@Can murder lead to something else....?@ ~Kitty + YaoiLoverfangurl19 Private~

kittypanda

Yamato so on Yuri and said'' sigh im sorry Yuri for suddenly leave you like this when we just have meet eashother. And i whis i cun bring you whit me but i cant, But i promise you so fast i come back from work im going to treat you for dinner okey, Anyway our dinner is here so la ous start to eat'' he said when he so his maids come whit food.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• kittypanda

Yuri nodded his head slowly as he said thank you for the meal before he started to eat, he would glance up every once in a while to look at his brother studying his features. He noticed that he had gotten more handsome over the years, while he just looked cute... So everybody says even his own brother... He took a deep breath and spoke up, "So I was going to start looking for a law school near here anyways tomorrow so I'll be fine..." he spoke softly before he grabbed his glass of wine swirling it around before he took a sip from his glass.

Yamato so on Yuri and answert'' thats good and I hope you find a good law school'' he said continue to eat his food.

The younger gave a light laugh while nodding his head, "Me and you both..." he said in a light heartened tone before he resumed eating the meal that was in front of him. When he finished he excused himself from the table saying that he would like to go take a bath. He placed his napkin on the table and swirled his wine glass one last time taking the last sip and getting up smiling softly at his older brother.

Yamato whas finish to eat and walked torwards Yuri and said'' wait Yuri, La ous bath together, what do you say about that?''

Yuri's whole face turned bright red when he heard his brother say that but he slowly nodded his head not sure what to say to that. He started to walk away from the man and once he was far enough he let out a shaky breath. How could Yamato say that so calmly? He thought to himself shaking his head furiously.

Yamato followd after Yuri and hugged him behind and said'' why did you become embarrassed when i asked at we can bath together?'' he asked.

Yuri jumped but leaned into his older brothers arms feeling safe and warm. He sighed as he tilted his head back and smile softly and warmly at him. "B-B-Because... W-We haven't bathed together in a long time..." he said face flushing slightly as he moved his big blue eyes off to the side looking away from Yamato.

Yamato smiled and said'' true but we are brother so is not to be embarrassing about, come lets bath together'' he said let Yuri go of him and grap Yuri hands and walked to the bathroom.