Help finding a manga

unseenstars233

Hello! I've been wanting to reread this manga I'd found by chance a long time ago, but I can't remember the title or the author and I can't seen to find it anywhere. Originally it was on Mangafox but I think it may have been taken off after the yaoi section was temporary deleted a few years back.

It was about these two brothers who used to really close up until the younger brother (the uke) grew to look like a scary delinquent. Now their both in high school and the younger brother is completely in love with his older brother, but his older brother is scared of him and thinks he's going to beat him up all the time. So the older brother ends up making friends with this perverted new transfer student and the uke thinks that the pervert is going to try to rape his brother, and so is always trying to scare the guy off. Unknown to the little brother, Mr. Pervert is actually more interested in him than his brother.

And that's the gist of it. A lot more happens, but I can't remember completely. The art style reminds me a lot of Mishima Kazuhiko who did Love Neko and Lovers Doll and Papa I love you, but I don't see it listed as one of hers under her on any site.

If anyone knows what the one I'm talking about I would really appreciate the help ::hamtaro-005 (10):

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unseenstars233

• odi1496

• PyokoPyoko

Top Posters In This Topic

well im not quiet sure what manga it is... but is it incest?

well someone have a list of manga with incest genre here =

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

well there was soo many , but i hope the one you mean is in there :leaf4:

Your story made me totally think of

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
by Ike Reibun:5yoyo34:. It's the 3rd story with a pair of twins and a pervert. Hope it's this one ^^