Anybody up for an rp?

yin_yang_lover

Hey I was wondering if anybody would like to do a one on one with me. rabbit4 And I do have a few themes in mind :leaf12:, if anybody is interested let me know alright? foxy2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• yourstalker

• lisa

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright well I was hoping we could do a male maid x master of the house. Well I actually want to try and be the maid so you can be the master =). I also have a plot in mind. Would you like to hear it?

Okay well the plot is my character a collage student who has lost his job once again and is about to get kicked out of his apartment due to him not being able to pay for it. So one day he picks up a newspaper after school and looked through it and found a job as a house keeper for a very rich and powerful man who is secretly apart of the yakuza but he doesn't know that. So he goes to this mans house and asks him for the job.

Sounds good so far?

i'm backkk ^^ sorry about that. you can make the thread, you get 50 credits for doing so.

should i write in first person? oh we have to decide on the name.

Okay and it's fine sweetie, and sure I can. Well that would be fine with me if you write in first person. Sometimes it is easier to do that lol. ^^' And I think the name should be called Destiny intertwined or The Maid of the Yazuka Leader. :cuteonion45:

destiny intertwined sounds more mysterious. we should go for that. oh by the way i'll be playing as a dominant and arrogant type so please excuse my rudeness when i'm rp.

Here you go lisa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
=D

@yourstalker: okay we could do that, and we could also do a prince x prince one with an adventure feel to it. ;D

Two princes...well i always wanted to,shy be a princess when i was young (so close enough XD) alright I want to be sweet and polite with not much of an opinion ....because princes should be the leadery proud types and how about in hope that i harden up he gets you to take me on a quest ....and it starts from there,

@yourstalker: Oh sounds like a good plan to me =D~

@lisa: I'm glad you like it~ And alright I shall wait! :1onion49:

Hm not that I can think of at the moment, so do you want me to make the thread or do you want to? And what would the name of it be?

Alright um just give me a few minutes to think of a title and then I'll make the thread. Sounds good?

k ^^ if you have any ideas for the story or would like to say something during the RP you may just talk in brakkets ()