Can somebody hjelp me whit a plot for RP?

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Im going to make a new RP since im finish whit Forbidden love between butler and master, And i think i whant to make RP whit teme Romance/mystery/Supernatural/Slife of Life Drama/Life and Death Drama. But i cant think any plot, So can somebody please hjelp me to think about plot for my new RP? I whould be very happy whis somebody can hjelp me whit this:hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• yourstalker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welll int turn of actually roleplaying i can't do that..you know what happens when i try to do more then two RP's at once XD but for story suggestons, how about there's a Desease spreading across whatever your setting is and your beloved has caught it,but he isn' having any of the symptons and looks perfectly healthy even though tests clearly show the virus in him,he's also having strange visions of the people who have previously died of the desease (which brings in some minor charecter fun.) and you guys want to go and solve it. Also someone has been stealing the bodies of the dead recently and you want to see if there's a connection..i think that opens up all the subjects you mentioned and still leaves room for originality..no?

Yes I liked it yourstalker, Thank you veryb much, Im going to use this plot for my new RP, Do you have a titel for it?