@Can murder lead to something else....?@ ~Kitty + YaoiLoverfangurl19 Private~

kittypanda

This is a tale of murder, lies and romance. So join us on this wild chase to catch the murderer....~

Appearance:

Full Name:

Blood Type:

Birthday/ Age:

Likes/ Dislikes:

Job:

Background:

Family history:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• kittypanda

Appearance:http://www.fanpop.com/spots/anime-guys/images/3974375/title/takeshi-yamamoto-photo

Full Name: Yamato Taiga

Blood Type: O

Birthday/ Age: 26 years old born in 12.06.1996

Likes/ Dislikes: Read manga, hangout whit friends/ Dislikes mean people and drounk people.

Job: Police officer

Background: He is living alone and is working as police officer

Family history: He whas born in health family and his parents loved him, One day he vitness his parents be killed and the police never catch the killer so killed his parents so he tok a choice to become police officer and mabey catch the killer so killed his parents.

Appearance:

hot.jpg

Full Name:

Yuri Kyokomoto (took his mothers maiden name)

Blood Type:

AB+

Birthday/ Age:

11/ 21/ 1990-22

Likes/ Dislikes:

Likes~ Cute fuzzy animals, sweets, hanging out with friends

Dislikes~ Rude self centered people who only care about themselves

Job:

Is a law student

Background:

He is currently living in a dorm at his collage

Family history:

He was born in a wealthy family with an older half brother who he sometimes didn't get along with. His parents loved him very much but then he just recently heard that his father and mother have been killed and the killer is still at large.

(Ah why thank you~ And I like yours as well and yes we are. I'll start.)

Yuri was on a train heading towards his home where he got a phone call from the police about his father and mother ending up dead. It broke his heart. He loved his father and mother dearly. He sighed as a frown covered his pale face, his big bright blue eyes held sadness in them. He looked out the window on the train staring at his own reflection in the clean glass. It was a pitiful sight to see. He must admit he looked horrible. He hand dark black circles under his eyes due to the lack of sleep. "I wonder if Yamato nii-san will be there at the station waiting for me..." he said softly to himself wondering what his big brother would have to say to how he looks.

To come to think of it he hadn't seen his brother in over 3 years now since he moved away from home to go off to collage and get his law degree. 'I wonder if he is okay....'

Yamato whas on the station waited on his brother so he have not seen for three years ago, He whas very tired, he havet slepp for three days after he found his parents death.

When the train finally came to a halt at the station he got up and grabbed his belongings. He then walked off of the train looking around to see if he could see the person that came to pick him up. He sighed dejectedly not being able to find the older man. 'Hm... I wonder where he is at...' he thought to himself as he looked around once again for the older man.

Yamato so his brother and walked torwards him and hugged his brother and said'' welcomme back my cute brother, long time no see, i have missed you, You have grown up to be good man''

Yuri blushed lightly at his big brother's words but hugged him back giving him a sweet and soft smile. "Yeah it has, and I have missed you as well..." he said in his quite voice as he pulled away from the older man and look down with a frown crossing over his young pale features. "So... I heard about what happened to mother and father..." his voice was lower now as he mentioned his parents.

Yamato so on his brother face whit sad face and said'' yes you have hear right, right now we are investigate our parents bodies and mabey find something so can led ous futher mot the killer so killed our parents, So you is going to live whit me for now on, And you is going to hjelp ous to, Its thats alright whit you?'' he asked.

The younger of the two looked thoughtful for a moment, his frown still in place on his face. After a few minutes of thinking he released a sigh and nodded his head lightly. "Yeah... I guess it's fine since I took leave from school..." he said in a quite voice but then his frown faded and was replaced with a charming smile. "Well at least one good thing came out of this.... And it was seeing you again big brother...."

Yamato bluched when he so his brother smile and tok his brother hand walked torwards a limousine so park outen for station and a man opendt limousine door and let Yamato and his brother sat himself down in limousine and the man walked back to his seat and start to driver.

When Yuri sat down and felt the limo starting to move he started to look out of the window, his thoughts filled with his parents and the last memory that he had of them. Yuri sighed deeply as his parents gave him a sweet and warm smile waving goodbye to their little boy who was going off to collage to become a lawyer. He then returned the smile waving goodbye before he walked onto the train. He shook his head at the memory, a silent tear rolled down his face as the warm smiles of his parents entered his mind.

Yamato tok his brother hand and tok him closer to himself and hugged his brother and said'' it's okey brother im going to be whit you now and im not going to leave you alone, Im going to always be there for you, so please dont cry''

The younger brother rested his head on his older brother's shoulder as more tears came from his blue eyes. He knew that his older brother meant well and he was grateful for that. "You promise you wont leave me all alone..." he asked in his tearful voice while he moved his head up slightly so that he was looking up at the older male.

Yamato kissed his brother forhead and said'' yes i promise you at i shall not leave you behind, You are my cute litte brother afterall''

Yuri gave him a soft smile and a soft blush crossed over his face at the light kiss that he got on his forehead. It had always embarrassed him whenever Yamato would do that, even when he was a little kid. "Thank you big brother..." he said softly as he moved closer to his brother closing his eyes as sleep soon washed over him. The tears slowly dried up and left tear stains on his face.

the limousine drive beside of a mansion and Yamato lift his brother up and walked out of the limo and walked towards the mansion and walked in and walked upstair to his brother room and walked in and la his brother on the bed.

The younger boy rolled over with a soft groan as he was having a dream about his parents and his older brother. It was snowing outside, the windows were frosted over due to the cold air coming from the outside. A little eight year old Yuri was running down the stairs yelling 'It's Christmas! It's Christmas!' the young blue eyed boy kept on yelling as he got to the living room where his family was at. His mother and father smiled softly at him while his older brother just gave him a look. Yuri bounced on over clapping his hands together in excitement as he the sat down in front of his mother who handed him a nicely wrapped gift. 'That is from me and your father~' she said in a sing song voice as she watched the young boy shake it trying to figure out what was in the box.

Yuri's blue eyes snapped opened as he then sat up and look around the room noticing that it was his old room, he also notice that he was the only one in there. He then pulled his legs up to his chest as more tears came to his eyes.

Yamato walked upstair again and walked torwards his brother room and knokket on the door and said'' Yuri are awake? is dinner time now, so come down stairs and eat dinner and i have something important to tell you''

Yuri jumped slightly when he heard the knocking on his door, but then he relaxed and sighed softly. He raised his hands to his face rubbing his eyes slightly as he responded to his brother. "Yeah... And I'll be down in a few minutes..." he answered back trying to calm his nerves down. 'Mother... Father... I hope your both in a happy place now...' he thought sadly while shaking his head trying to clear his thoughts.

Yamato answert back'' thats good, We talk more downstair'' he said walked downstair and walked torwards the kitchen and sat himself down on a chair and waited on his brother.

The younger male got off of his bed and walked out of his room, walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen. Once he got to the kitchen he saw his brother at the table already waiting for him. He walked over to the table and sat down on a seat and looked at him with questioning eyes. "What is it that you wanted to talk about Yamato?"

Yamato so on Yuri and said'' you is going to be here alone for six days, Im going whit my team for some police bussiness for six days. Is thats alright whit you?'' he asked.

Yuri frowned slightly but he then nodded his head sadly, "Yeah... I'll be fine..." he answered giving him a slightly sad smile. He knew his brother had work and he couldn't do anything to stop it so he agreed to him going away. Maybe he could find something to do while the other was out on business.