Mary Calmes Collection~

gr

357jz0l.jpg

Author: Mary Calmes

Mary Calmes is a Yaoi novel writer who have written her first short yaoi at 7th grade

There are some title here that I want to recommend~

[*=center]Lay it Down
    [*=center]Romanus
    [*=center]A Piece of Cake (A Metter of Time series)
    [*=center]Blue Days (Mangrove series)
    [*=center]Easy Evenings (Mangrove series)
    [*=center]Still
    [*=center]Sultry Sunset (Mangrove series)
    [*=center]Floodgates
    [*=center]Where You Lead
    [*=center]Quiet Nights (Mangrove series)
    [*=center]What can be
    [*=center]Sleeping til' Sunrise
    [*=center]Fit to be Tied (Marshals series)
    [*=center]Any Closer

• Like 22

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Penplum

• gr

• simonsimon2016

oh wow!! talking about timing!..its as if you read my mind for im looking some of the missing titles in my MC collection, imagine my surprise when i open my account here violah!! here they are!!!:hamtaro-005 (8):hehehe...im sooo happy!! ur just in time for posting this for i have no intention of taking a break if i cant have it tonight!!!again...thanx a lot!!!!!!

• Like 1

how strange, ive just really started to buy bl novels for my kindle, n have read some of her stuff, but right now im in love with Amy Lanes stuff, her books are amazing, she makes me cry laugh and andgry in the same page sometimes, its amazing stuff. u should check it out x i check all the books out on dreamspinner then buy on amazon.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

i already read all of the books u linked to. and thank post these Mary Calmes is awesome. if anyone could recommend anything else by her i would be happy to read it. thanks again

• Like 1

if u dont mind buying anything, dreamspinnerpress.com has lots of novels. u can look up mary calmes on the site, n they have all her books. i love mary calmes too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

oh my god i 10min age finish reading ...........^____________^

soooooo romantic thanks sssoooo...... sssoooo.... much.^3^rabbit4

(((i realy need som sleep .i not sleep for tow day to reading this book 3_3))

• 2 months later...

Some people were brought into the cult fold by Jory's story. For some it was Weber Yates and his lovely doctor. For me, I lost my Mary virginity with Jin and Logan in the Change of Heart series. I read the first book, Change of Heart a bazillion years ago (more like three) and after just the first chapter I was hooked.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I've got quite a bit of shifter books under my belt and they all have some degree of claiming, marking, mating - but I'd have to say that this takes the cake, because the way Calmes describes and lays it all out how Logan and Jin are just made for each other, really impressed me.

• 4 weeks later...

This series, when viewed as a whole, was a lot of fun. If someone had told me after I finished Change of Heart that I would end up genuinely adoring Jin and Logan, and even view them as one of my favourite shifter pairings in fantasy fiction, I would have laughed in that someones face! Clearly my reader/character relationship took a while to develop, but over time, and during the course of some pretty crazy and intense werepanther ordeals, somewhere along the way I became totally and unashamedly hooked.

• 1 month later...

Some of my favorites:

A matter of time ( vols 1-6)

Ice Around The Edges

Romanus

The Guardian

The Servant

Timing

First day of ever

Change of heart

His Hearth

Acrobat

Heart in Hand.

• 1 month later...

Read Quiet Nights form Mangrove serie. You know, I'm not going to lie. Was it great? No. Was it good? Yes, with a qualifier: it's short. I mean,really short. But it's good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's perfekt!!!

Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That's perfekt!!!

Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That's perfekt!!!

Thanks!!!