Does he Like me??

ChrisEucliwood

So I've known him for quite a while now. Well he usually doesn't invite our classmates to his house. When we became partners he told me to do it at his place. We are both sixteen years old. So we got to know each other and became good friends. Sometimes we would bite each other hard for fun. By the way we are both guys. Some of our classmates thinks there is something going on between us but really there isn't. So I ignored them. During our cooking class I was waiting at the chair for my classmate to finish cooking then while nobody was looking he kissed me on the cheek and went away. Surely I was shocked and I just let it go. Because he really is into girls. He looks at girls even tough he has a girlfriend. He looks at them sexually. I really don't think his after true love. I think his after for lust.

So anyway few months past. He keeps on inviting me for sleepovers at his house. He can't sleep without hugging something. I noticed that he keeps on hugging pillows. Then one night he hugged me about 3 times. First attempt I just let him be since he can't sleep without hugging. 2nd Ignored it again. 3rd I moved a bit and he suddenly dispatched from me and rolled far from me. Then that made me to start wondering if he likes me.

So he keeps on being bitter to me ever since we got close and he calls me gay. His girlfriend told us that we were like couples and she sees that he can't live without me. Sure we laughed and she also said that he was being bitter to me. And she suggested for him to act sweet. So he fed me fries. I accepted it cause I want to see what would his face would be. He smiled then laughed. It;s really hard for him to blush. Even when embarrassed in front of the class its still hard to notice him blushing.

So his family invited me to come with them to the beach and of course I came cause he kept on telling me to come with. So when we came to the villa he told me that this is our bed. Even in the other sleepovers he told me that. So I'm a shy guy and I can't say no even though if I want too. Then the bed was good enough for three so his cousin slept in the same bed too. The arrangement was him, his cousin then me (from left to right). When I woke up it became his cousin, him then me (from left to right). And I was thinking "how'd it become like this?". Breakfast time then his cousin said "during the middle of the night I was thirsty I drank a glass of water and when I came back he crawled to me and hugged me". My friend's reaction was like "really?" he didn't had the sarcastic tone or something. His face wasn't denying it.

Then a few weeks later his family wanted me to come with them to a hotel. We still slept beside each other. We played blackjack with his cousins and friends. Instead of real money we used dares. When I lost his friend told me to kiss him in the cheek. I was shocked. Do people really think we are together? My friend didn't stop smiling. I told them that we are both guys it would look wrong. My friend didn't do anything to stop me from kissing him. Then after that he told me to sleepover at his cousin's house then I said yes. Him and his cousins was on the bed and I was on the floor with his cousin's friend. Then my friend said I'll be here on the bed. Then I was like "okay". I felt a bit sad because I know that I'm starting to like him. Then after a while I was starting to fall asleep. Then he woke me up then told me I'll be sleeping next to you. Sure I felt happy. Then since I realized I was starting to like him i really slept beside him as if we were conjoined twins. Later morning some other friends of his cousin arrived and he said "Don't stick to me are you gay or something" of course that offended me and sure i rolled over. Then later on he rolled next to me again. I was like your a bad liar. I didn't had anymore space to move even more cause I was already next to the wall.

When I was about to leave i told him I was going to take a taxi. Then he told me to call for a driver. Then I said I've been taken home by your family driver all the time. I will take the taxi since I wouldn't want to bother your driver. Then he said okay in a low tone. When I walked out of the door he came out 5 seconds and told me if something happens to you we would be the ones to get into trouble. Then I said it's okay then he told the maid not to open the door until his driver drives me home. I had no choice so I just rode in there car and went home.

So what do you think? Does he like me? I am doubting that he like me because he has this kind of thing of tricking people. But 5 months of tricking me? That's a bit harsh. And he also wants us to do everything together.

Then here ends my incredibly loooooong description. Hope you guys read it all and thank you for doing so

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Macys

• aureliatya

• BRIDGET

• DyingRemnant33

Maid?Driver?

dude are you serious?this is just like in manga. Does he know you read yaoi? If he does, there's a chance he's tricking. Are you guys are like bff?

by the sound of it he seems to be quite attached to you. And i think he does like you but maybe he's not aware of it.

I suggest that you take it slow. Make it looks like a joke first. As in Kiss or hug in a friendly way. Then see what his reaction is like.

I would totally support your relationship. and in this kind of situation you might end up as a lover or friend but one wrong move and you'll lose a friend.

Hmm you told me that he ady has a gf so maybe he's unaware of his feelings or just seeing u as brother or bff. My advice is that you must control yourself first and take it easy. This kind of feelings might be one sided. You told me that he kept looking at other girls even when he ady has a gf plus he called u with a serious name. So you better be careful and not to take things to seriously. From my thought i recommend you to show ur feelings wisely and not to hope for too much. Just show ur love sincerely but not too obviously. Dun gt hurt ok?? I knew how it feels being one sided and then dumped. It really hurts.

If you don’t mind me asking, do you like him in a more then friends kind of way?

I can’t say for sure that he likes you since I have friends who like to show their affection in a similar way but they are like that with everyone not just one person. So are you the only one he’s like this with or does he behave like this with everyone? If he doesn’t maybe he does have feelings for you or it could be another reason why he is doing this for example he could be bored with his girlfriend and is curious to see what it’s like with a boy instead…sounds horrible, I know. I feel that people can make rash decisions for the wrong reasons when they’re trying to gain someone’s affection.

Since you are having doubts maybe you should just ask him, and put it on the table openly. Yes, you could be wrong and he was just tricking you but I feel that’s better than consuming yourself with the doubts and confusion of his affection for you.

Best of luck, and if things go sour take time to mourn but keep in mind that if it doesn’t work out then it was never meant to be. I certainly hope that your friendship does work out, but if it doesn’t it’s not your fault or his. (:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after reading this, I think it's safe to say that he does like you.

But like in a romantic way...we can't be so sure yet.

I've been in a situation similar to this and usually I just ask them point blank..

"So where is this going?"

I know it can be quite a challenge but in my case, I don't like beating around the bush.

I wanna know if I had just been bro'd or this person is really into me.

Things could go either way so just prepare your heart. It's easier said than done but you gotta do it so you won't be bothered like this in the long run.

allow me to share this link with you...don't mind so much about the girlfriend part...you get the gist.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Assure him that whichever way it goes for the both of you that you're gonna be cool.

Unless...

You are hoping the other way around..

Then yeah..

you gotta see this through the end.

to be honest ive done this before to someone..what ur friend is doing to u..almost everything,except the maid and driver

@ DyingRemnant33

And you liked the person you did that to in a way like... more than friends?

I also think he either likes you romantically or he is interested in you, like a curiosity to see how it would be with guys. But I'd rather say he likes you. :)

Just a lil piece of advice. We sometimes mistake friendship for sth else when we have feelings for that person , so be sure which his feelings are. If you're thinking about "confessing", first mentally prepare yourself to be rejected and bear in mind the possibility of losing him. If he's a real friend he'll be there always. But the best I can say is to be honest with him and more importantly with yourself..otherwise both of you will get hurt...

• 1 year later...

hahah..your story is sooo yaoi manga like.. do you like him? i mean, your starting to right? why don't you make sure first of what your feeling then if you are, tell him and ask him if he feels the same way.. look up for a nice time, a right time where there is only the two of you who can talk to each other sincerely without tricks and all..

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mmmm it's really hard to tell, man this guy is kinda predictable. I've seen this happen before. He likes you but he thinks it's one-sided or something. Maybe he doesn't want certain people to know, or maybe he's after lust, or maybe he just considers you as a really good person. Think of ALL the possibilities. There's alot more reasons.