respect to him... Understood?"

The guard was about to say something else until another one put his hand on the gates causing them to open up. The guard that had disrespected the Incubus king was getting scowled at by another guard. "You may leave Sire... Have a safe trip..." Dante nodded at the brunette and kicked the sides of his horse making her jolt forwards at a quick speed.

Ran smirked at the guards as he rode after their King on his horse. He loved watching their anger as he got their King to himself. This guy wasn't bad looking, and if he was hungry he could just turn to him and do his googly eyes. Maybe he would when they got to camp.

"Lead the way," he called out as he sped his horse up to a lope. He sunk into the saddle and leaned back a little as the horse went.

A few hours have passed now. The ride away from the city was pretty well... Quiet... And Dante liked it that way. He pulled on his horses rings making her come to a halt. His ear's and tail were twitching, his light blue eyes narrowed into slits. A smell came to his nose. Bandits. He could tell it was them by their scents. He slowly reached for his gun that was strapped to his thigh and pointed it in the direction of the smell. It was easy for the bandits to hide due to the forest and its thick trees.

Dante gritted his teeth. "Okay you cowards! Show yourselves or else!"

Ran looked forward not able to smell them but his slightly pointed ears did hear something. They twitched as he listened but frowned as he shifted on his horse, "honestly..."

An arrow flew from the trees and Ran raised his hand bouncing it away from hitting Dante. He turned and blasted the forest around them with a strong wind bending some of the trees over by a few feet. Then knocked over some branches.

The bandits eyes widened slightly when they saw the trees being knocked back. One of them a brave bandit stood up from his crouching stance into a standing one and cocked his arrow at Ran with a murderous look in his eyes. "Well... Well... Well... An Incubus and a Neko... Traveling together... Hmm... How rare..." The pointed eared man said in an icy cold voice.

Dante looked unfazed by the mans words and attitude, he took the safety off of his gun and cocked it looking at the pointed eared man. "Yeah... Well its a rare sight to see your kind here Elf..." He hissed back narrowing his blue eyes while his tail and ears twitched uncontrollable.

Ran looked at the Elvan man then bad to the Neko king, "watch out little King their really good with arrows." He smirked then looked back to the bandit narrowing his eyes.

"You should really drop that before you regret it," Ran cocked his head a little. He was ready to lock up that mans body and throw him back against a tree. He was just waiting to see what this man would do.

This wasn't a good position for this other king to be in... This man was going to get hismelf killed. Even if his own people were looked down on as inferior they really weren't. They were just peacful well... until now.