Rp anybody?

yin_yang_lover

Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody would like to take part in an rp with me. I do just about any theme and genre. But I prefer horror, romance, mystery, suspense, supernatural, (sometimes incest I know weird right... I like it when it has a good plot and story line...) angst. Well those are just some of the genre's that I like so if you want to rp with me just let me know~

:valentine32: Yin~

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• Arawn_Bheur

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

May I RP with you? :3 (I've a preference for uke, but I can play a rather mean [in every sense of the word] seme if you're into that.) I think a supernatural, twincest would be kind of fun...Or just supernatural. :3

Sure you can hon! And that's fine you can be the uke, and I think a supernatural twincest would be very interesting indeed! :cuteonion45:

:3 There's nothing to be sorry for. (I have a crush on Castiel and Crowley. >.>)

And sweet. ^^ Do you want to start or shall I? Just need a name to start...I'll be including a character profile in whichever post I make. xD

(Character's name: Loinnir ^^)

Hehehehe, okay and your making it correct? Or shall I make it? And I'll add my character when the thread is made. ^-^